HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 20:15  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Deroin
Joined 15/09/2005

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 17:14

I say we kill...yang. for some reason. WOOHOO!! DEatH tO AlL DIstUrBEd PeOPlE!!!1!11!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 17:30

Or we could kill Deroin for rarely posting, and when he does, it's a suspicious, fingerpointing-for-no-reason type of post...

Acebrock
Joined 8/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 18:23

I like sage's reasoning

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 18:40

Okay, it's tough to go all day without being able to post...as anything I post now will be looked at as jumping on the bandwagon, or lurking, or something...

But here are my thoughts. BA has been implicated with MarkK by his vote. Whether or not he is mafia is tough to tell. He may be sincere, but he may also be making a last ditch effort to avoid lynching. He also started with voting MarkK, but then jumped on to Gutter...

We could go with another less active player, but that didn't work yesterday. Of course, if we can't decide as a group, who the mafia is, that may be our only choice. But which one? Deroin for his posts, or Acebrock for his shorter posts?

I think Huitz, Yang, and bow are all a bunch of finger pointers. They have me confused as to who they actually want to lynch. And Yang didn't even vote for anyone yesterday?!?! What's that about? At least put a "no lynch" up there, so we know what you're thinking.

My vote is going for Yang...how do you point so many fingers and then not vote?

Neb

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 19:05

I have at reason to change my fisrt vote yet. Ill stick with my initial gutfeeling Disturbedyang until someone makes a stupid misstake or I get some other good reason to change it. First thought is always the best bet as the saying goes in gambling circles. The oddes Im right increased after two innocent died. Sooner or later Im gonna kill me a bad guy, preferably sooner Odds now 5 /16 to make a hit almost 1 in 3, not too bad

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 19:57

Wow...I can't believe I missed that fact.

Disturbed didn't vote, despite being active. That sounds to me like a mafia member who didn't want to go on record as having lynched a townie, yet didn't want to have a random, attention getting vote either.

*wavers back and forth between BA and Yang*

I'll stick with BA for now

MarkK
Joined 28/02/2004

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 20:02

Wow, having the Mafia AND Assassin kill me is quite a compliment. Thank you, guys. Plus, one of you just wasted a kill. PEASANTS = WIN !

(sorry, Oblivion, just had to get that jab in. I won't post any more)

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 21:39

Just a small point of observation: BigAmigo and bow's post are rather close to the end of the night..... and bows statement fast night..... seems a bit well ummm suspicious!
I also like the line of reasoning that Neb was following about that disturb person....decisions, decisions, decisions...

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 21:41

BigAmigo has defended himself.

Yang? I'd like to see you respond to the allegations.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 21:49

sir derrin and deroin - you are making me curious bout your "stand" there

neb and sage - i never even once supported the guy was gutterfly if you guys actually read carefully my posts...so why would i actually vote on those that i don't support in lynching?...vote him anyway?...i never also support no lynch...so what do i do?...put a name randomly???...i have no one i really really suspect at that time, i`m kinda just telling you guys what i felt without "zero" evidence...so you tell me, what should i do?
and gutfeeling this time telling me that BA might just the peasant...i still don't believe that he could be mafia twice in two games...that was the reason i don't support voting off BA either so what could i do right now?...vote him just to "join the crowd"?? No, i`m not gonna do that against what i feel..that is it...i`ll start voting when i really felt suspicious about someone...

and now, pmn and some of the guys really show themselves out...LOD might just fooling around but look at his real vote at me...and now neb joining in...altho he might at least have a "reasoning"
look at deroin's post also...and also pmn sudden votes on me to get it going and looks like i`m the real target here...i`m sure you - sage are able to think better than this....think again...

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 21:50

a GHOST.. A GHOST!!! I seen a Ghost!!

Ok Seriously Sage.. What is it that makes you think I am one of the bad guys? You have been hawking me from the start.

Why would someone suggest that I am not mafia if they get knifed? Maybe because your mafia and you knew neither of us would be knifed?

Then you go after Markk to make me look guilty. Hell, both mafi and assisian go after Markk to make me look bad.

Each time you post you go... well I am not sure it could be player X.... or BA... hmm, I'll go BA again.. not sure though, just guessing.

Yea!! No!! You're showing all signs of mafia, pretend its a tough choice and then vote me until I get lynched.

Then what?? Oh I made a mistake... I guess he wasn't mafia... lets go after player x then..

Guys there are 5 bad guys, low chance they are going to kill each other, good chance they are going to kill us. Lets hope one of the inactives is not the detective and that the doctor can stay alive long enough.

Doc - protecting yourself is a great idea until we know who the detective is. As a mafia last game I was so against it, but thought how smart it really was. Or was it decided that he cant do that? I think it was.. well, try to decide who the detective is and save him is all we can ask.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 21:54

BA and Sage both - stop arguing about who's correct or wrong...its sad for me to see if both of you got killed, both of you are normal rebels....so please turn the attention to the others....that's all i ask....

I`m kinda suspecting pmn now for his votes really, kinda try to get things going....Neb might just be the flop in LOD, pmn, him and deroin....altho deroin might as well fool around, but i highly doubt pmn is...anyone following my vote on him?

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 21:56

oh and just in case you guys didn't really notice...i don't usually guide a vote towards someone and instead i ask for opinions before voting..but it seems this time i need to....it is about my life and death....

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 22:04

BA: The mafia thing to do would be to sway in response to pressure. You're putting a lot of pressure on me, saying I'm a mafia because I'm voting for you. But I'm pro-town through and through, and if I have to risk my life to take out someone who I think is mafia, I'm willing to do that.

I try not to flipflop with my votes. You are still the most suspicious, I think. I won't change my vote unless I see someone else as being as likely to be mafia as you.

Just because you were mafia last game doesn't mean you're any less likely to be this game, too.

Right now my other suspects are yang, fullmetal alchemist, and pmn. If you can convince me that one of them is more likely to be mafia than you, I'll change my vote.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 00:30

just to clera the air..

Neb, who exactly was i finger pointing? it was day 1 i couldn't decude who to lynch, so i voted for gutterfly, coz he already had so many votes against him. there's no point in me trying to figure out who the mafia is and vote my ONE vote, wouldn't have made a difference. and i subsequently voted Andonnas for his finger pointing me. I still can't pin-point anyone in particular for being mafia at the moment and am just returning the suspicious Andonnas the favour till there's concrete evidence to lynch someone else.

Sir Derrin, i dunno about BA, but i'm the other end of the globe from you guys.. that post was 6pm in the evening for me when i got home from work. to my understanding, night started at 12noon for me, when i got home, logged in to make my moves in my game and browse the forums, then realised that the night is over.. hence the surprised remark that it was a fast night. it WAS fast wasn't it? there's no denying that.. and just because i spoke about it, you say i'm suspicious? isn't that being suspicious of you to acuse baselessly?

Deroin
Joined 15/09/2005

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 00:43

I say we lynch Sage, he seems to be trying to throw votes to where ever. Although I agree with the logic of voting for me.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 00:45

You say we should lynch me for trying to throw votes to where ever? For the past two days I've been very specific about where I want the votes: BigAmigo.

And if you agree with the logic of voting for you, why don't you vote for yourself? Raptor's done it in the past, it's allowed.

I'm sorry, Deroin, but that was a really poorly thought-out post.

Deroin
Joined 15/09/2005

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 00:57

Since the mafia and I both hit Markk I want the mafia to know I am knocking down Sage next turn. HE IS MINE!!!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 01:10

And that was even more poorly thought out.

I don't know how to respond. Are you trying to commit suicide or something?

Andonnas
Joined 19/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 01:29

I will vote for BA for now, because this second bandwagon on disturbed seem a bit too coordinated. It is almost as if people are trying to start something up to save BA. Besides, BA has been pretty suspect the first day, though I think he was a bit less mafia-like on day 2.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap