HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 15:31  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 10:59

Also, we can't afford to just randomly choose an inactive player to lynch...it's too late in the game for that. I don't need to remind you that, unless we get lucky tonight and the doc does his job, we're probably gonna lose if we mislynch

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 15:15

actully while less active people arent posting much, they are all still consistently voting, besides look what happened in the first round with voting off g-fly becasue we wasnt talking, he was innocent... and like sage said FA did defend BA, so im looking at yang and mabey dg as possible mafia....but I have been wrong before...

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 15:18

Interesting how you are trying to twist what I say. When actually Disturbed, since this is the 4th round and my vote is for you. That would make 2 times I have voted for you huh? That doesnt exactly match with this statement by you :

"sir derrin - voted for me except the first round and the last round? Why don't you rephrase it and said you only voted me in the 2nd round? Thats funny how you exaggerate stuffs..."

I also find this statement VERY interesting since you have not voted for me at all only suggested it in an earlier post.

"sir derrin - accusing me again because i`m accusing you?...lame excuses again...I`m voting you to get you out to talking but yet, it was as if you said nothing....judge everyone based on your opinion...you were only judging me based on my vote on you...so does it means you are a mafia yourself?"

According to what you said I only voted for you because you voted for me? That is a totally unsupported statement

I am voting for you this round just like in round 2 because your statements make no actual sense at all. You make statements like those above and have no way to back them up lol

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 22:15

pmn - wouldn't that include sage as well?

sir derrin - i was saying that you said as if you voted for me "a lot of" rounds....yet it was only in the 2nd round(not including this round) that you actually voted for me BEFORE! And if you really does pay attention, i don't usually vote until i have to, i usually just state my opinion here mind you...

Okie, i`m tired of this really, there is less than 20% percentage of us winning this game...so here it is...
i`m the dumbass detective....

here's what i found out-the real thing -
pmn was found innocent but he might the godfather
neb was found guilty, he might be the assassin
i can't get hold of alot of information because of what you guys are doing....but the other one is huitz which is also innocent

here's what i felt -
most probably an innocent - pmn,tyler and dark
quite sure is mafia or assassin - sir derrin,neb and FA
and as said, bow and LOD might have a different role than sage

i`m not sure bout FA and dark,they might have an opposite role....the earlier accusation and pushing was meant to make them accuse people and i were to judge it by the people they accused...yet...good job...they did none of it....good job neb...i was thinking that you might give in a little but yet you kept your cool...
So, to keep things safe and hopefully the doc can well save someone...we have to start with neb than...
i was thinking of lynching those that i felt suspicious but i think we have to leave it for next turn...that's if either me or the doc doesn't die...

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 22:20

Hmm... so, we lynch Neb?

Anyways, I doubt that Yang will die, the doc can't save himself, so, I suppose he'll be happy to have something constructive to wrok on... considering he really hasn't done a great job so far.

With this I'm voting Neb. Any complaints? Not really a lot of options open now...

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 22:40

it was hell of a long story...at first i thought i don't actually have to investigate BA because he is gonna get lynched anyway,but you guys wasted it on deroin which i was very pissed about...the first vote on gutter i can't do anything about because there is hardly alot of options...

I`ve waited until this turn because it really ain't that easy with the godfather around...with me exposed they will most probably winning anyway when they kill the doc...which ain't hard with the situation now...

By the way, i`ll be working again this two days...its weekend again...duh!...so i won't be around until about..1100 or 1200 of waronline's time...

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 22:43

oh...one last thing
please post who do you think i should investigate next...i really have no idea anymore...

Tyler salyers
Joined 13/05/2003

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 00:12

investigate ... i dunno whoever you havent yet besides me cause i am innocent and d it will be a waste

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 00:15

We or at least I want to know what part tyler plays

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 01:17

Hm...a decent amount of time has passed and there's been no counterclaim. That suggests that either (A. The real detective (if Yang isn't) just hasn't logged on or (B. Yang's the real detective. I'm gonna go with B.

This gives me an idea for a crazy plan. I know I lost some credibility after BA died but hear me out...I think the town can win this! The whole thing!

First we come to the Assassin. At this point, the assassin IS OUR FRIEND. Why?

The assassin only wins if he survives to the last 5 people. If he kills a citizen tonight, rather than a mafia member, the mafia will win and he will lose!

So it's in his best interests...and ours...for him to kill a mafia. How can we be sure he kills a mafia? Lynch a DIFFERENT mafia and leave Neb alive for the assassin to kill!

I know suggesting we leave a mafia member alive sounds scummy, but does it really matter whether he dies by our hands or the assassins?

Now I come to my second point: THE FACT THAT YANG IS ALIVE RIGHT NOW IS VERY SUSPICIOUS.

There are two votes on Yang right now. It takes 6 votes to lynch. There are four mafia members.

This leaves us with two possibilities: (A. The mafia doesn't WANT yang dead or (B. the mafia DOES want yang dead, but doesn't have the required votes.

If A is true, then Yang isn't really the detective. But I suspect B is true. And the only way the mafia would lack the power to lynch him is if ONE OF THE VOTES ALREADY ON HIM WAS BY A MAFIA MEMBER!

If there were two civilians voting for yang, the mafia could jump in with all four votes and kill the detective. However, if there was one civilian and one mafia...they would need another civilian vote before he could be lynched.

The two players voting for Yang are pmnsuphafly and Sir Derrin.

Pfly was investigated as innocent, if we believe yang's the detective. He COULD be the godfather, but it's more likely he's just a regular innocent.

That leaves us with Sir Derrin, and at the moment I suspect he is, in fact, that mafia vote. I imagine if one more player put a vote on Yang, Derrin's buddies would jump in and lynch him.

My vote is going on Derrin, but I will switch it to Neb if need be. Doesn't matter which one gets lynched...not really. But whichever one lives through the day, though, I encourage the assassin to kill if he wants to survive.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 02:09

Finally! I was waiting for some hump to come forward claiming he was detective. Thank you, Yang. For the rest of you, Yang has put together a good story, but, in fact he is not the detective. I am. I kept quiet hoping someone (a mafia) would claim being detective and therefore show himself. Since it's only been 4 turns, I haven't had too much luck investigating, but here is what I found...

Day one...
I investigated Sage. He came up as an innocent.
Day two...
I investigated BA. He came up innocent.
Day three...
I investigated Andonnas. He came up innocent.

Now I know Yang claimed detective first, which was my plan, since I have not yet found a mafia. Sage came out strong with accusations, thus I investigated him to make sure I could trust him. Since he was hard on BA, I wanted to see if I should jump on BA or not. Once I found out BA was a cit, I had to try to steer the votes away from those two without making it obvious...apparently, I was too "unobvious," but reread my posts, and you will see how I was going about this. My third investigation led me down the path of the quiet people. Unfortunately, I picked Andonnas who was killed that night.

I knew I should have picked Yang, but for some reason I didn't follow my first instinct. However, Yang's claim today makes it obvious that he is mafia or assassin. I'm unsure which one, but I'm not going to investigate him, as I think he should just be lynched. Once Yang is gone, I was planning on investigating another quiet player. I will go with Tyler as I have accused him of mafia in my posts, and this will either confirm or disaffirm my suspicions.

Citizens, it is obvious that we must lynch Yang. I will investigate Tyler next, unless you overwhelmingly direct me to someone else. We can still win this game yet! The mafia has controlled us so far, don't let Yang continue to control our thinking!

Neb

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 05:02

Let's see... what happened on Game 2? Ah yes... the REAL detective came out first, but then again, MarkK was extremely convincing, considering the counter-claim saying: "don't lynch me, I'm innocent, I'm actually the detective" etc. I don't feel like doing more quoting.

If there are ten people left, which I think there is... well, let's see. FOUR loyalists. ONE assassin. That makes five non-good-guys (not I did not say "bad guys" as the assassin is in fact neutral).

So... let's see... we have the Doc (isn't doing a great job), Constable (whom there seems to be an identity crisis over), and just three normal rebels left.

I would like to point out here that it is very likely that anyone (ie. all the people in the game) could very likely be a loyalist or foreign agent, JUST as likely as they are to being a rebel (or a role allied to the rebels, [Doctor + Constable])

It's crucial that we get the correct vote now.
It is fairly obvious that both Neb and Yang can be detective... and now that a counterclaim to the role (and a MUCH more convincing counterclaim at that), you have to think...

Before Neb's claim to the role, we had no reason to suspect him, as we had no reason to. I deliberately held my vote until a counter-claim was made, and now we have one.

Let's see... we also must think that it is possible that NEITHER of them are the actual constable. I find this highly unlikely, yet possible, and at any rate, it is much more likely that both AREN'T the constable, then the likelyhood that both ARE the constable .

But... we cannot afford to mislynch... so is there anything that both of them AGREE on?

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 08:59

Most interesting

My vote will stand on disturbed and the reason I say that is quite simple. Neb's post on 2 occasion's is obligely trying to warn us away from lynching BA and all but says Sage is one of good guys here are the 2 post:

"As I mentioned before, I think Sage is a misguided citizen."

"Oh boy...so it's Sage or BA, huh? I have the feeling they are both innocent citizens. Sage has some good points on why he initially went after BA. This prompted BA to defend himself (but not very well), and go on the offensive against Sage. I'm mad at both of them for not backing off...unless of course one of them turns out to be the assassin or mafia. I can't vote for BA or Sage."

All of disturbed's post up to this point have been random stabs and ramblings that have said basically he stands for nothing, so I will not change my vote from disturbedyang

Sage, I agree with you that the mafia doesnt want disturbed dead but I have basically been after him from the start so draw your own conclusions from that.

Neb, I have one question for you do you really think that Sage in innocent? His attempts at guiding the votes makes me really wonder at times. Investigating anyone in this particle game does not guarantee that they are innoccent. The AoC is a VERY powful role and unless he is taken out by random chance he can stand up and say anything that he wants with little fear.

darkguy00000, that is some very circler logic there need to land that plane and pick a side like you said we have one chance only now and if we miss now we have lost for sure.

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 09:03

ps just to let you all know I wont be posting any more for 12-24 hours since I will be on the road again today

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 10:19

Yikes! A lot has happened since I last posted.

Neb...I believe you. Your claim is believable. You didn't come out because you didn't have any guilty verdicts. I wonder why Yang didn't come out as soon as he got one. That'd be what the detective should do.

I also trust you because, as Derrin said, your posts throughout the entire game, when looking back, seem guided by your investigation results.

Plus, you know I'm innocent! Nobody else will see that as hard evidence, but it makes ME trust you.

My vote is going to Yang now. Sorry for voting you, Derrin...at that point there was no counterclaim

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 10:20

Actually, apparently I never got around to actually voting for you, Derrin, it seems

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 11:16

lolz...good good...
first to clear things up....i had thought earlier to expose myself as the detective since after the lynching of BA....anyone actually notice me pushing everyone to throw in their suspect so that i can actually judge who their partners is?...look back at my posts...

Sage - if you actually notice quite carefully since round 2, they were trying hard to lynch me...i made them do so actually...try to think about it...will ya as a mafia kill a "possible to be lynched" rebels or a normal not outspoken rebel(which means it would be harder to convince the normal rebels to lynch them)? Think about it, the mafias don't have to kill BA because BA is already dead...that is also the reason i did not investigate him since i`m not that dumb anyway to expose myself that early and he would be dead anyway if i were to convince you guys secretly or risk letting the mafias know my character.Thus, i didn't waste my investigation on him

Look at who neb actually investigate...look carefully...did he actually suggested anything suspicious about any of them before? And why did he actually said he "investigate" everyone that is dead...wouldn't that be easy to counter-claim? Wouldn't that means i`m so dumb and should had said i investigate everyone that was dead so as not to arouse suspicious by pmn? The way he said it only means two things. One, he is very sure you are a normal rebel or Two, you are one of them. Simple as that...
I`m quite sure now that tyler is one of the innocent...i will certainly save my investigations on him...

Sir derrin - once again you made the most one-sided post again....ask everyone that is actually paying attention(including you, Sage that's if you are not one of them). Sir derrin actually referring to only neb...but do you guys wan me to quote mine? I had much much more posts regarding the possible innocence on BA and Sage arguement...

Posted : Monday, July 03, 2006 - 16:47
seriusly, i`m in a serius dilemma now, i actually seriusly doubt that one can get the same character twice in two games...but yet, it seems that LOD is getting just that with BA...lets just hope my doubt is totally out...afterall, i do have a bad sixth sense...

Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 01:29 edit
neb and bow - i`ve said that way too early in the game...
I did suspect that in the early of the game, both sage and BA are probably just two rebels going after each other.

Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 21:49
and gutfeeling this time telling me that BA might just the peasant...i still don't believe that he could be mafia twice in two games...that was the reason i don't support voting off BA either so what could i do right now?...vote him just to "join the crowd"?? No, i`m not gonna do that against what i feel..that is it...i`ll start voting when i really felt suspicious about someone...

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 11:22

continue...

Apparently, if you guys notice the date, it was actually at page 9 or 10....i already started to say that since the day they started with each other(BA and Sage)
If you guys actually pay attention to my votes and accussing....i stopped accusing pmn once i found out he was innocent though he might still be the godfather...
And who says that neb's votes are the only one guided by his investigation? How do you say that when all he said is innocent? Bull...

Sage - i got one but couldnt you see that? So what? I was trying to force them to tell me who their partners is...that's why i didn't come out that fast....i came out finally because it seems that there isn't alot of post and neb isn't giving out anything at all, so what for again?

Sage, i`m starting to suspect you are one of them really...simple actually...it was for so easily "follow" up and believe neb's story...its so obvious really...why he said he investigate you...but yet with your intelligence, you said you believed him...in fact you might just be one of them...

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 11:26

pmn, tyler and dark - we really need your votes right now...adding all up together with another rebel that i`m still not sure who it is will only get us equal with them unless the assassin votes with us...so all your votes is needed!!! I`m quite sure you guys are normal rebels...
Vote for neb now!!

I really couldn't believe any reason that you guy actually thought i`m one of them....look at all my previous posts if you guys might...

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 11:39

all your previous posts usually include wildly accusing someone, if you really were the detective, you would have stopped us from lynching BA. I haved noticed all of Neb's suttle hints in his posts, and I did have a feeling for a while that Neb might be the detective...

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap