HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 23:52  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   >>
AuthorTopic : Gangs of New Wol Game Thread
Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Sunday, 11 February 2007 - 07:47

Actually, last game I wasn't utterly confused

I was the detective, and actually did follow the plan like I was supposed to. You made a slip-up on day two and I called you out on it. Night two I was killed.

Also, you made no mention until your last post of suspecting me of mafia...now you say it as though you've been saying it all along and trying to link yourself to Biscuit in the process.

I've stated my case as to why I'm voting for you, and you've now said you suspect me in return. It appears to be just you, me and Tarim in the conversation...so until there is more chatter from the other players I see no reason to keep beating a dead horse. I feel good about my vote for you and now need to try to figure out who your partner is...which is hard to do with no one talking.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 11 February 2007 - 13:19

NEW DEADLINE!!! February 13th, 23:59 WoL time.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Sunday, 11 February 2007 - 16:06

If we don't get a majority vote will it be a random event or most votes goes?

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 11 February 2007 - 16:34

I will not disclose that until after someone is killed. So, either a majority vote, or roll the dice.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Monday, 12 February 2007 - 12:17

Getting jittery, Bud?

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Monday, 12 February 2007 - 13:57

Well i was gone most of the weekend so i haven't had much time to post, but it seems nobody else did either that much.

The strangest thing i've been seeing is Bud linking himself to me. I don't think i've ever said one thing to support him and yet he keeps supporting me and saying things like:

"There is no way that I go out on a limb like this for Coop is were both mafia, think about it! We would be handing the game to the town if we were both mafia. I am town and I believe that Coop is town. My vote goes for Dark."

"If Coop and I were the only two mafia left do really think that I would be stupid enough publicly join on his bandwagon. If he or I get lynched and one of us turns out to be mafia we just handed the game over to the town."

At those times it looked like i was about to be lynched so by associating himself with me he would have been in the clear for a time at least. It's very unusual for someone to link themselves to the person being lynched unless they knew it would help clear their name.

I'm going to vote for Bud today.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Monday, 12 February 2007 - 14:28

Always jittery Tarim. And Coop, I never asked you to join me so I hold no grudge for your vote against me but I was merely trying to keep the town from making a mistake and lynching you. I beleive you to be town just as I am and if I were mafia I would have just jumped on your bandwagon and had you lynched. I still think that the leaders of your lynching are mafia.

Kill me if you like, but the town will be even more lost when I turn up town.

good luck, you'll need it.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 05:41

Guys, let's get active! We need to get a majority to make sure we choose someone and don't let the opportunity pass!

We need to get a consensus somewhere.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 06:19

I'm still suspicious about Bud, but it's more a hunch than hard cold evidence.

Now, Corflu ... has not come forward and said I'm town.

Coopels is also hunchy for me ... but nothing.

So my proposal is this ... *thinks hard an long*

*pop* the fuse blows.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 07:13

We've got to be honest with ourselves and say we may get a townie today but without the Detective what else can we do?
We've got to go out on a limb and hope that the Doc protects the mafia hit tonight.
Even if we get it wrong we'll have a lot better chance the next day.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 15:46

So your proposal is that we go for bud and coopels (or coopels and bud), and we're bound to get one mafia, and possibly an inocent towny?

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 18:43

If you really want to get another mafia, I would suggest you listen to what I thought was some well thought-out logic plus some instinct and realize that either Wasteland or Gueritol is mafia. I know that Sage would have had one of the 4 mafia vote against Sage. Those were the only two that did that are not verified townies, and Wasteland is the most suspicious of the two for reasons stated earlier. I think I've been fairly good with my instincts. Can we please try and support my instincts one more time?

Vote Wasteland.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 20:35

I actually do suspect Wasteland, but i think for a different reason. Before Sage was lynched Wasteland didn't really try leading any of the lynchs and wasn't quick to jump on board one. Now after Sage's death he is posting a lot more often and with real plans of action. It was just an observation on my part that's why i figured it would be better to wait and see if wasteland did more suspicious stuff later on. I guess right now i'm suspecting Bud because of the previous reasons i stated and Wasteland for what i just said. I'll switch to Wasteland now though since i doubt he'd continue his behavior after i said something.

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 22:39

Biscuit- I still don't why you insist that me and Gueritol are the only two that voted Sage and switched off and don't acknowledge the fact that both Bud and Coop switched votes off Sage as well. I think you're suffering from tunnel vision!

Coop- Agreed I have posted more since Sage was lynched. Care to guess why? Because we had like 18 or 19 pages of discussion up until Sage was lynched, and then it was like the conversation just died! Someone had to step up and start making some accusations to get the chatter/game flowing again, so since no one else seemed to want to do it, I did. And until I get either lynched or night killed, I'll continue to voice my opinions, because I want the town to win...and allowing the game to go on without pressuring some people only helps the mafia. You can't catch them if they aren't talking.

Unfortunately, it looks like talking to much is going to get me killed!

After you lynch me and find out you were wrong, please come back to my original argument against Bud...maybe the logic in it will make sense then!

And since I may not get the chance to voice any more opinions, please consider these:

Gueritol's first day voting record has been edited. Originaly he had nothing for his third vote except the confusion face...now it has Sage's name as well.

Dark doesn't have time to post/comment in this thread, but has time to make maps in the map editor and post the data for those. What's up with that Dark?!?

Gueritol- Makes a comment here or there to let you know he's around, but doesn't really say anything.

Chunky- Hasn't made any posts but did vote our detective off day 1.

Sans- I know your one of us, but why have you stopped posting? Your a known townie and should be helping us out here. I know I've seen you online.

And Coop...go back and re-read my last couple posts again. The reason you say you are suspicious of Bud is exactly the same thing I said...before you said it. Doh!

Anyway, after me and the mafia night kill tonight, that will leave 6 townies, 2 known and 2 mafia. Surely you'll be able to get a mafia tomorrow (I would hope, anyway) and then another night kill leaving 5 townies, 2 known and one mafia. I like those odds! So even though I get lynched, I still feel good I'll end up on the winning team.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 13 February 2007 - 23:04

We have to get someone or else we lose out on our chance. Right now Bud has 4 votes. If someone else goes for him I'll change. I'll go to anyone right now that has 5 votes! We can't just let the night go.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 14 February 2007 - 01:31

I'm not talking because basically nobody else is.
I'm just going to go forward and vote for Bud because basically everyone else is, and he's going to die at the deadline anyway (I think, haven't checked the vote thread).

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 14 February 2007 - 01:48

Well,... I feel that we have lost momentum. This is taking FAR too long and I was always against the 6 majority vote to lynch. We had (I think) 4 votes for Coopels at one point and that should have been enough. Now we have 4 votes for Bud and that should be enough too, because most people voted. I think that Neb should have progressed the story long ago.

The problem is that Neb probably got a new girlfriend or something and is more busy singing to her then dealing with Westside ballads here.

I suspected Bud too so I'll change my vote, to get things moving. However, I do feel that Coop is far more mafia than Bud.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 14 February 2007 - 01:57

Yeah that's another reason I stopped posting: the games' just turned to sludge. I mean its' got the speed of a glacier as of right now.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 14 February 2007 - 07:12

You now have 5 for me.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 14 February 2007 - 07:46

Okay, I'll make a lynch...

Bud Chevy is dead. He was a townie. Story to come later.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap