HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 14:11  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 07:24

Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 11:18
Or maybe Markk for outing me the last game... REVENGE!!!

I'll start with Markk and then see how the voting goes.

That posts by BA...either the assassin/mafia are playing games, or BA made a big mistake, but I don't think anyone would be that obvious. So I'm still at a loss on who to vote for.

Other than that I can't figure out why MarkK would be targeted, although I haven't read up on the other games, so I'm a little in the dark.

*waits for more time to pass* My vote will come as I try to unravel more of this web of deciet.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 07:32

hmmm....i`m confuse either...it seems that Obi is playing into a part of this...
he said something about someone feared being found out...

"Yet another voice agreed, "Yeah, let's finish this before we are seen, remember, its our ass if we're seen, not HIS." MarkK noticed a mixture of reverence and fear in this last word."

reverence and fear...i`m not sure is it related to our discussion, but it seems that it might...look around for the post...Obi might do some mistake here...

huitzilopochtli
Joined 29/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 07:37

Well what about Derion with his BLAH,BLAH,BLAH attitude.
Posting is what this game is about so we all can try and analize all posts,these initial post will be very important later in the game.
Bow I was only prepared to vote Andonnsa if Gutterfly was a loyalist as we now know hes wasnt so Andonnas is off my list for now.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 07:43

Whoa. We're losing rebels, fast!

Well, I can conclude that pretty much nothing went well from our point of view. Our only consolation here is that MarkK was hated so badly (for an unexplained reason) by both the loyalists and the foreign agent, thus saving the town another rebel. Yippee! .

Looks like the doctor didn't pick up the move on MarkK... would have been great if the guy had negated all the murders of Night 1... But the odds were against it anyway.

Let's hope the detective has some quality info for us, 'coz we need it right now. I don't think there's enough information to base a certain conclusion: there never is, but right now we are more depraved of information.

But I still think we should lynch someone. The fact is, that, yes, I will concede that, by not lynching, we do not hit a rebel, or the doc, or the detective. That I will concede, because it's a concrete fact. Laws of probability, etc, so on, so forth, blahblahblah.

BUT, it also guarentees that we will NOT hit the loyalist or the FA. And the loyalists have an almost 100% of hitting a rebel (they could hit the assassin), and the assassin... well, he's neutral, his odds shouldn't count. No matter who he kills, he doesn't want anyone but himself to win, and he does that through patience.

But, since we are the good guys, the assassin has almost the exact same chance of hitting a good or a bad guy, than the rebels do at guillotene time. But, I suppose that argument doesn't count, since, as I said before, the guy is neutral. So ignore that last paragraph, it's rambling.

But I am steadfast in believing that we should lynch someone, ANYONE.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 07:55

This game is different dark, we have the agent of the crown or something like that which even the detective can't hunt it down...so lets hope we lynch this agent and let the rest to the detectives like last game...hopefully...

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 08:01

The good news is only one citizen got whacked. Bad news is, this provides nearly no direction...

Well, I'd like to wait for the detective, but I don't think he should reveal himself after one round. Chances are he didn't find the assassin or mafia with his investigation last night anyway. I'll have to read through the posts again...I'll post again later this afternoon.

Neb

Deroin
Joined 15/09/2005

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 09:43

My guess is that from last game Markk won it for the citizens and they were skiddish. Ok I will post later about who to lynch but for now I need to go. I say Big Amigo off first thought but thats just throwing a name out there. Not trying to start anything.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 10:18

Wow, I was almost sure I was gonna die last night.

First off, let me say about Gutterfly:

Damn it, you guys! Oh well...the odds played against us.

About MarkK:

Ouch. Doublekilled.

I wish we could wait for the detective, but with the Agent of the Crown, the detective can't save us. We'll have to figure out who it is through good old fashioned reasoning...which sucks

There's plenty of time left in the day, and my suspicions may move...but for now I'm going to vote for BigAmigo again.

huitzilopochtli
Joined 29/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 10:31

Sage i thought you were gone but i think that this post saved you "
Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 22:27

One word of advice to the town: if I get night killed tonight, BA PROBABLY isn't mafia...it's probably just the mafia trying to divert us.

Of course, now that I've said that, they might do it even if BA is the mafia...

It's a brain twister, it is!"

Smells of a BA tactic I think.
Im with Sage lets Lynch BA.
My freind Clyde tells me to trust Sages judgement in his Primate voice "ah,ah,ah,ooh,ooh,ah,ah,ah"

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 10:51

Ok , lets get serious, I am not any of the bad guys, for real... for real. I dont have any of the cool roles, I am just part of a lynch mob.

The hit on Markk was to make me look bad. My push for Markk was revenge for beating me in the last game. There was no clear cut suspect, so I was just making fun.
Look at who's leading the attac k on me? Sage!! Huitz!!

My guess is it is Huitz because, if you lynch me, I am a rebel and then you guys go after and lynch Sage, he is a Rebel, Hitzu got 2 free kills before being suspected. That makes the current 12-4 go to maybe 6-4 or if the assisan get a mafia then 7-3. In the mean time they might kill the detective.

Do you really think I'd take such a front role in this game early if I were mafia. Last game it took me till turn 4 and that was only because the other mafia were AWOL.

Look again to the sit back people, the ones not looking to draw attention to themselves. Look at Huitz!!

Who's the assisian? Look for the quiet and agreeable type.

I'll read replies for a while and post again later.

- Fine upstanding citizen rebel, BA

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 11:08

BigAmigo, the reason I'm voting for you is because you point a lot of fingers without giving good reasoning. It seems like a tactic to direct attention away from yourself.

Maybe if you backed up your suspicions with REASONS, we'd be more likely to believe you. But speaking hypothetically "If I die, than X will happen" doesn't help at all, because it can't be proven to be true...or even likely.

Look back through the posts and find suspicious actions, and use them to back up your arguments. Otherwise you only get more and more suspicious everytime you open your mouth.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 13:08

I just did, read the above post and vote Huitz.

From being mafia, you never want to lead a push you want to back the push and then turn on the pusher. OK, so Sage is leading a push on me, it is always the ones that jump on the ride that are the ones to look at.

Get that MOnkey Clyde!!!

And of courses I dont want attention directed on me, it means I get lynched. Usually I would not worry about it but it looks like 3 votes already headed my way. SO I either have to make my case or die.

Besides what fingers have I pointed really? Markk?? That was just a first vote fun, because he was the one tehat caused me to loose last game. I relunctantly went for gutter because he was just AWOL. But if you ask me, Huitz is the suspicious one here.

Backing a run on Gutter and now backing a run on me without ever being the push leader.

That's mafia.

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 14:24

I do suspect ba but I highly doubt he's mafia. If the mafia know who each other are, as someone said they did earlier, then I don't think 4 people would have voted markk cause they'd know that'd make ba look bad. However following that reasoning BA could very well be the assassin, which is what I suspect (but I have not enough evidence to convince me to vote him off as of yet.) As far as huitz honestly I don't see it but I'll keep my eyes peeled. Sage is pushing awfully hard for BA which is a little suspect, but then again maybe Sage is the detective and knows something we don't.

Whew my head is spinning from all the possibilities. I'll vote after I get off work (10pm my time, 11pm WOL time.) Or will it already be night then (doesn't know how ob's doing game time.)

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 15:08

First of all.

In reference to the line, "It's our ass if we're seen, not HIS." His refers to the godfather character. He leads the mafia, he doesn't help in the actual hit. THus the reverence and fear.

second of all

the day ends at a marjority 9 votes

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 15:38

I am telling you this for a fact, if you guys lynch me, you are defiently setting us up to loose. Sage, Huitz and FA, you will for sure be suspects in my beheaded mind.

The worst thing you can do is push to kill a citizen and be a citizen.
It is a repeat of the first game.

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 15:43

If BA is mafia, his fellow mafia screwd him, If BA is an assassin he screwed himself, either way killing Markk makes BA look bad because of what he said, mabey both the assassin and the mafia tried to get another innocent killed. While I agree that BA's accusations are wild, im not convinced that hes mafia or the assassin.

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 15:47

BA could also kill mark so that he could make this post and didn't look suspicious anymore.. maybe he just thinks one step further then we think.. perhaps i will just vote BA :p

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 16:19

I agree in part with you, BA...huitz jumping on and making it a bandwagon COULD be a little suspicious. It's a common mafia tactic to jump on the bandwagon since, as you said, it sets the bandwagon-starter up to get lynched the next day

If you are innocent, I'll be very afraid for my life.

However...I'm not getting bad vibes from huitz. I am getting them from you...the whole "lynch me and you'll lose, town! I'm innocent!" thing is an emotional appeal, to fear, and is often used by mafia. Sadly...it's also often used by frustrated, innocent players.

Bottom line, BA, is that if not you, I don't know WHO to lynch. Huitz could be, but the evidence against him is hardly strong. Pfly, maybe, for defending you. Or even Fullmetal Alchemist...he's played sort of oddly this game. But still...I think our odds are best with you, BA.

And if you ARE innocent...I'm so very sorry

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 16:40

awwww....
*hits my head feeling the headache*
darn, i`m gonna start working on weekends even before the world cup ends...grrrr...just for you guys attention, i might online less starting perhaps this sunday...so try not to be suspicious if you would...i`ll still online but just less

*it is specially posted for hanky who suspect this and that and bla bla bla...i`m getting tired of it...duh*

but in this case, i`m really blur right now already, compared to the last game it seems that the mafia is doing better and better at covering up...urgh...i can't seems to really "analyze" anymore...one reason perhaps is because it seems that there are less posts already...what is happening?
I`m actually already suspecting BA since the first day, but i really doubt lynching the "active" players will be a really bad idea so i did not suggest anything about it...lets just hope we got the right guys this time...
But i would like to suggest to take a look at those less active player...they might be the people we are really looking for....i don't know who to start with because there is kinda alot...

Obi - thanks for the clarification and guess we had to set some rules about posting...like the need to post or stuffs like that...hmmm

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 29 June 2006 - 16:46

If we can't get the votes going on BA, I'd be happy to go along with a "lynch the lurkers" scheme. I'm sure BA's death will come eventually...he's bound to incriminate himself more.

I do, however, remind you what happened with Gutterfly...

Acebrock is the least active poster I see. If you guys won't join me in killing BA, I suppose we can settle for discouraging lurkers. After all, there's a 31% chance that a random selection will get us a killer (mafia or assassin)

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.136719 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap