HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 17:54  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 01:35

Yea... that's a little weird.

Ok lets vote derion...

In the last game, as mafia, I suspected Yang to be the detective. At one point he listed 5 people. Lod and all 3 mafia were on that list. IF he is NOT mafia, then I think we need to listen to his deductions, he did an incredible job last time.

Of course if he IS mafia, then we all die doing this.

another thought here to help prove I am not mafia.
It wasa a VERY short night. I say that the mafia and assisan are not the inactives. Look for very active. Of course that makes me look bad, but would I say that if I were mafia?

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 01:43

Oh and what's the deal with Tyler? Skipping day 1 vote, coming in day 2, voting for me and not even posting???

Huh??

I think vote, no post = lunch candidate

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 01:44

Just to uh. clear the air.

Read nothing into short nights. It may be an often occurance. I accept early night actions for a few select reasons. And I can be found online from around 7 pm to 6 am NY time on and off every day. So, I repeat, read nothing into short nights, I just prefer that they be short in order to allow more bickering during the days .

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 01:44

WHEN someone posts is not important.

I haven't been able to post through a combination of sleep, bad internet connections and my sisters being on the computer .

But, when someone posts isn't important. We shouldn't judge someone on their time zone or external responsibilities, which is the same thing as judging them on posting times.

What matters is contents and number of posts made, and myself call nothing suspicious unless they don't post at all, as I say, they might have limited times to logon, and it may be nighttim, etc.

Also suspicious if they are on for a long amount of time, but do not post.

Right now I will vote on Deroin, as WHEN he posts, he will just (randomly, I might add), point fingers.

I find this genuinely suspicious, it's as i he doesn't care why gets lynched. Loyalist behaviour.

BigAmigo was doing this yesterday, but I don't really suspect him much, for some reason.

The fact that Yang didn't vote is not suspicious, just weird. You can't really say anything that incriminates Yang for not voting, it's not a loyalistic thing to do. Why draw attention to yourself by not voting? I call that just oversight.

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 02:31

I think BA and Sage are both mafia and they are trying to surivive by accusing each other!!

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 02:34

that post by Derion could work out into a few ways...

1) he was drunk and carelessly let the cat out of the bag..
2) he is assasin and is evoking the combined force with the mafia. we can only lynch one a day, but they kill 2 a night. at the end of the day, 4 mafias are left with one assasin. he wins.
3) if he's doing what i'm thinking, he actually saving us citz from one additional hit per night. not gonna go into details on this one, coz it would be disadvantageous to us citz, if the mafias aren't smart enough to figure this out.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 03:00

Okay folks.

It has been over 24 hours and still no one has the required majority of votes.

Once again, the deadline will be midnight tonight. If no one has a majority of votes by then, the person with the most votes will meet their maker.

If there happens to be a tie at the deadline, a random event will decide who is mobbed and it will be role played accordingly.

Happy hunting.

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 06:20

HMMMM You have decided me with your posting Disturbedyang

"so why would i actually vote on those that i don't support in lynching?...vote him anyway?...i never also support no lynch...so what do i do?...put a name randomly???..."

In reality you supported nothing? VERY mafia like statement...I at least stated why I voted no lynch and TOOK an actual stance on those grounds....

I also find this interesting

"sir derrin and deroin - you are making me curious bout your "stand" there"

"I`m kinda suspecting pmn now for his votes really"

"markk - "we pro-mafia" - doesn't that means that you are saying you are supporting mafia....*grinz*"

"hanky - are you the assassin?...lolz...your statement seems like so...and it seems like i got myself a stalker...weeeee..."

There are probally several more but I am tired of reading back through the post

You actually do support nothing and point the finger even more then BA so I think My vote will be for you now.....

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 07:23

Hankyspanky has quite a notion there, though I doubt it's true. .

At this moment, any person can spin a tale furthering their own agenda. We have to pick the good ones from the bad ones if we want to win.

-Forgotten Mafia Game I veteran .

And it's true. Anyone can lie about anything. Though it is possible that both BigAmigo and Sage are loyalists, but it is also possible that Hanky is the assassin, trying to manipulate the voting, Yang might be the detective, or just his CRAZY self, and Deroin could be the doc, for all we know!

Only one person can supply us with concrete, UNDENIABLE evidence: the detective / constable.
But this system can be corrupted, a person CLAIMING to be the detective can ruin the game for the rebels, and the constable usually hides away, as he is no help to the rebels dead, plus he doesn't want to die .

But in this game, the detective can be thrown off... by the Agent of the Crown... no-one can rely on the information of the constable anymore.

The detective and doctor played a key role in the last game, teaming up to destroy the Men of Warsalittle very quickly, plus with a kinda weird save by BW of Yang...
Something like that needs to occur. The detective is no use dead, and, while I think it would be good for him to gather some information before surfacing publically, if he is killed before then, he is useless, and dead.

huitzilopochtli
Joined 29/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 07:31

something about Mr yang doesnt quite add up in this game his activity,voting and not pointing the finger but at the same time confusing me,so I have decided to change my vote from BA to Mr Yang

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 10:45

Perhaps Sage,Ba and Yang are all Mafia.. it would make sence.. Sage and BA are both accusing each other of being maffia and Yang jumps in telling they shouldn't acuse eachother because they both are normal rebels and should work together... it would be a great tactic to work together like this

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 11:24

Only problem with that scenario, Hanky, is that either BA or yang is gonna get lynched today...unless everyone bandwagons on Deroin for that weird assassin-claim. It would be a HORRIBLE tactic for three mafia members to expose themselves at once...for the purpose of getting one of their own killed.

Your logic is weird, Hanky. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 12:24

Kind of makes Hanky look like mafia, dont it, throwing suspicion on 3 citzs.??

Acebrock
Joined 8/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 14:00

How would you know they're citz BA?

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 14:05

darn, i was thinking of an early sleep today but seems like i have to explain again....

i`ll try to make this short
hanky - thats the bullest thing i`ve ever heard, you watched too much movie, really....if we were that smart, we are already a millionaire...bull accusement and bull finger pointing...

sir derrin - make it simple, why would i vote if i don't wanna lynch gutter and no matter who i vote there will be of no use? Do i do it like bow? To avoid the suspicion?...bull again...and once again i`m no supporter of "no lynch" so why vote for that again? Try to think in my position...
i wasn't finger-pointing if you really really understand my posts...some of it is just to provoke to see if they are mafia, some of it is just suggestion, you guys were the one to say that there are none to start with and now with this you guys said that i talk too much...BULL!!
and if you haven't notice even you play the last game, i`m sometimes crazy too just as dark said...

huitz - think again, i`m following very closely to this thread but still i couldn't find anyone suspicious but if pmn turns out to be a loyalist, will that clear things up?...if you can actually read carefully and follow closely, who is really more suspicious?...think again...

i`m done....i got some headache right now and i need to wake up early tomorrow to work....

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 14:16

Well perhaps you are right disturbed but I still think there are 2 options:

Either you, Sage and Ba are from the Mafia, or you're right and Pmn and the other guys you stated are from the mafia... From the first group probably one gets lynched tonight... if that one isn't from the mafia i will follow your statement about Pmn and the rest (if i don't get killed at night) but we need to take a mafia member out soon otherwise we will be dead

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 15:08

To clear up a couple things, i first voted BA because I didnt know who else to vote for, then i changed that to vote for a guy who isnt helping by missing votes, now Ill go against my belief of BA being a rebel, and vote for him. If he is Loyalist i was wrong and sage had a good feeling, if not, mabey Sage and BA are actually mafia.

Tyler salyers
Joined 13/05/2003

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 16:02

blah blah blah thats all i read right now so i just drew a name fromt he hat andvoted oh well so sue me

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 16:15

Deroin - "Since the mafia and I both hit Markk I want the mafia to know I am knocking down Sage next turn. HE IS MINE!!! "

So is it just me or did Deroin admit to being the foreign agent here?

Umm... why are we all not voting Deroin?

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 30 June 2006 - 16:46

I agree with BA in this case. While it seems unlikely that Deroin would be so stupid as to admit it...he did. I can't think of a good reason for him to do this if he is just a regular rebel.

I'm betting he is either the assassin or the mafia, and said that in hopes that we would think "nah, nobody could be that stupid, he must be lying."

Also, if he lives through the day, I'll die tonight! If Deroin IS the real assassin, he'll kill me like he said he would. If he's not the real assassin, the real assassin will kill me to make Deroin look guilty.

Deroin is not helping us. Let's kill him.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap