HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 19:02  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 00:17

shut up youre dead!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 00:22

Damn it! I'm happy that Neb's dead and all, but now we don't know who to lynch today. I wanted to have an easy vote.

However, I do have a theory as to who we SHOULD lynch today.

Sir Derrin.

I refer you all back to my long post from before Neb counterclaimed detective. There were two votes on Yang and four mafia members. That would suggest that the mafia, had they all been abstaining from voting up to that point, could have all jumped on the bandwagon and lynched the detective!

The fact that they did not leads me to believe that one of the two initial voters, pmnsuphafly or Sir Derrin, were mafia members.

Yang's investigation came up with an innocent result for pfly. That means he could be the godfather, but it's more likely he's a regular citizen. Still possible he's the godfather, though. But more likely is Sir Derrin...who has NOT been investigated, but who Yang was very suspicious of.

I suggest we follow the guidance of our detective, even if he is dead. Vote Sir Derrin.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 00:26

We have to think.

We, by ourselves, do NOT have the power to lynch a mafia member. We need to lynch a mafia member, sure, but the assassin holds the key now. Think.

If a rebel is lynched... and a mafia hit that ISN'T the assassin occurs... we are down to one rebel or a doctor. THEN we have an assassination. It doesn't matter after that. If the assassin hits a rebel, tied win. If he doesn't, (ie he hits a mafia), he gets an independant win.

So, the rebels have lost the game. But, that doesn't mean we will let the mafia tie for it as well.

VOTE SIR DERRIN!

pmnsuphafly
Joined 21/06/2004

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 00:29

Ok based on who voted with Neb, both Sir Derrin and LOD voted very much alike most commonly voting for yang and tyler so I suport going after Sir

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 00:34

The assassin's winning doesn't bar us citizens from winning as well! We can both win!

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 01:14

AND WEIGHING IN AT 450 LBS--- MOG!!!!!!

(Mog is replacing an inactive Fullmetal Alchemist.. and I went out on a limb for this guy..)

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 01:17

to pmn - "4. Dead men tell no tales. If you get killed, stop talking until the game is over (a single "Bah!' post with no game information is acceptable)." - read the rules next time...

obi - soree for posting here...but i read your front page and the players update says that everyone dead is rebel...but neb isn't....

Okie okie, i won't post anymore...

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 01:26

Thanks Yang.. fixed it. And in a monumental turn of events. we've had a day, a night and another day end in this small window of time. Sir Derrin is dead. He was an innocent. Story posted momentarily. It is now night 5. If the assassin isn't killed, he wins. Good luck Finding Nemo.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 01:45

GAME OVER

I have 2 of 3 night actions

100% no way for assassin to win.
100% no way for rebels to win.
100% for loyalists to win.

Narrations forthcoming.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 02:05

Sir Derrin was once again playing dress up and pretend on his back porch when his mother called him into the kitchen to eat.
Oblivion came back into town through a side alley. He hoped to sneak a peak at the mafia and catch one or two in the act. However, on his way, he tripped over something. When he looked down, to his horror he saw the smashed in head of Tyler, with a stake holding him to the ground. His immediate thought was to remove the stake and take the body to the cemetary, but then he caught sight of Neb's crumpled body not three feet away. Oblivion then called to everyone as he ran to the town square.
Ruthless had grown tired of awaiting news on the townspeople, he decided to enter town and hear it all unfiltered. As always, he carried with him the Lance of Longinus as a walking staff. Obviously, he never actually allowed it to touch the ground, but the presence of the spear always lightened his step. As he entered town, he heard Oblivion calling everyone into the town square.
Sir Derrin heard Oblivion calling everyone to the platform, so he kissed his dear old mother goodbye and bolted through the door. He didn't even stop to belt on his good cape. When he reached the platform, everyone had turned on him.

Oblivion stood upon the platform, "Once again I come before you, asking if you have discovered any of the pestilence in our midst, and this time, you yell a name at me immediately. Sir Derrin, you cry! Well I will have none of this! I refuse to execute him!"

At this precise moment, Ruthless turned the corner and on a divine impulse, raised the Lance of Longinus and shouted, "Then by the powers of heaven, I WILL!" With a monumentus effort, Ruthless plunged the lance into Sir Derrin's chest and Sir Derrin would never again kiss his mother goodbye, nor wear his best cape.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 02:49

Final Narration: Night Five: Part One

"I truly felt that he would be a loyalist... the odds said he was..." Ruthless reasoned.

"Sir Derrin was but a boy, a harmless innocent that YOU killed with your incompetence! Go to your reliquary and stay there. I never want to see you again," Oblivion flared.
Sage sat in his luxurious rocker and spoke to Mog and LOD, "I know who the foreign agent is." He paused for a moment to allow them to gape in sufficient awe. "You are going to kill him tonight. With him gone, nothing with be able to restrict the rise of the new monarchy!" Sage cackled conspiratorily.

"Follow me, fresh meat," LOD ordered Mog not so gently.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:06

Final Narration: Night Five: Part Two
Oblivion moved through the streets back towards the platform. He planned to move darkguy out of the town, and perhaps pmnsuphafly as well. In the whole town, Oblivion trusted only these two. He had seen darkguy's herbs and he had trusted the accounts he heard of pmnsuphafly's innocence. The only question was, would he be able to reach them both in time...
Sage looked down upon the loyalists as he debated with himself whether he would finish this up or not. After a few moments deliberation, he decided that he wouldn't call them back, but rather follow them. If he caught up, he caught up. No rush, they had orders to make it slow anyway.
Bow moved fluidly through the streets. One more kill and he could leave this rat infested flea trap of a city. He only wished that he had been smarter earlier on. He wasted a whole night going after MarkK, now it was biting him in the arse. He turned to pass the guillotine before heading off to see his next victim. The guillotine always helped him to steel himself to what he was about to do...
Darkguy squated on the corner of the roof of the building across from the back door of pmnsuphafly's house. He wouldn't let them get him, atleast not tonight. After a while, he began to feel drowsy and needed to use an herbal tea to stay awake. Not long after this, he heard movement off towards the town square. He stayed as still as possible and listened. He could make out atleast three different areas that the sound was coming from. This make sense to him in an instant. Of course the mafia would meet in the open now, they basically had a majority...

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:25

Final Narration: Night Five: Part Three
Bow eyed the two men keenly, "Surely," he thought, "neither of these two are the leader... perhaps I will kill one and make the other talk..." He slowly began to creep toward the pair. He was practically crawling when he heard a sound that made his heart stop cold.
Oblivion couldn't believe his eyes, bow had a small dagger in his hand as he moved slowly over the open ground, hugging the stones close. So entranced by the fluidity and stealth, he almost missed Sage's equal performance. The only thing that gave away Sage was his final step. In fact, Oblivion thought that perhaps, the pebble was intentionally ground to startle bow from his reverie. No matter the intentions, bow froze on the spot and turned his head towards Sage.
At the sound of the pebble, LOD and Mog both jumped up and nearly fainted when they saw bow and Sage not four paces behind them. LOD then roughly shoved Mog and crudely accused him of being unwatchful. Mog merely glared at him.
Darkguy poked his head around a building, with pmnsuphafly on the other side of the pathway. He looked up and signalled a halt. Darkguy wanted to get the hell out of dodge, but the exit to friendly lands was on the other side of town, which meant going either through or past these goons in the town square.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:38

what happened???
first the game was delayed indefinitely...
now the game is over??? this round sucks.. nobody voted anything after the detective died..

the rules should have been stated right at the beginning that the game is over when the detective dies..
after such slooooooooow progress, the game master just decides to end the game without a winner..

this round sucks.. waste my time..

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:39

and the vote thread didn't even tell us if Sir Derrin is innocent of mafia...

and with 6 players left, he ends the game.. nonsense!

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:48

i still dun believe it...
fifth night.. 6 players left..
it is my night.. all i had to do was submit my vote and i win...
but you narrate to the whole world that i'm the assasin and end the game.. you disappeared for days and stalled the game.. i was merely away for work for less than 6 hours, and you can't wait for my vote? had to end the game abrupty so there would be no winner? i find this action nothing less than ridiculous.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:53

Final Narration:Night Five: Part Four
"So, bow," the name was spoken in mock admiration. "I guess I hit the -nail- on the -head-," Sage enunciated as he crushed bow's knife holding hand. "It seems I owe you a bit of a thank you, yes? I mean without you, we would've had to hide a lot longer. To bad for you, you killed one of my men!" With this last statement, some of the anger Sage had bottled up over the past days had burst loose as he c0cked his foot and planted his foot dead on into bow's ear. Bow spun away in agony.
Oblivion had noticed darkguy and pmnsuphafly stop at the mouth of one of the many streets off of town square. He had been working his way to them since LOD and Mog had first dropped their vigilance. As luck would have it, he pulled both into a doorway just as bow screamed in agony, so that their small scuffle wasn't heard by the loyalists. In whispered voices, darkguy and pmnsuphafly told Oblivion that they were trying to reach the gate on the far side of town. Oblivion told them that that would be useless as they gates were secured at night fall. He suggested going to the pub formerly owned by BigAmigo. They both readily accepted. At the next scream from bow, due in no small part to the excruciatingly painful torture, the three made off to the bar. Once inside, Oblivion sent the two innocents to the back, where he instructed them to drink the best stuff and sleep for a while until he could get them out.
Back outside, Sage had a foot upon bow's chest as the other two fetched some tar. Upon their return, LOD tied bow to the bough of a tree and Mog was delegated the job of holding his mouth open. Sage then looked bow in the eye and said, "I am a peaceful man, really. You brought this on yourself. Neb sends his regards." Sage then turned and walked towards the old pub, wiping his hands and discarding the kerchief along the way. All the way back to his room, Sage could hear bow's screams as he was force fed boiling tar.
Oblivion had been watching from the window and by the time that Sage arrived at the pub, had already brought out a few cases of the strong stuff and set a table for four. Sage was genuinely surprised to find Oblivion here, in the pub.

"So, this is where the enigmatic Oblivion spends his nights, in a pub. Drowning your conscience I suppose? I feel your pain, I really do. So much death and destruction. It is all rather bleak, don't you agree? However, I offer you a steady job as barkeep. I offer you your very life. All I ask is that you stay out of my way when I come for the other two. Do we have an understanding?" Sage practically gloated the entire monologue. Oblivion was just about to decline in a rather disrespectful manner when there came a crash and a scream from the back of the bar. Before either Sage or Oblivion could reach the doo, Mog and LOD emerged, each holding the severed head of an innocent. Oblivion turned towards Sage and declared that he would gladly take the post as barkeep.

Last Edited : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 04:05

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:58

this is bias.. i haven't even voted..
with my vote in, i would have won and left.. coz there would have been only 5 left including me..

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:59

I'd like to make it clear, that all men listed on the list of dead are innocent unless otherwise noted. As to the "sudden end" of this round:

There were six men left; bow, Sage, LOD, FA/Mog, Darkguy, and pmnsuphafly. As we all know, bow was the assassin, Sage the godfather, lod and fa/mog the mafia and darkguy the doc. For the assassin, bow, to win, he would need to be alive at the end of the night. However, the very first night action i recieved was from the mafia, to kill bow. A stab in the dark to find the assassin. It worked. Thus the assassin cannot win. Now, if you look at the assassin kill for one minute. Had it have been a mafia member, the mafia would have had 2 and the rebels 2. a dead lock and then the mafia would get a night kill. Thus the mafia would win 100% of the time. However, had the assassin killed a rebel, the mafia would outnumber the remaining rebel 3 to 1. Again a mafia win. Thus the mafia would win 100% of the time.

Therefore, at the submission of the mafia hit on the assassin and the doctors protection on someone other than the assassin, I ended the round.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 10 July 2006 - 03:59

*grins*

Did I ever tell you guys that I'm a filthy, filthy liar?

Neb and LOD, you guys were great. Fullmetal was less great, with his going inactive and all, but once Mog took over (for the 30 seconds or so it took to vote for Sir Derrin) it was all clear skies and honeyblossoms!

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap