HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 15:22  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   >>
AuthorTopic : Gangs of New Wol Game Thread
Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 28 February 2007 - 16:54

dark is not the mafia that much is obvious. If he were he would have definitly jumped to lynch Corflu. It''s been a while now that Corflu has had two votes on him which means it''s either corflu or gueritol.

Since Biscuit beleived gueritol to be in the clear than i will keep my vote on Corflu and ask that dark vote for him too. As far as the everything goes, i beleive Corflu is the most likely person to be the mafia. Otherwise if i''m wrong... congratulations gueritol.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 28 February 2007 - 17:02

My last post was before i looked at the current vote. I''m more than convinced now that Corflu is the mafia since he''s willing to change his vote to anybody that will let him.

The fact that gueritol switched his vote to dark soon afterwards is rather suspicious too, but when i looked back at his record of voting i realized that he actually helepd lynch most of the mafia before. Combined with Biscuit''s assertions from earlier i''m almost positive he''s in the clear.

Which leaves only Corflu by process of elimination. I really do hope that gueritol and dark both vote for Corflu or else we''re going to lose this game too.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 28 February 2007 - 18:11

Coopels, I don''''t follow all that logic but mine is simple. I do not see how you can think it is darkguy. If it''s not Gueritol then look at yourself. To me it is you or darkguy. After his consistent non-posting and non-committing I am looking his way over you, right or wrong. If you are mafia, congrats, you won. And we deserve to lose it with darkguy. If you are not mafia, then join us since it''s the only logical choice left.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 28 February 2007 - 20:25

But there''s no real way dark the last mafia unless he really didn''t care about winning for the mafia. Corflu had two votes on him for a long time, a long enough time for dark to post and see that he could end day 6. He would definitly jump at the chance if he were mafia so the fact that he didn''t means he is most likely not mafia. I''m not going to vote for someone who isn''t mafia when this is our last chance to get it right.

If i were mafia i''d also jump at the chance to lynch darkguy since that would mean i''d have effectivally won the game right here. I''m not going to do that though since i''m not the mafia. Based on the logic that any mafia would jump at the chance to finish a lynch on the last day i have to conclude it is either Corflu or gueritol. And again since Corflu is the more suspicious of the two i''m voting for him. I just hope dark and gueritol see my logic.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Thursday, 1 March 2007 - 02:30

Now ... again ... I don''t want to screw this up.

But you guys are not making it simple.

2 points.

I switched my vote 1st. because we have draged along a player that has been but playing, and also because I want to stop this left-right-up-down, so not having a lot of input from dark doesn''t help his cause.

So I''ll state this ... this will be my final vote, the lst argument that Coopels presents is rather compeling. ow either that makes him a townie ... or an excellent manipulator ... I think manipulators stink ... so I''m hoping that your a townie Coopels.

I just wait to see how Corflu reacts and post my final vote.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 1 March 2007 - 06:07

Corflu, if I were mafia, I would''ve not talked at all, voted you and celebrated. You were two votes for a generous amount of time.

To me it''s either Coopels or Corflu. And since Corflu''s been whinging about me not being decisive, I''m siding with Coops.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 1 March 2007 - 06:39

Gueritol is fearful of a manipulator, but is believing Coopels. I acused Coopels, but eventually believed him too. My two are Coopels and darkguy. darkguys two are Coopels and Corflu.

I agree I had two votes for a while which surprises me. All I can think is that darkguy really did have limited access and was mafia or was unsure and it was between Coopels and Corflu. Rather than lynch the wrong one he waited.

If Gueritol is clear(most agree), and darkguy is seemingly clear that leaves only one option to me. The option that was my instinct and what I went with originally. And is what Neb and Biscuit were after. Either Gueritol totally hookwinked us or it is Coopels. Maybe the "I have made a lot of poor decisions in this game" were not really poor decisions, but planned ones as suspected. Do what you will guys, my vote is with Coopels.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Thursday, 1 March 2007 - 16:53

That''s true Corflu. By your own process of eliminating suspects you are lead to me. Remember though if i was mafia i would have gladly voted dark and lynched him to win the game. I didn''t because i''m not mafia and didn''t beleive him to be mafia based on the following reason.

Dark too had the opportunity to finish Corflu for the win assuming he was mafia. He didn''t and i know he had the chance since darkguy00000 Posted: Monday, February 26, 2007 - 05:06 top of the 28th page of this game. That was right in the middle of the debate between me and Corflu when Corflu had 2 votes. Dark had the chance, but didn''t because he wasn''t sure we had the right person. This makes him innocent to me.

I''m not 100% sure it is Corflu, but gueritol is the only other option and he does appear innocent by everyone''s own admission. If it is gueritol than i agree that he has totally "hookwinked" us.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Thursday, 1 March 2007 - 18:04

I don''t want to kill my other fellow townie, because if a townie goes ... the game is over.

I hold the stone that will move the balance ... and at this stage is decisive.

I ask a question, if you were a mafia who would you vote for and why?, and if you were a townie who would you vote for and why?.

I want to understand this before I cast my stone.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Thursday, 1 March 2007 - 23:49

Now with gueritol''s post i''m positive Corflu is the last mafia. If gueritol was the last mafia he would have immediatly voted for Corflu ending the game and making us lose. He didn''t which leaves only Corflu as the only person without the opportunity to cast the lynching vote at one point or another.

If i were a mafia i''d look for the person everyone else suspects as much or more then myself then come up with reasons to vote for him or i would look for an easy target to have lynched. So if i were mafia i would have voted originally for Corflu (being named among Biscuit''s list) and then dark when he seemingly gave up really easy.

If i were a townie then i would have to look back at all of the evidence in posts and people''s votes and decide based off of that. I''d wait until i thought i have enough evidence to warrant a vote and then vote accordingly while keeping an open mind while watching for mistakes or other evidence. So far from the logic involving who could have ended the game as mafia i''ve eliminated everyone except Corflu so i''d still be voting for Corflu.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 00:42

Yeah. It''s definite that Corflu''s the mafia. It can''t be me or Guer... can it be Coopels? I''ve sent myself undecisive again.

Do we have conclusive proof (as we do of me and Guer) that Coopels is innocent?

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 00:45

I''d think so dark since i could have easily voted to lynch you when you had two votes. I didn''t because i was already pretty sure you weren''t mafia and i don''t want the mafia to win.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 04:40

Was there a time when both Guer and Corflu had the vote on me?

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 06:43

That was VERY brief. dg, do not be fooled. Go to the history I listed. I can''t be posiitive of anything right now, so the history of action is what tells me best. Pease read. If I was mafia, I would have made most of the moves Coopels had, if I would have been smart enough to think of it.

Gueritol, in answer to your question if I was townie I am not sure who I would vote for. As! you can see. Though I have to go back with Coopels. It just makes sense.

If I was mafia who would I vote for? Not sure right now, but earlier in that game it would have been Coopels voting patterns. Dang, I hope he is not townie.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 12:11

It was a rather brief period, but not brief enough that i couldn''t have voted for dark. In fact the top two posts on page 29 were ones i wrote during the time that dark had two votes on him. I said in them that i wouldn''t vote for dark, because i was sure he wasn''t mafia and that it was either Corflu or gueritol.

Now Corflu you want to talk about voting patterns... Take a look at yours. You participated in lnyching mwmoss as i did on day 1. You just didn''t do it so vocally, perhaps hiding?

Day 2 you followed the general concensus and voted Sage the first mafia (besides kong). There was nobody else you could have voted for without looking suspicious.

Day 3 you voted for me since i was vocal about Sage being the detective at first and that i was willing to give up then. I would have gladly been done there since i had messed up so badly with the Sage/mwmoss incident.

Day 4 you strangely enough missed the vote against wasteland even though you did post enough to warrant a vote against someone, even me since you''ve been pushing for my lynch half the game.

Day 5 you joined in with me against chunky to lynch an innocent even though you stated several times i''m the most likely person to be mafia. a townie doesn''t go against what they think just to lynch someone else while siding with their prime suspect. Only a mafia switches votes when it''s convenient to kill a townie.

Day 6 you''ve already tried to get me lynched right away and then switched to dark when he didn''t care whether he died or not, effectivaly winnning the game for you. Then after i point out he couldn''t be mafia you decide to switch back to me when your support disappears. Right now it looks like you''re trying to get anybody lynched no matter who it is and since that''s what the mafia needs i believe that mafia is you.

As i''ve stated before gueritol, dark, and myself have all had opportunities to cast a third lynching vote on someone. I know we all had the oppportunity because during those opportunities every single one of us posted in the game thread... i checked. None of us took it and since one vote would have ended the game it would have been pointless for a mafia person not to caste the final vote.

One last thing, if i was mafia i wouldn''t be pushing for Corflu so hard. I''d look for the easiest person to lynch and get people to vote for him there by finishing the game quick and easy.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 15:53

That''s conclusive enough I believe.

GUERITOL! Vote Corflu!

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 20:01

Yes sir ... I think ... it''s settled ...

I was the 1st one to vote for Corflu ... I''ll be the last.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 20:05

Not true at all, Coopels! You need THREEE to lynch, so you are trying to drum up support for one person. Nice try again.

You were the one pushing mwmoss, not me. I voted for you per Neb, don''t try to change the words. No one else joined me when I knew it was you so my vote had to go somewhere else or else mafia had an advantage if we dont vote at all.

No, everyone did not have a chance this day to vote, but yes.,....ther wre brief opportunities.

This twisted view tells me even more that you have to be mafia. This is such a reach compared to what was a fact of your actions. YOu got your hand in the cookie jar and tried to reach. darkguy, I don''t know why you are swallowing this reach when the other facts, as supported by others, were so clear when I listed them.

I know now more than ever, Coopels is the man. er mafia.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 20:56

That''s 3!!! We have a lynch! Game is ended. Please do not talk about the game until I post the final story.

Neb

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 2 March 2007 - 22:07

Final story posted! Well played by all! Congratulations to the winners...(you have to read the story to figure it out...)

Neb

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap