HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 17:27  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 14:15

Of course you are changing it, you are mafia and I have figured you out.

If you are a true citizen, change your vote to sage now. IT is our only chance. If you let the mafia trick you into voting me, then at best there are 6 of you left and more than likly 5.

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 14:56

Yang...As far as refusing to unvote you, this is the first round I've voted for you and nobody has given me someone else to vote for except ba. And my reasons for not voting ba are simple, it's to easy. Why would anyone be that obvious...I just don't see it really. If I'm wrong then I'll die I'm sure but I'm willing to take that risk.

Dark... everyone suspsects people few voice it. I voiced mine to try and get a reaction out of those people hoping in a slip up especially by the one's who don't post much.

BA-you know you were one of the biggest supporters of voting yang, so your current "opinion" change out of nowhere is highly suspisious.

Pmn, andonnas, sir derrin- are you guys still around and playing?

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 15:08

Why would anyone be that obvious? I think he genuinely slipped up. A lot.

Look at last game. BA was mafia and gave himself up without the detective having to investigate him. Saying things like "Maybe we should lynch the doctor."

He's improved a bit, but I still think his actions scream mafia.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 15:19

I was big on yang so as not to be me who got lynched.

I began to trust yang when I figured out about the LOD, Sage, Hanky, fly connection. Look at their votes, they are so obvious to me.

SO if I am big LOD then I have to say mafia wont vote mafia, so yang has to be not mafia.

I can feel how this is going, lyniching me or yang is lynching a cits, but if they lynch yang, then they just voet me next. WHen they lynch me and they see that I am not mafia then they can begin the lynching of Sage, LOD, Hanky and fly.

After it is discovered I am not mafia, do not let sage point the fingers elseware. At least your not getting the detective if you get me. If I am lynched then, detective check out LOD. I think that Sage is the mafia boss, so you wont be able to tell anyway. I dont know that for sure though.

But./... I ask you now, go after Sage instead of me. He is the obvious one.

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 15:43

Im sorry BA but I fail to see any logic in the so called connection between me and the ones you named. I choose Yang randomly and have stuck to it all the time exept for when Deroin posted himself out. I dont particularly have anything agains Yang nor do I have any evidence, I only play the oddses here. Flipping and flopping your bet might lead to that you never find a winner, sticking to the same number all the time ensures you at least once in a while find one. Please accept this advice from an experienced gambler
About me being less active this time. Last time I had more time (less golf ) but also I learnt the hard way that yapping too much isnt good for your health in games like this. If Im good at anything its learning from misstakes in the past Do you honestly thionk that I wouldnt have been lynched last time if I hadnt been the assassin, no i lernt a lesson post only when you have something essential to post about. A lot of wind and fingerpointing without any backing up facts only gets you killed , mafia or citizen makes no diffrence. Now we are in a situation where we cant afford losing more citizents so Im keeping a moderate profile. Please mr detective spill some information...

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 15:44

Kindly point out some instances where I'm "obvious."

Copy/paste them instead of just telling us to "read the posts"

Also...if mafia won't vote mafia, and you think both me and pfly are mafia...why did I vote for him?

Pfly may very well be mafia...I thought so early in the game and voted for him. But your own theories conflict, which leads me to wonder if you really believe them, or if you're just "throwing up smoke, trying to hide" as you accused me of earlier.

Smoke is insubstantial and distracting. My accusations against you have been full of quotes and other solid, physical evidence. You're the one throwing up smoke.

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 16:22

You're saying i'm always changing my votes to some other person in this game BA,, but so far i have always voted for you or yang at the end of the day so it's a ****ty argument again..

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 16:47

FA - on your reply to darkguy - and you yourself accused me of suspecting everyone...duh!

LOD - you just chose me because i don't like france, you donkey!

i`m actually glad with what BA said, think of this....he said those that are mafias, most probably all of them are just rebels or assassin...that makes me think now that hank might be just the rebels and LOD the assassin...but anyone he said after this post might be just false...so pay attention to those before..

seriusly, i`m in a serius dilemma now, i actually seriusly doubt that one can get the same character twice in two games...but yet, it seems that LOD is getting just that with BA...lets just hope my doubt is totally out...afterall, i do have a bad sixth sense...

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 17:38

the obvious is the fact that all 4 of you have indeed stuck to the same players to vote out, while the rest of us run around changing our mind. You 4 are concrete and sure of who you want out.

Last game's mafia was disorganized, we got caught. Lots of reasons why we were disorgnaized. None dead yet in mafia, obviously the detective dont know anything. Much more organized. Organized people dont run around changing their mind, they have a plan. GO after Yang and BA, stay after them but not all 4 on the same person, keep those 2 in the light. You got lucky when everybody went after teh inactive gutter and then when Deroin commited suicide and claime to be the assissian.

But yet through it all you stay focused on your goals, keep BA and Yang in the spot light. Always vote them,.

Only that 4 have done that. That 4 is the mafia.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 17:44

The reason I've stayed focused on you...and I'm sure the reason others have to...is the pile of evidence building against you.

As for Yang, I think Yang is just a distraction from you.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 18:19

heh heh, your reasoning is getting shorter now sage. You know I have figured it out.

Dark, Fa, Yang, go with me. Vote Sage.

LOD, if your not vote Sage, but you are so you wont. Neither will Hanky or fly.

After they convince you to get me, they go after FA and Yang, just keeping the possibilities open and the focus off them.

CItizens, you want me lynched? GO ahead. At that time I'll be proven innocient, at that time you will realize who the 4 are. You will then have no margin for error. Or get sage now then if I am wrong on 1 of the other 3 we got time to fix it and still win.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 18:22

My posts are getting shorter because it's getting tedious to repeat myself.

Next to yourself, FA has acted the most suspiciously, and you two sticking together makes me wonder.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 18:27

Didn't Sage already say (and quoted two instances of this) that the "if I die, lynch ______?"

BigAmigo could be Rebel. Could be loyalist. Could be the doctor for all we know. But just because he says he's innocent, doesn't mean he is, doesn't mean he isn't, and now he's trying to lynch Sage on technicalities such as shorter posts. I think he's just getting desperate. Doesn't nessecarily mean he's loyalist, or the foreign agent.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 18:59

Oh boy...so it's Sage or BA, huh? I have the feeling they are both innocent citizens. Sage has some good points on why he initially went after BA. This prompted BA to defend himself (but not very well), and go on the offensive against Sage. I'm mad at both of them for not backing off...unless of course one of them turns out to be the assassin or mafia. I can't vote for BA or Sage.

I've taken a step back from this, and just thought about the situation as a whole. I can't vote for Yang...he is very outspoken, and once I get past his no vote in the first round, he has actually made some very smart deductions.

Here is what I'm noticing, and I posted this idea earlier...there are quite a few lurkers and inactive people. Sage, if you would remember your advice from the previous 2 games, the mafia and assassin are usually the quiet ones. They have got to be loving it that our most outspoken citizens are going at each other like rabid pitbulls.

The mafia's game may be to keep quiet and let us lynch ourselves. BA seems to be going this day, and I'm not sure anything I can say will stop it. However, the citizens should step back and relook at everything...who is quietly voting people off? Sir Derrin, Andonnas, Tyler and pmnsuphafly are prime candidates. Quiet, yet voting for Yang and BA who are the easiest to lynch right now. Quiet votes are suspicious to me.

I'm going to take my vote off of Yang...I'm not sure who to put it on, nor does it matter at this point, I guess. I don't think anyone will follow me this round...but remember this for next day, citizens. Every game, the cits have voted out the loudest members, and most of them were innocent.

Neb

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 21:08

this is getting more and more confusing..
to and fro, to and fro..
somehow, something in me just tells me that BA and Sage couldn't be mafia.. they're too vocal.. pmn, and andonnas seem more suspicious.. they've been unusally quiet..

and notice how Andonnas tried to have me strongly lynched on day 1? on day 2, when i threw in a 'tit-for-tat' vote, he suddenly got afraid that there would be a bandwagon on him, and diverted his finger-pointing. if he was citz, he would have stood up and defended himself. but he quietly did so. And now, quietly lurking.. He definitely gets my vote.

As with previous game, i have came up with my own list of suspects again.. i wasn't entirely wrong previously, so i'm sure at least 2 out of 3 would be a hit this time. and if i get mafia-killed tonight after listing this.. well.. ya know i'm right

1) Andonnas (almost certain he's mafia, unless i'm really stupid)
2) pmn (a tad too suspiciously quiet)
3) Tyler (VERY unusually quiet)

and yeah.. Neb, now that you pointed it out.. they indeed threw votes in quietly..

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 22:25

Interesting series of post here: I like bows and Nebs, but at this point I have to say BigAmigo you have come across as guilty and with Fullmetal_Alchemist supporting you like he has been doing really doesn’t help your case at all.

If I am wrong on my reasoning then so be it. I am following my logic for what is worth based on the arguments that have been presented. I do know this much for sure if BigAmigo is not “mafia” then Sage will have snookered us all and he will certainly die in the next round. Though if BigAmigo is “mafia” then Fullmetal_Alchemist will almost certainly die the next round.

I still don’t trust Disturbedyang, nor do I trust Andonnas, but they are secondary considerations for the moment.

I am still trying to sort it all out and hoping the detective will make it clear to us some time soon.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 23:34

Neb's on the money. Although Sage is putting up a fierce and almost perfect movement against BA, the mafia is quietly chuckling in the shadows.

BUT. There is an important possibility here.

This mafia game is like a game of Rock Paper Scissors.

ie. in the last round, you called rock.
Right now, the other player is thinking: should I play paper, to beat rock, or will he suspect I'm doing that and he'll play scissors, then I play rock, but then he'll think of that and not play scissors, he'll play paper to counter my rock (etc, etc).

You can go on forever.

But the actual point I wanted to make here is that, indeed in the first game, the mafia lurked.

Two possibilities now.
a) they are lurking, not to draw attention to themselves.
b) they are NOT lurking, because everyone suspects them of lurking, and they want to confuse us uninformed people.

Think about this.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 23:38

I AM NOT MAFIA!!!

And when you guys shoot yourselves in the foot and lynch me, don't let Sage weasel out of it. He will try he will say that he was just mistaken. He will give alternatives. He will give excuses, that I was acting guilty.

Sage is being very smart. You see the rules are like this, if the mafia wins... ALL the mafia wins, not just the live ones. It's probably going to be 5v5, unless the the mafia get lucky and get the assissan, or vice versa. If the assissan is smart he would eliminate one of the other 3 and let you guys get Sage next lynch.

Well, if you lynch me, good luck. It is too bad you guys can't just look at the facts, the only facts are they way you vote and my 4 I pick are voting with a designed plan in mind.

As far as Tyler, I think he is just not active, like last time. I would suggest he not play again.
I hope Tyler was not the detective.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 3 July 2006 - 23:57

You ARE acting guilty.

And I'll ask again:

Kindly point out some instances where I'm "obvious."

Copy/paste them instead of just telling us to "read the posts"

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 4 July 2006 - 01:29

neb and bow - i`ve said that way too early in the game...
I did suspect that in the early of the game, both sage and BA are probably just two rebels going after each other. That is the reason i did not stand on any of their side on day two if you guys actually do read my posts....but now, BA really reacted just like the last game when we found out he is guilty...and he seems to well to be guilty somehow...lets just hope we are correct this time. I do have some other ideas in mind but i doubt everyone will agree or follow. Here's the idea, lets vote for FA to see if he is a loyalist, if he is one, then BA is one...simple as that...simple conclusion just like the last game. Hopefully we got it all right, it is up to you guys to decide...

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.160156 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap