HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 14:22  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 11:43

pmn - I did not investigate BA, that is why...and his subtle hints? Show me...

And its quite obvious now that sir derrin is the other mafia guy...i think i have kinda conclude on the findings...

If i was correct about Sage being a mafia...
then the loyalist are...
Neb, sir derrin, sage, and one i`m not quite sure...

the rest is of course 3 rebels, 1 doc, 1 detective, 1 godfather(or loyalist) and one assassin...I`m not quite sure bout that though so i won't say anything on that...
I do suspect either FA or pmn(i found him innocent, i know) to be the other mafia guy...so guys...if we indeed lose this because of the..."duh!" rebels...please credit me for that...

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 12:37

here are some of the said hints

"I'd like to wait for the detective, but I don't think he should reveal himself after one round. Chances are he didn't find the assassin or mafia with his investigation last night anyway."

"...so its between Sage and BA, huh? I have a feeling they are both innocent citizens..."

On another note, we have cleared FA from being mafia, because of his defense of BA, so that would leave me as the AoC, which I know is untrue, besides Neb's reasons for not posting make a bit more sense than yours :p

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 15:28

Yang, I think it is easier for you to say you have found a "guilty" resident to try to sway the vote to that person. Too bad for you, I turned out to be the real detective.

If you follow my posts, you will see my train of thought, and why I investigated who I did. My only regret is not having investigated you sooner...actually, it's not a regret, since you have revealed yourself anyway.

The reason Sage believes me is because I found he is a citizen, and that checks out with his actual role (although we can't rule out Agent of Crown). The reason I don't believe you is that you say I'm guilty, when I'm the detective.

Like I said...the citizens only chance was for me to stay hidden and hope the mafia or assassin posed as the detective. It was a long shot, but even with you out in the open, we still have a long way to go...everything must fall into place...

Neb

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 17:18

this is confusing.. both sides have both their believable tale...

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 19:34

You guys haven't answered my first question. Is there ANYTHING at all that you two agree on? I think at least ONE of these people are the constable, by which I mean that the constable is in fact revealing himself... and we can't exactly call the constable to check their identities in this case .

But, Yang, it is much more likely that Neb chose the people who were killed, considering many acted suspiciously, and then we subsequenly lynched;

So we have a choice: side with Yang and vote Neb, side with Neb and vote Yang. The only thing that could make this even harder would be if a THIRD person claimed the role (), luckily I don't see that occuring;

Right now I should point out that lynching the wrong person can and will be fatal considering our circumstances at this point, when the rebels' count is underneath the loyalist's count, that's practically the end of the game;

Right now all the rebels' hopes lie in:
a) picking the correct constable;
b) getting at least one Doc save;
c) the assassin to pick off some loyalists.

Come on assassin, kill another rebel and you lose the game. We don't want that now, do we? Of course not. Everyone wants to win, ie not die;

So we must pick the correct constable to follow, and then eliminate the false one... as of now, Neb has made a much more convincing argument, but I find it weird that Neb would only surface when he is threatened, but then again the real constable would do that;

But on the other hand, Yang was facing pretty much CERTAIN lynching today, and only just now surfaced, but not when he got the guilty role detected, as Sage said, which would be the smart thing to do;

So I am confused, and I will hold my vote until the moment when I can clearly see a more convincing constable, I admit Neb has done a much better job as of now.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 21:57

once again another guy is helping him out namely pmn...

pmn - i`ve said that, all you guys did was pointing out what he said about the BA and Sage thingy, but did you guys actually pointed out mine?

neb - all i can say is good job...you were just lucky you got more time with me on this weekend...lolz...

dark - agree on what? It seems certain because they had put full force on me already...all of them voted for me if you haven't notice and maybe together with one or two rebels...i`m tired of this...get this over with...

And plus...think about it...neb is a dead guy for sure, ain't that a suprising fact that he turns out to be the "detective"? Think with it...and vote it!!...get it over with!...That's a possibility of less than 10% for me to turns out to be a mafia and accuse the detective of being the mafia...!!
duh...

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Saturday, 8 July 2006 - 22:03

oh by the way you guys got the majority votes...weeee...
get it over with obi...
let me guess who's the dumbass rebel....hmmm
tyler the rebel....and ermm...LOD the assassin(again)?Shouldn't be....hmmm...maybe bow?...haha
now thats a record...we didn't even kill one bad guy....good job guys...good job...

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 02:37

somehow i feel yang could be the real detective and Neb's mafia and more eloquent in garnering more votes along with me.. or could it be the mafias supporting his votes?

then again.. i coud be wrong..

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 12:12

oh well.. this game is getting nowhere with the long hours.. getting slowly uninteresting..

anyways, my single vote is insignificant, will just go with the majority and see how it goes from there.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 12:26

I have bad news for you guys...Oblivion hasn't logged online in three days.

If I had known he was going to abandon us not once but twice throughout the course of the game, I wouldn't have signed up.

I motion that we mutiny Oblivion and appoint a new moderator. I suggest BigAmigo...it will give him a little practice before he runs Game 4.

To transition, everyone would have to HONESTLY private message him their parts. Then he could run the game to the finish like normal.

Who's with me? BA, you willing?

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 13:17

yea I think thats probably the best thing to do, who knows how long Obli will be gone?

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 14:02

I say let BA finish it up because these LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG days are getting rather old, 24 - 36 hours is usually more then enough.

Tyler salyers
Joined 13/05/2003

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 14:53

hey hey dont call me a dumb ass :-p thats not very nice it may come back to haunt you in one of your games

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 17:58

urgh....just get it over with...

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 20:02

BA has to agree first.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 20:56

Oblivion's back...he went back down to get some more nookie from his girl and ended up in the hospital from sunburn. Karma got him for abandoning us

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 21:30

1. Yang, sadly is dead.
2. Yang, sadly was the detective.
3. Yes, what sage said.
4. Night time.
5. Yang's death scene to be posted soon.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Sunday, 9 July 2006 - 21:54

Yang stood out in the middle of the street, "I tell you, Neb is a loyalist!" He gyrated and explained seeminly forever.

Neb boldly jumped out from the crowd, "I have been waiting for you to FALSELY claim to be the detective. It is I who am the detective and I tell you that Yang is trying to save himself for another day! I have investigated both BigAmigo and Andonnas, both dead by the mob. Sadly, both innocent. I tried to divert your actions! I wasn't heeded. I tell you now that Yang is EVIL! Why else would he claim a title I hold! Down with Yang."

When the remnants of the town came to the agreement of backing Neb, Yang sighed and walked himself to his house and removed his old rapier from the wall. When he reemerged from the doorway, everyone expected him to fight his way, or attempt to fight his way, out of town. However, to everone's surprise, he laid the handle upon the ground and made a move to throw himself upon it. Before this act, he announced to the crowd amassed before him, "Here is my badge of office!" He tossed out the weathered leather insignia. "I just wish to let you all know that with me, dies all hope of this glorious rebellion. With my death, the loyalists have succeeded. Without me, you are all lambs being led to the slaughter." With that, Yang fell upon his rapier, ending his life.
---------
Meanwhile, Oblivion returned from the beach with a new scar over his chest and bearing a rather cumbersome burden. When asked by a local beggar as to his condition, Oblivion merely grunted and seemed resigned at the news of Yang's suicide.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 00:13

The loyalists were having a grand ol' time waltzing down the street laughing and joking about the idiocy of the remaining rebels. To think, they had been duped into killing the real constable. To bad that in the process Neb had been compromised. The loyalists decided that they needed to take out the frustration of having one of them found out by taking out another rebel. They stalked over to Tylers house and knocked on the front door. One of them called for Tyler, but either by design or luck, it wasn't Neb. Unfortunately, there was no one home, then they heard a clang behind them and jumped at the sound.

Tyley appeared from behind a tipped trash bin, "I have you now, Neb! I knew you'd come for me. I have news for you, I AM THE ASSASSIN!" With this declaration, Tyler lunged at Neb with a pitchfork. Before he made contact with Neb, the other two loyalists had pinnioned Tyler to the ground.

"Some assassin you are," spat Neb. He then hammered an oak stake into Tyler's head which held him steady to the ground. The stake went through cleanly, wedging between two cobblestones. Tyler's single shriek echoed for what seemed like forever to a spooked Neb, "Good thing we got him, eh?"

"Yeah, good thing," agreed a voice. Immediately Neb was at full attention, for the voice wasn't one that he recognized from either of his compatriots. At that moment, Neb felt a dagger sink into his back. Then, he felt nothing else. Before the other two loyalists could move towards the attacker, he had dissapeared into the darkness.
It is now Day 5. Have a nice Easter Egg Hunt.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 00:16

lalalalalalala....haha...

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap