HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 16:02  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 4 July 2006 - 21:19

(You want a campaign promise? How about this.)

Oblivion woke up, and felt as if he was stuck in the mud. It hurt to move. He relt around and noticed a very beautiful lady sleeping next to him. Then it all came flooding back to him; the beach, the love, the girl. He tried to sit up and not for the last time regretted his lack of protection from the sun. He was as red as a lobster. He looked over at the beautiful lady, gave her a kiss, and promised her he would see her again soon. Immediately, he rose and headed to the stable and borrowed a strong chestnut to ride into town. Once he arrived in the town square, he stood upon his platform and announced to the crowd. "I can't believe that in my absence, you all have yet to find even ONE loyalist. All you mass of cretins have done is dilly dally and kill of innocent people. You should be ashamed. However, if I get a majority of seven votes on someone, I'll ready my guillotine in the town square tonight. If I don't, then I will be forced to march BigAmigo to the guillotine at midnight." With this ultimatum set, Oblivion jumped down from the platform muttering something about a beautiful daughter of a constable from out of town...

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 4 July 2006 - 22:16

A majority it is not, so I thought the rules were. Shouldn;t there be some random act with each person who gets the certin percentage of the vote having a certin percentage of a chance?

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 4 July 2006 - 22:25

To those who have not voted sage.

Tie up the votes between me and sage and let a randon act decide. Make it a 50/50 chance and let fate decide the outcome.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 4 July 2006 - 23:00

Who do I think is mafia?

BA
Fullmetal Alchemist
Maybe LOD
Maybe Tyler

I don't have much more to say...it's been a VERY long day and I've already said everything I have to say.

I'll just wait for Oblivion to end the day and then we'll see who's right and who's wrong.

My money's on me being right, though

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 4 July 2006 - 23:57

Day is over. It is now Night Time. BigAmigo has been lynched. I will post the narration momentarily, (In other words, as soon as I get around to it).

BA was an innocent.

Oblivion dragged himself into the town square and ascended his platform, with his no-longer-new guillotine at the ready, "So, have you all decided as a whole?"

Sage announced, "No, but we are at a standstill. No further changes are forthcoming."

"So be it. I assume BigAmigo still holds the sway of the largest faction?" Oblivion blustered.

Six men stepped forward and nodded once in turn. Oblivion looked downtrodden, "I threatened to haul BigAmigo to the platform myself if there were no majority to be reached. It appears I have been challenged to this task. Please give me room."

Oblivion made his way to the pub on the corner, and when he opened the door, he noticed BigAmigo sitting at a table for two. All other chairs were stacked upon the tables. BigAmigo motioned for him to sit down, "I'm innocent, ya know?"

Oblivion stared at him.

"Well, I guess it's high time for you to be taking me out there isn't it?" BigAmigo asked half-hopefully.

Oblivion nodded.

"I just want you to look after this here deed for me. If we get them sons of b|tches, then I want the detective to have this place...and if we don't.. well, then if you're still around, I guess you can have it..." BigAmigo sighed.

With that, BigAmigo and Oblivion calmly walked out to the guillotine and Oblivion asked BigAmigo if he wished to address the crowd. BigAmigo replied in the negative and Oblivion pulled the cord. As Oblivion headed out of town, his thoughts turned to how to run the establishment should the worst come to pass...

Last Edited : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 01:38

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 5 July 2006 - 02:31

Well after following the debateduel between BA and Sage Im now pretty convinced Sage is guilty. Sadly enough it wasnt the other way, luck just isnt with us this time Now my dilemma is should I change my initial bet on Yang or might he too be mafia I think evideces are stronger on Sage so he will be my first choice today. Ill keep the door slightly open still thou as I still havent found anything speaking against Yang being mafia, well to tell the facts nothing for either but that the oddses are getting better and better on that bet

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 5 July 2006 - 03:05

Psst... LOD, it's nighttime. Shut up, some of us want to get some sleep so we can be refreshed to accuse more people tomorrow...

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 5 July 2006 - 19:01

See, told ya !!!!!

Ok, anyway. Let me take the opportunity during this looong night to promote Mafia IV - Murder in Space.

Look for 2 threads. One will be the discussion/description - one will be the sign up thread.

See ya there!!!

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 5 July 2006 - 19:35

HEY, GUYS!

NIGHTTIME!
I KNOW IT WAS A HOLIDAY, BUT STILL!!!

Night time almost over.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 01:53

Sage declared, "Momentarily my @$$!"

Hanky was sitting in the pub that until quite recently belonged to BigAmigo. He imagined that he could already see the dust building up on the chairs stacked on the tables throughout the main room and on the upturned stools upon the bar. He sighed as he thought about the recent tragedies within the town. He thought to himself for quite a while. He was so deep in thought that he never even heard the man come in through the intricately carved doors, or the whisper of his feet upon the finely woven rugs approaching the table for two at which Hanky was sitting. In fact, Hanky pondered whether he really felt a dagger enter his back for the breif moment between the puncture and his death.

Andonnas was slinking through the alleys attempting to follow Oblivion to his place of hiding. No one had been able to find Oblivion until he wanted to be found. Andonnas wanted to change that, he wanted answers. He knew Oblivion knew things he wasn't telling. It was with great surprise that he turned a corner and realized that he was no longer following Oblivion, but rather someone else, someone wearing fancier clothes by the sound his boots made on the cobbelstone path. Before he could catch up to this person, three men converged on him from behind and to the sides and Andonnas worried no more.

It is now day time. Enjoy your Hunt for Red October.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 01:54

I say we just start the day without Oblivion. He's been online many times since the 24 hour mark passed and he still hasn't ended night.

He's also ignoring me when I ask what the delay is about...

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 02:04

Delay: dial up internet+crappy computer+dying mouse which has a crappy left click button+can't get into irc cause it's just a red x for now...

tho i'm about to try again..

Sorry for the delay folks..
and ba's death is now narrated as well

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 02:20

Guys...I know how it looks. I pushed hard all game to get BA killed. He got killed, and he was innocent.

I was largely responsible for lynching an innocent townie. I've set the town back to the point where we're probably going to lose. I've persuaded all of you in the wrong direction.

The jury is in...I fncked up. But I'm not mafia...just a screwup.

I won't tell you who to go after today. You shouldn't trust me after yesterday anyways, my judgement is obviously off. But I'm not mafia, and lynching me, while probably satisfying, will lose us the game

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 03:08

Okie, i`m gonna post what i think okie...

Assassin!!! - grrrr, don't you wanna be the last man standing? Start killing the freaking loyalist already!!!

most probably an innocent - pmn,dark and tyler
quite sure is mafia or assassin - sir derrin,neb and FA

bow and LOD would probably hold a different role compared to Sage which means if Sage is a mafia, either one of bow or LOD is bad guy and if the other way around...you know the point..
Somehow, i felt that bow and LOD is indeed the mafias or assassin we wanted....together with sir derrin,neb and FA....

Sage does seems extremely suspicious now but i suppose the detective has already figured it out! Its now or never detective....but i think he should stay hide out if he doesn't anyway...DUH! Didn't i already said that they are most probably two rebels that fight with each other ending up helping the loyalist winning the game? Sage could very well turned out to be rebels to. And look at the way LOD straight away pushed on the votes on Sage, wouldn't ya if as a normal rebels listen to others' opinion first before actually votes and accuse? Thats really really odd. We really can't afford to lose another rebels anymore...

So heres what i suggest, since we won't know anything about bow,LOD and Sage...go for something with better percentage of hitting...either sir derrin, neb or FA....any opinions? I would certainly put my money on any of that three!

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 04:30

i really dun understand why you would suspect me being mafia.. if i was mafia, i'd have hopped onto the BA bandwagon.. somehow a hunch in me told me BA was innocent. he merely couldn't contain himself when under pressure as in the previous game. i strongly felt Sage was manipulating that weakness and got the lynching going on BA. Why? i can only assume coz Sage is mafia. it was unfortunate that nobody thought likewise, and there were only 2 votes for Sage.

back to my list of suspects..
andonnas (ok.. so i am stupid, thought he was mafia)
pmn (still very usually quiet)
tyler (post a little.. but his posts dun seem to substantiate much sense)

i'll be holding back my vote for now till i see more light.. coz the 3 fellars you mentioned (sir derrin, neb and FA), do have a tinge of suspicion on them too..

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 05:16

Everyone isn't posting...that certainly make me felt curious...sir derrin,neb and FA...you not gonna defend yourself? And sage and LOD as well...

By the way OBI, I don't think the rebels can win this anymore, the assassin seems to be on their side and there is no way we can win that way...hmmm

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 05:58

does the assasin and mafias know who one another is?

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 06:06

Officially: No
Possibly: Possibly

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 06:11

hmm..
yang, you're not giving yourself away, are you? you've gotta be assasin or mafia in order to know they're/you're teaming up?

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 09:18

duh...please stop making those lame accusation....please use some constructive one!! I`m tired of explaning all those lame accusations!
When did the hell i said they were teaming up? Use your common sense and think again what i`m trying to tell, not judge me by my posts...duh!
What i`m trying to say is no matter the assassin and the mafias know each other or not, we are not gonna win if the assassin actually votes with the majority! Think about it, there's 4 loyalist, 1 assassin and 5 rebels. If the assassin actually plays it safe and votes that way...then there is no way we are gonna win...

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap