HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 16:55  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
huitzilopochtli
Joined 29/08/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 15:17

Hanky if Andonnas is marfia(loyalist)he would know who the others are from his email from oblivion (they do get to know who their comerads are you know) I thought every one new that or are you just playing the game or are you............

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 15:30

hanky, we're not accusing andonnas.. we're merely deducing.. coz the mafias do know who each other are.. and he's ever-so-ready to defend an inactive. if he's a citz, he'd vote the inactive off.

huitz, he's definitely next on my lynch list.. depending on how gutterfly turns out.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 15:34

markk - "we pro-mafia" - doesn't that means that you are saying you are supporting mafia....*grinz*

hanky - are you the assassin?...lolz...your statement seems like so...and it seems like i got myself a stalker...weeeee...
if you are curious anyway, i couldn't really sleep cause the sudden change of my *lifestyle* without worldcup matches...usually the matches is at 11pm and 3am at my zone area here...so i`m kinda stuck here in the middle of the night with nothing to do...since i`m in holiday right now...

Deroin
Joined 15/09/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 18:25

There is way to much babbling for the first round. I hate reading all these posts. I vote gutterfly to get things moving. Sorry for not posting faster, just that the first round consists of "Hey vote no lynch" with the response of "Hey your mafia...am not...are too..." and so on.

Blah Blah Blah

Lets kill gutterfly and see who gets killed at night, then it gets fun.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 19:12

Really, Gutterfly has about a 28% chance of being a killing role.

Same as any of us.

He hasn't done anything really suspicious. BigAmigo has.

My vote stands on BigAmigo.

Andonnas
Joined 19/06/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 20:18

I would be defending any of the inactives right now, simply because I don't think they have done anything suspicious. Besides, I don't think taking out inactives on the first turn is a good move as it just means that they can't come back to help our cause. And considering that the mafia knows each other, it would probably be more to their advantage since they dont really care who they get lynched, so long as it isn't one of their own.

And yes, bow, you have said that already. In fact, you have been pushing that point quite a few times.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 21:50

Since pmnsuphafly said in IRC that my vote for BA was "weird."

BA has done more finger pointing and flipflopping than any of us. He told us to vote for Fullmetal Alchemist. Then he said Adonnas was suspicious. Then he voted for MarkK. Then he told us to look at Yang. And, finally, he jumped on the Gutterfly bandwagon.

It appears to me that he doesn't care WHO gets lynched, and, after failing to start any bandwagons himself, he jumped on the one everyone else was going for to appear townish.

Have you noticed any significant change in his style of play since the last game, where he was mafia? I haven't. I genuinely think he's a loyalist. It's too late to lynch him today, I suppose...but I strongly encourage everyone to consider him for tomorrow.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 21:51

That language was a little strong. Instead of "genuinely think he's a loyalist" I should have said "I genuinely suspect him of being a loyalist."

I could be mistaken, but he's the most scummish looking in my eyes right now.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 21:54

Ruthless looked up from his mug of spirits and remarked, "Sure is a beautiful sunset this evening."

Oblivion poked his head out from under his blankets, "Yeah, soon I will have to dirty my hands again. The damn mob is sure to need my guillotine soon. It's a wonder no one has found me, though I guess a reliquary is the last place to look for an executioner. Thank you for allowing me to stay here Ruthless, but I must bother you no more. I will leave now and go ready the guillotine."

"Anytime you need a place to stay, my door is always open. And I hear that my friend in Lorraine is shipping me a new relic, it would do you good to rest your eyes upon it," Ruthless fished for a return of his friend.

"What kind of relic is it?" asked Oblivion.

"It is the right thumb of Saint Peter!" declared Ruthless.

"That is funny, I've already seen 7 of them," Oblivion mused as he slipped into his sackcloth. "But perhaps I will visit you again, maybe when the republic rules strong. Au revoir."

With that, Oblivion began to make his way towards the town square and his guillotine.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 21:55

So wait...was Oblivion sleeping with Ruthless?

And aren't Oblivion and Ruthless the same person?

Ewwww...I don't want to know about you playing with your "relics"

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 22:14

Oh Geeze, what did I do???

I play the same way all the time.
I am a citizen this time, sorry Sage. I would prefer a cool role, but I have none. I am not the Doc, the agent, the loyalist, the police man, or what ever it is. And if you guys ever lynch me, and you see that I am just a Rebel without a clue, remember Sage is pushing for it. Hang him next.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 22:24

Yeah, cause the "if I die, lynch _____" has worked so well in the past.

Coopels died, we lynched Raptor. Two citizens gone.
Biscuit died, we lynched darkguy. Two citizens gone.

If I'm wrong about you, that just means I'm stupid. But you HAVE been acting suspiciously.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 22:27

One word of advice to the town: if I get night killed tonight, BA PROBABLY isn't mafia...it's probably just the mafia trying to divert us.

Of course, now that I've said that, they might do it even if BA is the mafia...

It's a brain twister, it is!

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 23:06

This is the longest day I have ever seen. Vote gutter and lets get it over.

And if I get knifed tonight, lynch Sage anyway, just because he voted for me.

LOL!!!

Raptor
Joined 15/08/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 23:31

lol u guys are funny.
*begin commercial* buy tropicana it refreshes u * end commercial*

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 28 June 2006 - 23:58

As Oblivion came into view, it was as if a blanket had been thrown over the crowd. All conversations came to an abrupt halt. He once again ascended the platform from which the king witnessed the hatred of his people before being executed. In a fiery tone, Oblivion called out to the crowd, "You have had a day to suspect and argue. We all know that there are men loyal to the crown amongst us, what we do not know is who they are. Now, I am here to offer you the service of my guillotine. Bring forth your prisoner!"

As he finished talking, there was a scuffle down the street as some men carried out a bundle of a man from a near by house. The whole mob swivelled their heads as one to look towards the commotion. The man looked to be intoxicated as he flailed against his captors. When the little group reached Oblivion and his platform, the man was dumped at Oblivion's feet.

When Oblivion knelt to inspect the man, he gasped as he recognized him. The man the mob had decided was a loyalist was none other than Gutterfly. A tear came to his eye as he thought about the monstrosity of the crowd stretching before him.

Gutterfly had been a bright child once, never the top of his class, but he always payed attention to detail. However, that all changed the day his house was burned to the ground. An inspection showed that a cooking fire had grown larger than the hearth and caught the walls first, but that wasn't important. The major tragedy of this incident is that in the fire, Gutterfly's parents were killed and his head was severly burned. Whether from the burns or from traumatization, Gutterfly had never been quite right since that day. Not long after, he was acceptably blind and mute. It angered Oblivion to have him presented for execution.

Oblivion looked out into the crowd and raised his voice as loud as he could, "I am here today as a tool. I do not condone this action. However, as you have decided, I shall do." He then walked over to the fountain of the town square and dipped his hands in the water. Stoically, he approached the guillotine in which Gutterfly had been strapped. As he reached for the ripcord, he muttered to Gutterfly, "No one deserves this fate, especially not you. Farewell, friend." When the blade slide home, and Gutterfly's clueless face fell into the basket, Oblivion shed a tear. Instead of the glorious presentation of the head, he reached down and closed Gutterfly's innocent eyes.

Gutterfly was an innocent. It is now night time.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 05:33

MarkK was the only one in the town sqare after the execution of Gutterfly. He looked quite bereft of hope. Before long, Oblivion came up beside him. "You know you did the only thing you could do. You offered your prize invention, your number spinner. Only in the face of overwhelming odds did you follow the mob. Well, it is over now, you must work hard to find the real loyalists. A demain."

MarkK nodded silently as he noted Oblivion's exit. Now, he decided, was time to dissassemble his invention and wheel it back to the laboratory. "Lot of good YOU did!" MarkK exclaims as he kicks the base of the device. "Atleast we can still depend on the detective," MarkK muttered as he put his tools away.

As he bent to lift up the heavy base, he felt a ***** on his neck and swatted himself. "Darn bugs!" he yelled. But then, as he reached back down for the base, he couldn't see anything. He began to panic. But he couldn't scream, either. He could still run though. After a couple steps, MarkK tripped over something. He was in an instinctive state of mind now as he rolled over, and jumped back up. He was running right away. Already he could feel his body slowing down. He could still hear everything perfectly though. Atleast he thought he could. Then his hearing was confirmed by a distinct sound; a deep throated laugh.

"I bet you are wondering what the hell is goin on right now, aren't you? No, don't try to speak, you can't anyway, it is a wasted effort. You have been injected with a very special potion. In small amounts, it is a useful pain killer and anesthetic. However, in its undiluted form it is nothing but a killer. As you know, it begins with blindness. Ah yes, I know what you are thinking, where is the antidote, what must you do to get it? I'm sorry MarkK," The name slurred in sudden hatred. "There is no antidote, atleast not for you. The second part of this potion is partial paralysis, you have noticed that you cannot scream or make any sounds besides a gurgle, yes? And lastly, the final symptom is--" All of a sudden there was silence, and MarkK felt relieved. Perhaps it was a practical joke or something.

Just then MarkK heard a clang, and recognized the sound of someone tripping over a part of his invention. Relieved, he began to run towards the sound, hoping beyond hope to escape his attacker. Soon he ran into someone, someone big and strong. This person lent MarkK some support and inquired, "MarkK, are you alright!" Then another voice bit in, "Does it matter, let's get this over with." Yet another voice agreed, "Yeah, let's finish this before we are seen, remember, its our ass if we're seen, not HIS." MarkK noticed a mixture of reverence and fear in this last word. All of a sudden it came clear to MarkK. The men he had stumbled upon were infact the loyalists. Despair took him and he began to flail.

MarkK was found just before sunrise hanging from a tree. He had been tarred and feathered before being hung.

Last Edited : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 05:36

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 05:48

Wow, what did Markk do to get both groups after him? I guess if you play the detective as well as he did last game, they take no chances.

Ok.. lets try now to decipher this out.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 05:50

oh, btw

MarkK was an innocent

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 06:18

that's a fast night.. lucky we have only 1 citz down instead of 2..

was going thru the thread, MarkK never pin-pointed anyone in particular.. BA, i think i'll have to agree with you that he proved his analytical prowess in the previous game. perhaps that's why...

ok.. as i earlier suspected and mentioned.. i'm voting for Andonnas.. coz to me.. he's been pretty suspicious in protecting an inactive and oh well.. he voted me.. lol

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.136719 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap