HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 18:34  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 10:23

I'm not avoiding posting...I just had the hangover of a lifetime...guh...

I guess I'll never understand what I post or write that makes me suspicious. Of course naming 4 players as my suspicious ones, and then having one be innocent doesn't help. However, I'm still sticking to my theory. The quiet ones are the guilty ones. I'm guessing that they are the regular mafia, while the Agent of the Crown can be more active, since he can't be discovered by the detective. Who the agent is, I have no idea. I'm going to vote Tyler this round for now. I think his comment that he is saving us all just seems to be a bit out of place...along with his infrequent, short, and unhelpful posts.

As I mentioned before, I think Sage is a misguided citizen. Yang is too vocal for mafia. bow...I'm unsure. FA seems to be in the clear, since he was defending BA. LOD, unsure. Tyler, sir, and pmn...quiet. This doesn't look good at all...as one of the first 5 are probably the assassin and the Agent of the Crown, too. Yikes! We have to get this one right...detective?

Neb

PS - I think the assassin was going for mafia last night...just got unlucky. We need his help tonight!

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 10:47

yea if ever there was a time for the detective to just flat out tell us something, now would be the time to do it, remember we still have the doctor on our side to save him

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 11:08

Surely the detective must have gotten a guilty verdict by now...on someone.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 12:04

i'm pretty 50-50 on tyler and pmn... not sure who could possibly be mafia.. both dun post much.. and when tyler does, he of course, doesn't make much sense.

yang, i wasn't making a lame accusation. just asking a mere question based on a wild assumption. but hmm.. you sure did seem pretty touchy and uptight there in your reply? was just going through the vote thread, so far, the assasin hasn't been voting along with the majority as you claimed.

Neb, i'm not too sure about Sage. Yang was mafia in the first game, unless i remembered wrong? pretty much got everyone tricked there. hey.. i was defending BA too.. why dun i get the clear from you? lol

i find it a tad difficult to deduce who could be mafia and assasin, from the vote thread, it seems the night activities and the day lynch votes dun go hand in hand..

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 12:11

Sage, at the rate the killings go.. i suspect there could be a possibility the detective's been wasting his investigations only to have them dead the next instant.. so he doesn't wanna show himself coz he hasn't got anything concrete yet and be targetted.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 12:14

pmn, we now have a 50% chance of hitting a mafia.. and they have 40% of hitting either our detective or doc... i hope they aren't exactly lucky in that aspect.. not forgetting the assasin with blind kills.. hope we dun lose both doc and detective in one night..

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 12:58

neb - i`m kinda curious really, why tyler? There's half a dozen of them giving useless post or accusation...why him?

bow - yes, i`m pissed to be exact. The lynching of deroin was a total bull, and i thought things would get better but BA turns out to be a rebel...yes i`m pissed! The way the rebels play this is totally bull, they all reacted the way they shouldn't be leading to us losing this games. It is not the mafias that are well-planned, it is the rebels all that lead to us losing this...i`m pissed...yeah i`m pissed...
and bow, nope, you were wrong about that,i`m the last man standing in the first game, not a mafia in any of the previous game at all..

I`m suggesting we get sir derrin off, he ain't posting anymore and by the way neb,since you said those inactives might be mafias, why not sir derrin?
Where is everyone!?!!!! Do post if you are normal rebels....tell us what you think...duh...i`m not gonna play the next game if it consists those inactives in here! Darn i`m pissed!!!

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 13:50

Yang...why Tyler? I picked a name of the 3 I mentioned. It doesn't have to be him, but some of his comments are strange. I can't tell if that's just Tyler, or if he's acting a part. They are all quiet. I started with Tyler to see if I'd get a reaction. I'd like a reaction from any of them really, but I'm not holding my breath.

So where does this leave us? Split votes? I'm going to wait for some reactions before changing anything...or comments from others in this game.

Neb

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 16:13

It isn't to the mafia's benefit to post, I bet. There's so many silent watchers, they figure they can just blend in and luck out in the lynching.

I have trouble believing that ALL of the detective's investigations have been on dead guys. A lot of the guys who died weren't suspicious enough to warrant an investigation.

Surely he'd have thought to investigate Yang by now. Or myself. Or Tyler. Or Derrin.

Come on, detective...any info will help us. Even if all you have are innocent verdicts...three innocents tells us that at least two of those people ARE actually innocent (one may be the godfather...or just an innocent)

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 19:40

LOL I miss less then 24 hours and now I am to quiet?
So far yang you are still making baseless statements and no content at all. I am going back to my first hunch based on your complete lack of any true content in your post.
My Vote will be for Yang

PS I have been in hotel rooms and on the road for the last 36 hours. I am 6 hours plus from home at the moment but I still found a way to post and will be here for about another 48 hours or so ugg :p

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 19:53

Posting seems to have gone into a slump since last night (my local time, about 12 hrs ago).

Yeah, so what? Sage pushed to vote BA, he's innocent.

SO? How many of you voted Gutter in the first round? He was innocent!
How many of you pushed for Deroin to be lynched? HE was innocent!

So, if, by the reasoning that Sage is loyalist because BA was innocent, then technically by that reasoning everyone is loyalist... meaning we are just back to the start. If we think everyone is loyalist, it's the same as if we think everyone is rebel... we aren't going to get anywhere in a hurry.

My two-and-a-half-cents on the subject.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 22:21

Ummm...where is everyone? How come everyone is now suspiciously quiet? Come on people, we can't give up yet!

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 22:29

no one has anything to say, i sure dont, i though that BA was mafia for sure, and then that would tell us who else if mafia based on who defended him, now I have no idea.

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 00:45

I believe that there was suspicion of BA and Disturbedyang, and now that I look back at his posts, he has accused quite a few of innocennts... mabey we should look back at why we suspected him in the first place,in my mind he is probably the best choice.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 01:23

this round is very difficult
from the looks of things.. we citz are gonna lose

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 02:30

pmn - read dark's post...

sir derrin - accusing me again because i`m accusing you?...lame excuses again...I`m voting you to get you out to talking but yet, it was as if you said nothing....judge everyone based on your opinion...you were only judging me based on my vote on you...so does it means you are a mafia yourself?

p/s - if the next game includes any of these inactives rebels...i`m gonna protest...
So what now? few more days for us to discuss yet everyone isn't posting?
Where's FA? Lets get FA then....

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 08:55

Actually Disturbed I vote for you in all but the first and last round. I am going back to what I thought then and voting for you again. I admit I let Sage snooker me along with everyone else that voted for BA in this last round. I might end up changing my vote to him before its all over. Sage certainly has not been his normal multiloquent self since BA was proven innocent and that alone is enough to make me wonder....

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 10:01

I don't think there is a lot to go on.

We have a choice:

Vote Yang, an active...
Vote one of the many inactives.

The latter is the better option. It encourages more voting, plus the inactive players are not helping us at all. I think all the actives are the Rebels, and the loyalists are laughing thier asses off at us.

About activity: i dislike the lower levels of activity, but our only major lead is gone.

I propose to lynch Fullmetal_Alchemist. He hasn't been posting a lot recently, and he accused me of being assassin BECAUSE, in essence, I was getting 8 hrs sleep every night

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 10:08

sir derrin - voted for me except the first round and the last round? Why don't you rephrase it and said you only voted me in the 2nd round? Thats funny how you exaggerate stuffs...

dark - me or the inactives? Why not sage and the inactives or perhaps sir derrin? Or maybe you?

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 7 July 2006 - 10:58

Bah.

I've toned down my posting, Sir Derrin, because I feel humbled. And sad.

I doubt Fullmetal is mafia. He was defending BA too much. I bet the mafia members were somewhere on the BA bandwagon.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap