HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 21:18  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 12:28

BA:

#1. Completely irrelevant. SEEING games doesn't really help anything. I've played one game in my life, in the middle of a second, and this counts as my third. Many of you have played two complete games. The only extra experience I had was being moderator, which only frustrates me more that now I can't see everything.

#2. A vote shield? How does that work? In any case, it's not MY doing that you've survived this long. Day one I pushed to kill you, but the mob bandwagoned on Gutterfly and I didn't have the EVIDENCE to convince them to lynch you. At that point it was more of just a feeling. Day Two I had a bit more evidence and almost got you...except then Deroin stepped forward with his crazy claim. Certainly you don't think THAT was my doing? And once he'd stepped forward, how could we not lynch him?

I'm pushing for you today, and let me assure you...if you survive the day, it will not be MY doing. Your suspicious actions have convinced me that you are likely a mafia, and as such I want you dead!

#3. That's because I'm trying to take some sort of leadership-like role here and help us win this thing! Sounding uncertain and confused accomplishes nothing. Since we don't have our constable willing to stand up and lead us, I thought I'd try my best.

However, I encourage you all to read BA's posts. He accuses me of being too "certain" of my claims. I invite him to quote instances.

I, however, will quote MANY instances where he seems certain of things without backing them up with proof.

Example 1. His "current list" where he lists all his supposed mafia members. I see no uncertainty there, no admission that he could possibly be wrong.

Example 2. "DUDE!!! Your the Godfather, I cant make it more clear."

Example 3. "I am really sure that Sage is mafia. Probably the head dude."

And I needn't remind you that, even though BA accuses ME of getting Deroin lynched to continue using him as a "vote shield," BA is ACTUALLY the one who pressed...hazd...for Deroin to die.

Example 1. "Umm... why are we all not voting Deroin?"

Example 2. "And if the mafia dont get sage, then maybe it is because Sage is Mafia, maybe even godfather type mafia.

But , yes we have to go after Deroin after that comment."

If he really thought I was mafia, and Deroin said he was going to kill me, why would he want to kill Deroin?

Example 3. "Hey Guilitine man, Lets lynch this Deroin guy!!!!"

Example 4. "C'mon Oblivo , it's time for a lynch mob!!!!"

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 12:31

I also remind you that, despite his strong words against me in the forums, he has not ONCE voted for me.

Not once.

His words don't match up to his actions.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 13:01

Yang, you got a point, been thinking , why WOULD LOD vote you if your both mafia?

The answer is he wouldn't.

SO it is a split and conquor strat with Sage vs Me and You vs LOD

I know I am not mafia, so that makes Sage mafia as I suspected. Now, between you and LOD who is mafia? I am going to quote you on this, "if you accused LOD of being mafia, why is he voting me?...hmmm" But you said it as if a mafia member would not vote for you.

If you were innocient you'd say" if you acuse me of being mafia, why would I vote LOD?" Yang does a slip here I think and in a way admits he is mafia. If LOD were mafia, why would he vote yang?

Sage - your throwing up smoke. Trying to hide.

WE are 8-5 with the bad guys, if we screw this one up we go 5-5. Then there is no error left available. As suspicious as I am of Sage, it looks as if Yang is giving himself up by accident.

We got time, talk it over, think about it.

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 15:23

Actually the current bandwagon is BA, which I am not following cause I believe he's being set up if you will. (not sure by who but hoping the detective will unravel that.) Also I realize you said you were working, however you went a whole day without a word.

Furthermore out of everyone whose voting you, you only singled me out which is a little strange is it not? Also I never said you changed your votes, I said you change suspects without actually expressing if you feel they are mafia or not. All you say is they seem suspisious...so not only are you pointing fingers, you're not following up on people you've accused. To me that sounds like a mafia tactic. To point blame at everyone else to keep the attention off of you. True you haven't agreed with the votes, but let's look at them. Gutterfly was inactive there wasn't a point to him being in the game, deroin said he was the assassin for goodness sake. Why wouldn't you vote him off. Also my big reason is huitz, he openly questioned you and died the next week. Maybe that's just a coincadence, but you're the only suspect I have at the moment.

My views

Sage possible peasant possibly not
Lod unknown
Yang maffia or assassin
Ba peasant
Neb unkown
darkguy mafia or assassin
pnm mafia or assassin

I could list the rest but that's taking to long. You have accused everyone that the general population wasn't voting for. True you're not folling a bandwagon of any sort, but also by not really commiting to anything either which I find very suspisious.

On that note my vote stays with you.

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 15:30

What I really want to know is ba vs sage has been going on for 3 turns, by now the detective should have investigated them both. So how bout it detective what in the world are you doing...

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 18:10

Hmmm...

"darkguy00000: mafia or assassin."

What the heck!? Re-read all my posts, THEN you can accuse me of being mafia or assassin...

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 21:55

lol I accused you just to see if you'd say anything cause you've been very quiet lately and that makes me nervous

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 00:11

QUIET!? QUIET!?

I just seem to post less because the time the people here post the most is when I'm either asleep or away from my computer!

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 00:25

BA - lolz, once again, i`ve seen another of such post...

"if you accused LOD of being mafia, why is he voting me?...hmmm" -
I`m saying it as it were referring to what "you think"

" if you acuse me of being mafia, why would I vote LOD?"
and in your statement about what i should say, the thing is i did not even thought of voting LOD....so how do i say that?

it seems very well now that you are trying to jump on a bandwagon again seeing that lynching me is the only way to get yourself saved...i`m very sure if any of you reading this is a citz, you should very well understand the case right now...and not vote for me...

FA - those that voted for me, i suspect them all since i`m not any of the loyalist or assassin or agent of the bla bla bla...and i pinpoint it at you because you made a very very uncomplete post, and now trying to turn around and save yourself again...

*And for not voting for deroin....only the stupid one will actually believed him, i went to work that day and when i come back he already got the majority vote and died....
how would anyone actually believe a mafia or assassin doing that? Not me!...Use some freaking common sense*

FA again - and you too suspect darkguy and bla bla bla, are you one of the mafia too?

And thanks for shorting down my list, if i ever get killed or lynched....here's my list...(since everyone posted theirs)

Mafias
- BA(he is being helped by FA and co it seems...defending him and at the same time trying to get me lynched, and look at FA's statement...saying that he can't be sure whether anyone of them is mafia or not but in his other post, he suggest that BA is a normal peasant(rebels in this case)) This brings to FA
- FA(obvious reason above)

With his post, i can be very sure now that
- dark and pmn now are normal rebels...

For those he said as unknown, it might be the assassin as the assassin seems to be helping them right now and they don't want him dead
- LOD,Sage and neb

I`m suspecting the other two mafias to be
- Hanky and andonnas although the other 3(bow,tyler,sir derrin) seems to be lurking around trying to avoid attention

p/s - one last thing, notice why darkguy seems to talk much less compared to the last game? Because he is tired of getting killed or getting suspected as the last two games....just like in my position now....i just like him are trying to suggest those being suspicious to the mafias so that we can win this, yet the loyalist(manupulating) will try to lynch people like me with those rebels(stupid ones) following their bandwagon votes....don't forget, there are four of them, with at least 3 of them voting for the same person, it does look bad on the person being voted, so think wisely!! Use your common sense...

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 00:29

And one last thing i wanna insists FA, will ya suspect everyone including your own if you are mafia?? How do you say that i`m the mafia when i`m being suspicious on everyone? And it seems you never try to unvote me...and seems insisting of getting me out to help BA...once BA is dead and if he is the mafia, then you are dead...

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 03:00

I dont really know who to suspect but Im sticking with my initial gamble until I get any proof of who is a baddie. Im bound to be right some time, am I not? Oddses are getting better at least

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 06:20

Finally someone gets it right.

Yang's on the money here.

Fullmetal_Alchemist seems quite content to point fingers at practically everyone for incompleted reasons. In regards to the Sage v BA arguements, right now, I'm waiting for either of them to finalize this debate, because at this point Sage has overwhelming evidence, he has a) reinforced his own position, b) incriminating evidence on BigAmigo, c) plenty of proof, VITAL for this kind of game.

Fullmetal is being highly suspect, as he is doing the EXACT same things BA was in early game. Right now we're on Day 3, and, I don't actually think we can win this... in the first game, we eliminated a Citizen, the Doc and the Assassin, last game we got the assassin early too... but right now we have to get this right.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 08:38

Keep in mind, that nobody really has "proof" of anybody being mafia. Nobody even has good "evidence", it's not like we catch you at the meeting or something.

The comparisons of the mafian in this game and the last are irrelevent. Last game the mafia was badly unorganized. Two were inactive and one had to be replaced. This game they are very organized. They have a plan and they make posts and votes acording to that plan.

Obviously we don't know the plan or we would be getting this right. The issue has not really been the mafia, but rather the assisian. He is one person with one kill. Eliminating him and we die slower. Eliminate 1 mafia and we still die.

DO you not find it odd that LOD, very active in the last game, is so quiet this game? Is it because he don't want to have attention drawn to him as I have this game? Last game his quick to lynch attituded got him killed, he was the assisian. This game, maybe he is again, but being more quiet.

Yang, I kind of susoect that maybe I am wrong about you. Maybe you are a citizen, but I KNOW I am a citizen and it looks like either you or me are getting voted off, now if someone can get the ball rolling in a different direction, I will move my vote.

I suspect FA big time, is there any thoughts on this?

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 09:05

For the assassin - i have to remind you this really, if the mafia wins before you, you lose....so you can't kill the rebels all the time, you really should kill the loyalist now...

BA - early in the game, i really did felt that you and sage were just two rebels fighting over who is the mafia...but now that it seems a group of guys seems to get those votes off you, you really do seems suspicious to me already...plus those proof provided by sage on the arguments made between you both...i`m gonna say this, although i still am curious whether you are mafia or not, this votes is to find out the answer + saving my own ars....there i said it...the truth behind my day three voting...i really hope that you turn out to be a mafia, BA....or we are gonna lose this game already...i was actually thinking of voting off other loyalist before getting to you since we can't be sure if you are one of them...but it seems now that you are our only chances here...

and LOD somehow never listen to anyone but himself....if we got BA lynched, lets follow it up with FA, and we got both of it right...then i think the next should be LOD...lets just hope that one of them is an assassin...if not, we hardly have any chance...

and one last thing....bow,Neb,tyler,sir derrin,hanky and andonnas...say something on why you choose the one you voted for...we wanna know...if you guys lurk around, sooner or later we are gonna lynch you guys off....do post if you are rebels!!!...help us win this game!!!

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 10:54

I been thinking about what I said eariler. About the mafia being the most organized this time.

I am pretty sure I know now their strategy. They have been looking at lynching 2 players since the beginning. Me and yang. They pretty much stay with those 2 votes, but not all 4 voting for the same person. They have had to vere off a bit with Deroin, and even Gutter becasue of the overwhelming support to kill an inactive. By surviving the 1st 2 days they have a huge chance to win. They have accomplished that by our ignorance.

But they always come back to their original plan. Vote differently, but keep the focus on me and Yang.

Sage, LOD, pmnsuphafly , and Hanky. Always all 4 of them focusing on me and yang. There are your mafia.

AS far as the assassin winning, he wins of there are only 5 left including himself, the mafia wins if all citizens are killed. I am not sure if they can both win. I guess Sage needs to answer that one.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 12:43

The assassin can win in addition to the mafia or town...they are not (damn it, why does my apostrophe key not work?) mutually exclusive. If the assassin leaves when there are only 5 players left, the mafia and town continue to battle it out. Then there could be multiple victors. If the assassin decides to stay and attempt to be the last man standing, though, there can only be one winner.

A lot to read from last night...I have to get going to work so I probably will not cover everything...

1. Yes, FA is acting suspicious in defending BA. This further strengthens my belief that Yang is innocent and BA is guilty. Notice how many of us are starting to suspect FA, but in his last post, where he lists his four mafia suspects, FA is absent. Another player absent: yang! If he doesn't think Yang is mafia, WHY IS HE VOTING FOR HIM?

2. Killing the assassin might have helped on day 1 or 2, but right now we need to kill mafia. The assassin could kill a mafia member, which would do TONS to help us. Besides...if we don't start lynching mafia ourselves, we're going to lose. I think you've given up on trying to prove you're not mafia, and are now saying "Well, maybe I AM mafia...but we should get the assassin instead."

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 12:50

Please note, for the record, that my post was at 12:43. Seeing his mistake (voting for yang while admitting publicly that he didn't think he was mafia) BA went and changed his vote at 12:47 from Yang to me.

When you spin a web of lies, BA, you should be more careful not to trip on the threads.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 13:01

Actually I am at work, and it does not matter who I vote for at this time, the votes wont be counted for a while yet.

I can not believe the other 7 of you cnt see what Sage is doing. He is totally manipulating the entire vote. He knows getting a citizen now, will almost insure a victiry for the mafia. He is now afraid that you all will begin to see my proof.

Those four have ran this vote at me and yang from the start. I am 100% proclaiming my innocience. The 4 mafia members are Sage, Lod, Hanky and fly. I think Yang is innocient. GO ahead then, lynch me and then you will see. But then dont go after yang, go after sage, then LOD, then Hanky then fly.

Assissan - you will not win if you plan to be the last one standing, unless you have the mafia all gone. They know who they are. You have to be 1v2 or 1v1 with citizens. So go hit Sage or LOD or Hanky or fly.

Note how none of them other than sage is even doubting what I am saying.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 13:26

Please note, how Sage criticizes me for forgetting to change my vote and then again for changing my vote.

Is that better, I voted for all 4 of ya.

p.s. I want to run the next game....

My theme would be futuristic space, 20 people on a space ship. No where to run, no where to hide. Think Alien.

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 13:56

why would i be mafia? just because i'm accusing you and yang? i still think you guys are mafia..

Ba you are pointing fingers to everybody without one good argument,, the only argument you have is :'' well they are voting for me and yang the whole game''... you must know that the only reason because we are doing that is because your behaviour is suspicious as hell.. I now think that Yang might be innocent but i'm still not sure... about you i'm pretty sure so i changed my vote from yang to you again

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap