HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 23:40  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:02

To be clear, bow. I bear you no ill will. As I explained in my post. You were dead. In order for you to win, you must be alive at the end of the night. The mafia already had a hit out on you. Unless you had been protected, you were dead. Thus I ended the game.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:03

ok fine.. accepted..
you never said earlier that i was voted..
merely said good luck finding nemo, then you narrated that i was assasin.. *sigh*

fine..

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:04

The funny thing, bow, is that I went the ENTIRE game (since about day 2) thinking Tyler was the assassin. And so we kept him alive to kill more rebels...and then when we finally decided it was time for the assassin to die...OOPS. Just plain old innocent Tyler.

Then it really was a stab in the dark to find you...I just figured that p-fly and darkguy were too vocal to be the assassin.

Last Edited : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:07

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:05

Oblivion, stash the ill or no ill will.. just a misunderstanding coz you didn't post clearly earlier..

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:10

apoligies. i forgot you were on a different time zone and had hoped to get it all posted before someone read it in parts

i am sorry to have been unclear

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:14

may there be no apologies offered nor accepted..

good game

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:20

Sage:
The funny thing, bow, is that I went the ENTIRE game (since about day 2) thinking Tyler was the assassin. And so we kept him alive to kill more rebels...and then when we finally decided it was time for the assassin to die...OOPS. Just plain old innocent Tyler.

Then it really was a stab in the dark to find you...I just figured that p-fly and darkguy were too vocal to be the assassin.

well.. i was stabbing in the dark trying to find you loyalists too. i was stabbing whoever i felt was suspicious, with the exception of MarkK.

i suspected you were AoC when you pushed for BA and further strengthen my suspicion when Neb stood up and said you're innocent when he claimed detective. coz the real detective WOULD have gotten you as innocent.

well.. at the end.. with 3 of us alive.. it would either have been dark or me coz p-fly got the clear from the detectie investigations as he posted earlier.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:22

Sage, actually, you would have been my target. But Neb turned out to be such a clear shot that i couldn't resist the temptation. damn eve and her poison apple.. lol

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:39

I resent the simile "a stab in the dark." .

But Sage played his part to perfection. Reread the entire games' posting, you'll see he's controlling the ENTIRE game. He's took me and p-fly in... after that, mafia had no chance of losing by the rebels... our fate lay with bow.

I apologise for being a terrible doctor. In fact, three nights out of five, I PROTECTED Sage, thinking that the loyalists would pick off the vocal player.

A main thing that might have given him away was the fact that he wasn't killed after BA showed as innocent, and I must apologize again here, as that was my fault as well.

Basically, a person who is meant to negate the evil of the loyalists, I ended up paving the way for a loyalist win.

I must, though, show credit where credit is due. The loyalists were much more organized and focused than the rebels. Sage tipped the game in favor of the loyalists by setting the rebels at one another, and Neb's ploy as the detective sealed the game.
Also I congratulate bow. You kept the rebels alive.

Bravo; Sage, LOD, Neb and FA / Mog.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 05:48

I can not believe after all the fight between me and Sage, that you guys did not lynch him.

And I did get 2 of teh 4 Loylasist right. Had Neb pegged the next day as the other after the assasian killed hanky and he was innocient. I then understood the setup, him saying that both me and SAge were innocient. HA!! Bow should have taken out Sage, he was the obvious mafia.

Good job Sage and mafia, you guys were very organized.

My suggestion in the future, no AoC with 4 mafia. AoC type with 3 is ok.

Remember to sign up for game 4. I'll launch as soon as we get 20 or if it looks like we wont get 20 I'll launch in a few days. Ask around for some active players.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 05:51

It was a good one from neb and sage....do suspect LOD from time to time and FA was kinda a sure thing for me...

Yet i can't give full credits to you guys...did you guys actually bribe sir derrin, deroin, pmn and the list goes on?

I would really say that without the help of our "all smart" rebels, you guys wouldn't had won...BA was just pure bad luck as he talked too much...haha

My fault too at the start of the game that i did not investigate the correct person but i think it was right that i did not investigate Sage and BA didn't i? It would be useless isn't it?

Credit to neb as before i investigate him, he nearly got me... Yet i was still suspicious of you..due to....ermm...i can't actually remember...haha

Credit to sage to...you...ermm...okie..i`m speechless about you...but i actually thought that rebels would be smart enough to figure it out....duh...i did state very clearly that sage MIGHT be one of the mafias as he hop in so easily after neb accused me of liar....yet you guys believed him so easily when he said you guys should vote sir derrin....i was plainly dissapointed. Although i did say sir derrin is the biggest suspect, but with sage accusing him, it all changes...duh!

And as for LOD, France did afterall lose...hahahahaha
FA was an obvious one, was curious why you guys protected him....duh...eventhough he protected BA, he is still suspicious, maybe not suspicious enough though...

Last credits to pmn, sir derrin, tyler, deroin, andonnas and the list goes on....congrats tyler for getting that title alongside his comrades...haha.. I said i would give you guys credits...didn't i?...

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 05:57

oh...and the strange thing is....i think i saw sumwhere about LOD accusing sage isn't it?
hmmm...
by the way...i thought i got 3 out of 4 right eh...?..
with sir derrin being the....urgh...i didn't know but didn't he reacted as if he was helping all the mafias throughout the game?...urgh

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 06:28

France won the silvermedal, much better than anyone predicted before the games. Im sure theyll get the welcome of heroes back home

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 09:51

I would like to remind everyone that my last effort posing as the detective was simply to help my side win THIS game. Please don't hold this against me in the next game!

Congrats to the mafia! This was the most fun game for me yet! We didn't actually start with a plan, we each did our own thing in the beginning. It just worked out that we were smart enough to continue our roles and keep the story up. Our bungling to find the detective and doc almost was our undoing. It is clear to me that whoever can write and persuade the best, will stay alive the longest...

See you in space!

Neb

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 10:56

Darkguy: Thank you for protecting me so often...I was terribly afraid I would be assassin killed. Terribly!

Yang: Derrin, p-fly, darkguy were all just really easy to manipulate. No bribery.

And yes. LOD did accuse me, after BA died. Because ALL of us assumed I would be dead after BA died, so LOD wanted to look innocent. Then, surprisingly, I lived.

A special note for you: We would have killed you BEFORE you claimed detective...there were 2 votes on you, so we could have all four jumped on...except that FA was, at the time, inactive. Then you claimed and pointed out Neb, and I went "Noooooo! There goes my hopes for a perfect game."\

*dons a space suit*

Next game is going to be harder for me, because I'll likely be a citizen...and if I'm as vocal as I was this game, I'll get killed!

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 11:35

Yeap sage, i nearly died for 2 rounds....one was before the BA occasion...
I purposely waited for some of you to let out or something but you guys didn't...hmmm......good job anyway on that
You ain't gonna get a perfect game from me...haha

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 11:40

I wanted you to die the round BigAmigo died, too! I didn't actually want BigAmigo to die...I liked dangling him in front of you guys, because he acted more suspicious than me. I was sorta using him like a human shield...as long as he was alive, most people didn't suspect me.

But FA didn't log on in time to kill you (this was before he went inactive...he was just not VERY active) and the voting swung toward BA, so we had to go with it.

And if we had killed you earlier...Nebby might still be alive *sobs*

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 12:31

yeah.. if that happened.. nebby would have been alive. but you'd have been assasinated.. nebby got me distracted away from you coz he was a clear shot.. lol

Last Edited : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 12:32

Deroin
Joined 15/09/2005

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 15:13

I guess I was right about Sage after all. Just so everyone knows, I realized we had alot of new players and the game was organized alittle wierd. Hard to follow. So I called assassign on myself and got myself killed. This way you guys had an easy vote and more mafia action to investigate. Good hunting Mafia. New game, in space...my favorite.

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 16:03

thats stupid :p

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.093750 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap