HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 20:01  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 26 June 2006 - 23:36

yeah yeah yeah

way to be a smart*** sage
i got kicked a few times

give me a few more minutes, gotta redo the changes i made and send em

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 00:42

so which thread do we discuss our votes? this thread?
then again.. as always.. i dun discuss much anyways.. lol

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 01:07

Few minutes, hour and a half, same thing, right?

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 01:20

all pm's are out and now for the narration
-----------------------------------------

It's a clear day, and you can hear a pin drop in one end of town all the way on the other. Today, the King was to be executed.

A man walked onto the platform and waved everone silent.
"Today we are gathered to witness the execution of the CITIZEN Reck Wiam. Let it be known that on the 21nd day of the first month in the year of our lord 1793, that this man, no longer entrusted with the great land we call France, has met his judgement!"

He then moved to walk off the platform when he was hit with a crossbolt in the achilles tendon and he collapsed in a heap. Everyone looked in the direction of the arrow. Three men bearing the royal coat of arms were chargin in towards the platform after one discharged his hand crossbow. On cue, they raised their rapiers and shouted, "Long live King Requiem!" The mob closed in on them before they could reach the platform and rescue the one they fought for. Their stifled screams could be heard by the soon to be dead king and he visibly cringed.

The man who had been shot then returned to the stage supported by a member of the crowd. He again raised his voice to the multitude, "I see now that we have some misguided fools among us. Now, I see no reason to torture this man by postponing his fate. However, I will take a moment to speak with you. Why is it that this man is here today? I tell you why! He has failed us! He sits in his palace while we scrounge a living off garbage like rats! He makes France poor while we toil day in and day out for yesterday's debts! We, my dear countrymen, deserve liberty and equality!"

After this last statement was finished, the man all but collapsed and had to be carried off to a doctor. Now, everyone's eyes rested on the Citizen Reck Wiam. The once King of France. The soon to be executed prisoner. A man dressed in a black sackcloth and a mask approached the podium. He looked out in the crowd before turning towards where the old king lay. Only the king could hear his murmer, "May the gods you pray to have mercy on your soul." Then the man pulled the rip cord and the guillotine fell swiftly towards the king. He never even screamed. The man then turned and grabbed the disembodied head by the hair in one movement and the whole crowd saw the late king's final blink before erupting in roars of joy. For now, the oppression was over, now a republic will rule in France!.

As everyone went through the crowd with light spirits, talking jovially of the times to come, the man who pulled the string removed his mask and stood waving for silence. He announced for all to hear, "I am but a humble man, though I know some things. I know that not everyone is content to let the king be removed. I know that I will be hunted down for my part in the matter. May the republic reign forever!" With that, Oblivion jumped down from the platform and pushed his way to an alley where he all but dissappeared from view. No one saw him again.

------------------------------------------
It is now daytime, and you may begin your jousting for who to lynch. Keep in mind, although most of you are loyal rebels ( :p ), some of you are loyal to the royal family. Good luck to all.

Last Edited : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 01:23

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 01:37

In following tradition, I would just like to suggest that we lynch Gutterfly

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 02:49

haha.. Gutter again? Looks like Gutter is Mafia Game Public Enemy number 1.. dun forget though Gutter was a cit the last one..

as before.. it's still too early for me to deduce anything yet.. so i'll just wait a little for everyone to post before deciding..

huitzilopochtli
Joined 29/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 05:32

Definatly no lynch is out of the question...im going with sage just so we vote someone off sorry gutter

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 06:10

Or, we could go with another tradition: lynch Raptor, Biscuit gets murdered then I die?

Please don't do that. As usual, I would be the poor, outspoken idiot who didn't keep his mouth shut during daytimes.

But I'm following my old, old, OLD tradition of alphabetical order... sorry Acebrock, by now you should KNOW what I'm going to do, quite far in advance, in fact

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 07:38

...I really don't know who to vote. I think the first round is the hardest just because nobody has really said anything so it's hard to even make a guess who could be who, and what's what.

With that being said I'm going to have to go with darkguy's reasoning and just start in alphebetical order.

So I vote acebrock.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 08:12

Voter for F.A. If you remember, last game I was mafia and I jumped on Dark's alphabet strat to fit in and make it look like HIS idea. It's a typical mafia ploy.

Andonnas
Joined 19/06/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 08:32

BA, if that was true, then anyone following anothers idea would be part of the mafia?

I am just going to go from the start of Oblivion's list and vote Sage.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 09:07

I can't remember what I read...can we vote "No Lynch?" If not, that makes it difficult for us citizens, because we will most likely kill one of our own. As long as we don't get the doc or detective, we should be fine, though.

I guess I'll wait to see which way the mob starts to swing...

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 09:21

Reck Wlam ? Doesnt sound like a french king to me :p sounds more like he was from Romaina Who we vote for at this stage will ofcourse be a fumble in the dark. Lodespierre will choose one randomly if noone cant give me a reason for someone specific.

MarkK
Joined 28/02/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 09:39

If Sage hadn't started this game, we wouldn't be stuck trying to figure out who to lynch first. Sage needs to pay for this!

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 11:16

That Addonas guy looks awful suspicious, taking up for FA. Maybe they are both mafia.

Man that would suck for sage to run 2 games and get voted off first. But it would be funny...

Hmm.. decisions, decisions

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 11:18

Or maybe Markk for outing me the last game... REVENGE!!!

I'll start with Markk and then see how the voting goes.

Tyler salyers
Joined 13/05/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 11:26

Vte BA remember is aid voting Gutterfly bef unny to let him die first 2 rounds and i was mafia

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 11:43

you're not making any sense tyler...
BA, i agree with you on that Addonas fellar.
MarkK, if you're again the constable and making that statement.. i'm sure to follow your lead.

at the end of the day.. i still have no clue as yet.. talk more mafia.. give yourselves away come on.. make it easy for us

Tyler salyers
Joined 13/05/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 11:48

whenever soemone says they just want something to be funny its just a ploy to get them off their being mafia to make it look their reasoning is really soemthing else.

Check my first post in the last game and i was mafia

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 27 June 2006 - 12:14

Tyler, your voting for G-fly wasn't because you were mafia. It was because you and I were in IRC and talking about how funny it'd be, and I said "hey, Ty, start the "Kill Gutterfly" bandwagon.

I'd have done it myself were I in the game...

but I actually have no indication that Gutterfly is evil.

I'm suspicious of two or three people right now. Addonas jumping to defend Fullmetal deserves my Finger of Suspicion...but not a vote. Also, BA suggesting (even jokingly) that we vote off the guy who was the detective last game reminds me an awful lot of him suggesting last game that we vote off the doctor.

Not voting yet...random voting, I think, is bad...for everyone except mafia. I'm wary of ANYONE trying to start a bandwagon. The town will triumph through logical thought. If we vote without thinking, the mafia wins.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.132813 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap