HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 17:45  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   >>
AuthorTopic : Gangs of New Wol Game Thread
gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Thursday, 22 February 2007 - 08:03

Corflu, just to make the point clear.

Your the only one that has said that I didn't post ... I posted what was required and not more. Now go and please check. This is the 3rd time I try to correct you ... I give up.

You need to go back in the thread and actually read it.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 22 February 2007 - 23:11

poke-poke...prod-prod

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 23 February 2007 - 07:35

What in the world, is THIS still going on??? Wow! Award for "Longest Running Sit-Com".

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Friday, 23 February 2007 - 10:19

Doc tarim *Death rattles*.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Friday, 23 February 2007 - 12:30

We have 6 people left and a random Mog, let's finish this game. We can take a mafia break afterwards, but we're so close to winning this one it would be a shame to let it end prematurely. There's only one mafia left and so far only two people have voted so come on everyone else.

@Corflu: If you need further proof of my innocence then take a look at Wasteland's voting. Why would the second to last mafia try to get a lynch vote aimed for his buddy? It wouldn't make sense at this point in the game especially with only two mafia left.

@gueritol: Don't make your vote a personal thing. Just because Corflu said you don't post doesn't mean that he is the last mafia. In fact he doesn't even suspect you because of the amount of trust he has in Biscuit.

To me chunky seems like the most likely suspect we have left since his behavior just fits with being a silent mafia. If i'm wrong though we wont lose because of it since we would just be losing a useless townie and the numbers would still be 3 townies to one mafia.

I think we should lynch chunky, but most of all we need everyone to at least VOTE and POST!!!

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Friday, 23 February 2007 - 20:26

I'll go with Chunky for now. He may or may not be mafia, but he isn't posting and deserves to die anyways.

If he is mafia, we win.

If he is not, then I suggest we start thinking about the final shot we have at getting the last mafia member. It'll most certainly be either Coopels or Corflu in that case.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 23 February 2007 - 22:28

Mmm... it's real confusing... chunky could be the silent mafia or Coops could be mafia trying to get us stuck in a tough must-win position.

Gueritol could still be in contention for it but not by as much as Corflu or Coops.

I'm not sure voting chunky's a good idea... but then again he COULD be that silent mafia. Gads this game is tough...

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 23 February 2007 - 23:09

I agree then, let's hope we get it.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Friday, 23 February 2007 - 23:24

That's four votes then and the majority. Let's hope we got this right.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 24 February 2007 - 02:49

Wow! A quick lynch! Yay!

Unfortunately, Chunky was a Falc (townie)

Mafia, get me your nightkill.

gueritol...NO TALKING!!!

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Saturday, 24 February 2007 - 04:16

*muffled yelling*

*loud bang*

*silence*

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 24 February 2007 - 15:06

Okay.

Chunky50 is dead. Falc.
The Biscuit is dead. Falc.

Here is who is left. Coopels, Corflu, Darkguy, Gueritol.

This will be the final day and night. Once the votes are in for a lynch, I ask that nobody post anything about roles...it kinda ruins the end story.

Good luck to both sides...
(there's not more than four left is there?)

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Saturday, 24 February 2007 - 18:39

Why don't we all go in a big bang?, and we tie each other up and jump in the river?

Wouldn't that be a *different* ending?

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Saturday, 24 February 2007 - 22:50

hmm... how does this end? With the possible mislynch and a night kill that would make it one mafia against one townie.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Sunday, 25 February 2007 - 10:57

Well, I read through the posts and votes and have the thoughts below. Coopels, darkguy, and Gueritol remain. One person will probably object here and two will agree. That is to be expected since there is one mafia left!

Coopels: One of the “veteran 4” originally named.
Was against the “Sage Plan” at first and disagreed with Biscuit on it. Early on he did not want the masons to come out. Later on he says “he is all for the plan”. The says later “I hate the plan, but it is useful to see who changed their minds”

He accused Gueritol early for non-posting after I did. “Gueritol does appear suspicious due to his activity and lack of posting.” He voted for Kong for non-posting and then backed off quickly as Biscuit pursued him.

Supported Sage heavily and went after mwmoss with that big fracas with comments like
“i actually started the lynch against mwmoss”
“Well I knew way back while I was supporting Sage that i'd probably die if he was the mafia.”
“he unwavering support from Tarim and Biscuit for mwmoss is suspicious”

He was suspected heavily by Neb, then Neb was the first mafia kill.
Voted and started the lynch against Bud_Chevy.
Got things going to lynch Wasteland.
Named by Biscuit as a “finalist” as mafia. Biscuit just died.

Gueritol: First time mafia player
Extremely defensive. States early “Well I don't like people voting for me ...” Myself and then Coopels were suspicious of him for non-posting.
Voted for Sage late.
“I'm just looking not to get my middle-class butt killed by the organized mafia lead by Mr. Coopels”
Said to Tarim: “So your proposal is that we go for bud and coopels (or coopels and bud), and we're bound to get one mafia, and possibly an innocent townie?
Later on started to believe Coopels and followed him against Wasteland.

Darkguy: A self proclaimed veteran.
Generally posts that he is confused and did not take a position. Lesser posting initially and more later on. Of positions he took early he liked Neb posts and disagreed with Wasteland. Did not care Sage or mwmoss but eventually voted mwmoss.
Seemed to be against masons coming out but then said again “unsure”
Says he “refuses to vote for Wasteland” late
Did not vote day 4 or 5!

After reading all of this here is what I come up with:

Gueritol: First time playing the game. I remember my first game. The minute someone accused me I could see no reason for it and was very defensive too. Then I found out everyone gets accused at some point or another. Given that fact along with that Biscuit was sure he was a townie I think he is a townie.

Darkguy: For a self-proclaimed veteran he never took a position on most things. I am torn between someone who is very uncertain, or if he is playing the mafia role by making sure he posts, but not really saying that much since he is not heavily accused. He is more suspicious later than earlier. I would say 25-30% chance he is our guy.

Coopels: Really hard to not like what he is saying lately. Then again many people liked what Sage had to say and look where it got us! I have to look at the facts.

Given that he is a veteran I read and saw that almost every person in the game was suspected by him at one point or another. I think what happened is he saved Sage for a day and we lost the detective. Then successfully got out of us lynching him by claiming to kill himself early right after. With Wasteland he figured one of them would live if the other goes. Neb and Biscuit suspected Coopels and I think he is just too cagey with too much here for me. Having to make that last pick I find it hard to look elsewhere, just too many clues. I’d like to hear what you guys think, but I am with Coopels at 70-75%.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Sunday, 25 February 2007 - 15:23

Wrong!, I was the first to vote for Sage!. Go check!

And don't confuse defensive with stickler for correctness. I just corrected incorrect statements. Like the statement that I voted late for Sage, I was the 1st that voted for Sage.

If they vote for me, it's another story ... but based on incorrect arguments ... nah!

I will stick with other of my 1st vote's ... Corflu is the mafia ...

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Sunday, 25 February 2007 - 16:06

That seems to be a very well thought out analysis Corflu, but it is very misleading too. Since you obviously see me as the final mafia (or at least a person to point out as the final mafia) then I’ll address your “evidence.”

First of all I always disagreed about using the Sage plan since it has proven not to work many times based solely off of the human factor.

Your uses of quotes from my previous posts are just fragments that, seemingly, are meant to confuse people. Like this, “Later on he says “he is all for the plan”. The says later “I hate the plan, but it is useful to see who changed their minds”

The “he is all for the plan” part is actually a fragment from my post of “I'm all for the plan, i'm just sceptical that it will accomplish anything.” I meant at the time that I’m all for A plan, just not one that has proven to fail. Or perhaps he took that quote from amide this post, “I'm actually all for a plan, but i'd really prefer one that doesn't rely heavily on the old plan that hasn't ever worked.” This one just stated that we shouldn’t have a new plan based on a old, bad plan.

“I still hate the plan, but it is useful to see who changed their minds about it quickly once i started denouncing it. Chief among them is Sage like Biscuit said.”

This is a more complete quote from my post, which states why I became suspicious of Sage in the first place and proceeded to vote for him. Soon afterwards he pulled his detective stunt and swayed my suspicion towards mwmoww. Until then I did plan on voting for sage and I did, which is why I stopped going after kong for his non-voting. I know I did some bad voting against mwmoss and I voted Sage right away day 2 to get rid of the known mafia that he was. I had thought to give myself up afterwards by voting for myself before anyone else voted on the third day, but things played out differently

For the rest of your arguments, some things are just not true. I didn’t start the voting against Bud and I only did vote for him because it seemed he was trying to hide behind me. If you’ll look I changed to Wasteland well before Bud was actually lynched; mostly because biscuit made it clear that wasteland was more likely to be mafia. Also I didn’t get things going to vote for Wasteland, Biscuit did and he was right like usual. In fact I’ve voted for Sage and Wasteland well before they were in danger of being lynched where I could be doing it just to distance myself from them.

Lastly, you say people have been suspecting me the entire game, which is true. That's also the reason I’m alive. Those night kills are useful as tools, but one thing i would never do as a mafia is kill someone who out-rightly suspects me before their death. It would be plain suicide especially when you could kill someone that supports your position giving you more credibility and in the process points people towards someone else... someone suspicious throughout the game.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Sunday, 25 February 2007 - 17:09

Geuritol, this is not the time to hold a grudge for me acusing you. We just have one shot left. And it can not be wasted.

Coopels, I had thought I had the quotes and timing correct. If there is anything off let me know what. We have just one shot here. If it is not you then it is just one other choice to me. I just see so much your way and granted am relying some on Neb and Biscuits intuition with it. I am trying to check the facts rather than the talk.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Monday, 26 February 2007 - 01:22

Its not a gudgre ... I have accused you since turn 1 ... again ... for the 4th time ... go check.

Last Edited : Monday, 26 February 2007 - 01:33

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Monday, 26 February 2007 - 01:31

Perhaps so, but you also tried to use the "facts" to place suspicion solely on me.

Don't say you're using Biscuit's intuition because he never came out and said that i was almost definitly a mafia. In fact i think he stated that he believed me to be more of a townie since Wasteland pushed for me or Bud in his last day.

As for Neb, he was making those accusations while he was still completly confused on who was who from Sage's masterful playing that fooled so many of us.

I voted for Corflu based on his sudden change in posting. Seemingly (like Wasteland) he is trying to fill the void left behind when his mafia buddy kick the bucket. That posting also tried very hard to spread out the suspicion even more, which in my mind screams mafia.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap