HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.4 MAY 2024 00:39  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   >>
AuthorTopic : Gangs of New Wol Game Thread
Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Friday, 16 February 2007 - 20:28

Wasteland it isn't you active posting that makes you suspicious to me, it was how your posting changed after Sage was killed.

As Biscuit pointed out it's either Wasteland or Gueritol and between the two of them Wasteland is being more suspect in my opinion.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Friday, 16 February 2007 - 21:13

I can't understand why I keep coming up! ...

I say: vote for me ... and do away with another townie ... no problem with me ...

I said it since my 2nd post (because my 1st I asked if it was an ok thing to do) ... so ... I don't truly know what in the world is this suspicion that was only been raised by our friend Corflu?

Last Edited : Friday, 16 February 2007 - 21:14

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Friday, 16 February 2007 - 21:32

Gueritol, your name only comes up because one of you is townie and the other is mafia. If wasteland turns out to be mafia like I suspect, then I know you are townie for sure.

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Saturday, 17 February 2007 - 04:34

Coop- My posting changed after Sage was killed for two reasons:

1) Because I was actively accused by Biscuit, so I had to defend myself...something I didn't have to do while Sage was here, so that part of my posting was definitely different

and

2) Because the game dried up, I came forward with MY suspicions, which were you and Bud...but I was leaning toward Bud, and made my posts as to why I was thinking that way, so again...totally different from when Sage was alive. Your posts are different than when Sage was alive as well.

I am wondering where Tarim has gone off to...he seemed awful keen on my idea to lynch Bud and was very vocal about it, but now that Bud turned up town, Tarim has gone AWOL. Smart.

Well, let's get this over so that we can see that Biscuit's logic is indeed fallible sometimes, and then maybe you guys can get down to finding the real mafia. I'm tired of fighting a losing battle. Try to make some sense of the votes against me...it may be that a mafia will put the final vote on me...or they may already both be there, but I think right now only one.

Good luck!

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 18 February 2007 - 15:15

Poke poke...prod prod...anyone still out there? Deadline is February 19th at 23:59.

Neb

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Sunday, 18 February 2007 - 19:23

Wow...I sit there for 1 1/2 days with only one vote left needed to lynch me and there are no takers. Either both mafia are already on me, or the last one can't make the hit for fear of revealing themselves.

We'll see what happens when I remove my vote. I figure they'll just wait out the deadline so they don't give anything away...but it sure is interesting to see how many people just seemed to give up on the game. Just lurking in the shadows is my guess...

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 19 February 2007 - 00:50

This game is being played in slow-motion. I think a few people clean forgot about it.

In response to the actual game I don't see what's so suspicious about Wasteland. His voting changed, yes, but are you just going to keep saying the same things if someone is accusing you?

And with Sage dead, he needed to do SOMETHING! True, a mafia would do that, but so would a helpful townie trying to root out the mafia.

I ain't voting Wasteland.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Monday, 19 February 2007 - 19:47

I am not sold on Wasteland either, but right now I do not see another choice that anyone advocates. Who do you suggest darkguy? Coopels was on my list from Neb. I am surprised he is suddenly forgotten. He is still my leader, but I was hoping to see others posts to get ideas first. I think Coopels is laying low. Then again, everyone is.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 20 February 2007 - 13:17

Ah! Deadline went by! It seems that the majority of those still playing (and yes, this is rather pathetic participation) are voting Wasteland.

Therefore, Wasteland will be lynched...in someway or another. Story to come.

Mafia and Doc, get me night moves!

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 20 February 2007 - 15:15

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 20 February 2007 - 16:52

Oh, my bad...someone was actually paying attention...

Wasteland was mafia.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 21 February 2007 - 19:45

Silent cheering in the night!

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 21 February 2007 - 21:56

Begin day 5.

Wasteland, Ryder is dead.
tarim, doctor is dead.

Talk!

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 21 February 2007 - 22:42

I hate to lose the Doc but a nice hit on Wasteland! Biscuit was on target. I have learned enough about this game to know who to vote for next.

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 21 February 2007 - 23:22

Here's my new updated list (last one was on page 23):

Townie:
darkguy00000
The Biscuit
Gueritol

Unsure:
Coopels
Chunky50
Corflu

It is now 5 townies to 1 mafia. We can only mislynch one more time. One of the C's is the remaining mafia member. We now have a 2/3 chance at winning this game. Unfortunately, I'm out of gut instinct, so let me share my thoughts on the three unsures:

Coopels - either a townie who let his clan affiliation get in the way of this game, or a mafia member who tried to save Sage too hard.

Chunky50 - he's been active at WOL, but not in this game. Either a townie who doesn't care about this game anymore, or a very quiet mafia who is paying attention but not talking.

Corflu - he's been mafia twice already in other games and was easy to spot. This game he's played it very cool. Either a townie or finally got good at being mafia.

I am going to re-read all the posts from these three and try to see if I can spot something that I may have missed before.

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Thursday, 22 February 2007 - 00:12

I re-read the posts from the 3 C's. Nothing from Chunky. Corflu sounded fairly townie. And Coopels seemed most highly suspect.

Logic 1:

Then I also re-read Wasteland's posts. He was very quick to start accusing people after each new day started. This quote I took out from one of his posts:
"I was thinking either Coop or Bud, but want to hear everyone else's thoughts."
There are other posts where he continued to finger these two. We now know that Bud was townie, and unless it is a very twisted mafia plan (only Sage might have done this), I beginning to suspect that Coopels is also townie. Which really leaves me thinking then that it is either Chunky or Corflu.

Logic 2:

I really dislike inactives in this game and feel they should be mod-killed right away, so the townies don't have to do it. But again, usually mafia are active in posting, if only to misdirect the lynchings. So if mafia are usually active and chunky isn't (not even voting) then it's not likely that chunky is mafia, leaving Coopels and Corflu as the two suspects.

Not an easy decision. We got two shots at this. Which two do we aim for? I don't think the order matters much.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Thursday, 22 February 2007 - 01:22

So... Biscuit is clear from being the vigilante. Darkguy seems clear due to his voting records and posts. Gueritol doesn't seem likely since it was either wasteland or him being a mafia member based on the sage vote. I'd agree that these three are clear.

Which leaves Corflu, chunky, and myself. I could write all day how innocent i am, but i know it wouldn't do any good since i do look very guilty still from supporting Sage. Since i know i'm not mafia that leaves me two people to look at, Corflu and chunky.

Corflu is a relative unknown at this point. It is very possible he has learned from his previous mafia experiences and could be trying to fool us all. Soemhow though i don't get that feeling from his posts. Those posts seem objective for the most part even when they are aimed at me.

That's why i suspect chunky50 a lot more. I've thought throughout this game and stated a few times that one of the mafia has been playing the silent, stalking card for their cover. Chunky initially seemed to be having problems with the game to the point where he might have given up, but i think that was just a cover. He is active in wol just not our little mafia game except for histhe one vote against mwmoss that really helped Sage finish off his deception. He's on top of my list of mafia and so i'm going to vote for him.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Thursday, 22 February 2007 - 04:59

I feel gutsy ... so I have casted my vote ... which takes me back to some initial tougths I had.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 22 February 2007 - 05:48

Three to hit, two left.

How many people are left? Six, I think...

It's so CONFUSING! Coopels could simply be stuck in an awkward situation (wrong place, wrong time). Corflu's remaining inconspicious, trying to avoid sight perhaps or maybe a townie out of ideas. Chunky... could be genuinely disinterested (very likely considering the pace of the game as of late) or could be playing the silent role. And perhaps even Guer (not AS likely though) filling in the drool role since Nebs' death.

With the roles left its' a simple vanilla game. No tricks, no outside help for us townies. Five town, one mafia.

I'm really unsure so I'll wait to see if chunky will actually post. If not, he's got my vote.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 22 February 2007 - 07:19

I said I know who to vote for next. It is whomever Biscuit named! I am impressed with the kong and Wasteland picks and figured I am done analyzing myself would just listen to his thoughts this round.

I am one of his suspects, but then with just 6 to go everyone has to be considered. My thoughts on the "C"s and others:

Coopels - I look at Sage and the votes and once again respect Neb and his votes and opinions before he was dispatched. He was sure of Coopels. Yes, I am stubborn in looking his way but too often we are swayed by words and the latest flavor or posting.

Chunky - In my first game I was mafia. Not knowing what to do my first instinct was to just never post. No posting = no reason for someone to suspect you. This is Chunky's first game. If it was not, then there would be some pattern to follow. If I was a mafia and had aero posts after all this time and was staying largely unacused I would continue as I was.

Biscuit - Golden!

Gueritol - Suspected because of no posting. When we acused him strongly since he was online he posted a little. Chunky was not acused strongly - yet. Rather than reread the Gueritol posts I am being the lazy man and assuming Biscuit is correct that is was Gueritol or Wasteland. I will trust that when he seems certain on Gueritol he is correct here. All that bothered me was the non-post factor.

darkguy - not sure why he is considered in the clear, but no opinion either way from me. Guess I will have to go reread myself

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.158203 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap