HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.4 MAY 2024 00:26  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
AuthorTopic : Mafia Game Three: French Revolution
LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 02:29

Why oh why did Deroin commit suicide , posting like that I know I should have stuck to my first thought voting for Yang :p Well its now high time we wise up, if we are to stand any chance in this game 5 innocent now gone the oddes are starting to look good , 5/13 to get an evil guy. I hope we can get some info from the detective too. Am I right when I accuse Yang? Sadly enough we could have gotten him yesterday if it wasnt for Deroins fatal post.....

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 03:38

I have no idea what Deroin was doing. As I posted earlier, I think he was running interference for one of the guys who were on the block. This leads me to BA or Yang. But given that Deroin was a citizen, I think he ran interference for our benefit... But which one was he saving? Was it both? Bah! What to do...I find myself second guessing my Yang campaign. I also feel like Sage and BA are fighting to get each other...but what one should go? We need some constable help here. So many questions, so few clues. Do we turn to the inactives...the quiet types who may be sitting back and laughing at the actives? We sit and accuse each other while they slide under the radar, and we do all the work for them. I have to go to sleep...I'll think about this more in the morning...the good thing is we have a few days to discuss this and figure it out. We need to choose carefully, or this game will sway to the Loyalists favor quickly...

Neb

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 11:59

I'm frustrated.

Four mafia was TOO MANY, especially when you take into account the godfather. And to think, Oblivion wanted to have FIVE! I had to talk him down from that.

Eight citizens left and five killers. They're having a FIELD DAY with us. And the detective and the doc are asleep at the wheel. Detective, we NEED YOU.

If we can kill the godfather today, we have a chance. If we can get a doc save tonight, we have a chance. Hell, if we can just get through today without killing one of our own, we have a chance.

Assassin, I make a plea to you: try and kill some mafia members. Remember, the mafia has a better chance of killing you than the citizens do. We obviously have no idea who you are

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 13:35

Um, neb, how would deroin run interferance for other villies, if he didn't know who was a villie. *is still confused why the assassin/mafia both killed markk* Tyler why didn't you vote on day 1?

Pmn why are you voting BA with no explanation, and why do you seem to change your mind to jump on the current bandwagon.

Still so many many questions.

Sir derrin and andonnas why are you two so quiet all of a sudden.

-_- Good grief I hope we're getting somewhere.

Deroin
Joined 15/09/2005

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 18:28

Alittle explanation is required, and since Oblivion is leaving...

I just was bored with it and decided to just post a claim for something. These are my thoughts.

Kill:
Big Amigo
Sage
Yang

Dont ask questions and no I am not posting any more.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 22:21

i thought one is NOT allowed to post after he's dead?
if Derion is a constable i understand his excitement to wanna get things off his chest..

but a dead citz pointing fingers after nonsensically committing suicide... what exactly is Derion up to?

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 22:23

It's completely against the rules...for good reason.

I'm going to request that Mog delete the post.

In the meantime, Bow...who do you think should be today's lynch?

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 22:28

i really dunno..
this round is pretty confusing..
i can't really pinpoint anyone.. which is why i've been pretty quiet...
still going through the thread over and over again.. trying to figure out..

Andonnas
Joined 19/06/2006

Posted : Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 23:34

I haven't posted anything simply because I don't have anything to add. I still believe they started the second bandwagon to put us off voting BA, so my vote will be on him again today. And I'm pretty sure Sage is mafia as well, but considering how Oblivion only takes the majority after 48 hours, i suggest we all vote for BA.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 00:30

We do have extra time for this day according to Oblivion, so we should really be talking more to decide what to do. Here's my 2 cents...

I've thought about it, and I'm sticking to voting for Yang. I don't entirely trust BA or Sage, but I also believe that one of them may be the constable, and I'm not chancing that I pick the wrong one. I wish one of them would come forward and let us know...they may be trying to do that with their arguments, but both of them are arguing so hard, I can't figure it out.

So Yang remains the most suspicious one to me...and that's who gets my vote. (I do note Tyler's absent 1st day vote, and he also has my suspicions.) I'm willing to leave BA and Sage alive for one more turn in hopes that the constable can shed some light on this situation.

Neb

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 00:45

Oh, for god's sake...

Yes, Yang is suspicious, mostly for not saying much to defend himself. I think he's hoping it'll all blow over.

But if you think the arguments set forth by BA against me are in any way comparable to the arguments I set forth against him...you're fooling yourself. Or you're mafia trying to support him.

My argument against BA has put forth evidence in the form of past posts and voting. I quoted actual instances where BA has said suspicious things. I have been (more or less) analytical, rational, and logical.

His argument against me has consisted of shouting "Dude! You're the godfather!" without any backing, advising the town to read my posts OUT OF CONTEXT (never a good idea), and threats.

I don't see how this is a close debate at all.

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 01:32

My Current list

Sage - Mafia
Disturbedyang - Mafia
Hankyspanky - Citizen
LOD - Mafia
bow - Mafia
Nebuchadnezer - Citizen
pmnsuphafly - maybe assisian
Sir Derrin - Citizen
Andonnas - Maybe Assisian,
darkguy00000 - Citizen
BigAmigo - Citizen
Fullmetal_Alchemist - Citizen
Tyler - Citizen

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 01:45

Thank you for that constructive post, BA.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 03:23

Hmm... judging PURELY on the debate, and on nothing else, Sage is being much... well, better, for want of a better word.

1. Sage's coming up with some kind of reasoning behind his voting.
2. BA is asking people to read Sage's posts out of context. This eliminates the point of Sage's posts, as he is commenting on recent events and pointing out other people's posts.
3. Sage has remained targeting relatively few people, BA is changing votes without a good enough reason, plus he always jumps on the bandwagon. This suggests that he doesn't care who he lynches.

Just a neutral commentary on this argument.

Right now, if leaning towards voting BigAmigo, but I think I'll wait a couple of hours, and observe for a while.

bow
Joined 29/05/2002

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 03:25

BA, i really wish i'd have such an interesting role.. 2 rounds of playing citizen is boring..

Sage, yeah.. such constructive post indeed..

i think BA's trying to 'play' along with Neb's assumption that one of you is the constable, and get the heat off his back.. that's a VERY low-thought-out desperate and suspicious move he's just made IMO. at least it DOES tell us he's obviously NOT constable. so he's either mafia, or the godfather, or the assasin?

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 03:58

*really doesn't think ba is mafia* I'm still leaning towards assassin. I don't think the mafia would have been dumb enough to vote markk knowing that would make ba look bad. Though ba voting markk would have been a bad move too if he was assassin so I'm really confused. I've wonder why the detective hasn't investigated him, or maybe he has and he's voting for ba but doesn't want to walk out and say hey I'm the detective cause he's scared he'll die. There's just so many possiblities.

Now neb's assumption makes sense to me, perhaps ba or sage is the detective. If that's true I don't think it's ba...why because he's only accused sage, if you honestly were the detective it would make more sense to investigate many people and if you can't get one person lynched move on to the next mafia member. Sage on the other hand has posted suspsisions on a few people not including ba. Again this is speculation though and it's all based on weather neb's assumptions could be true, which I myself am leaning towards. Though I will not vote either ba or sage this round for fear one may in fact be the detective and I'd rather not take a chance of voting off our best weapon for finding out whose mafia.

So whose that leave that I think is guilty...Yang

Why yang's posts

but a few in my mind do look very suspicious....
especially for huitz kinda forcing it through.

He has not supported lynching anyone, changing who he thought was guilty 2-3 times a day. Accusing hanky, ba, me, sage, deroin, derrin, markk, pmn.

Huiz started to suspect yang and he died I find that very ironic.

His last post was on friday june 30...got quiet all of a sudden again that arouses my curiousity.

So for now I'm voting yang unless someone can build a better case against someone else but I find that pretty unlikely.

Sir Derrin
Joined 25/04/2006

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 08:24

Well I have cast my vote agaist Big Amigo because after much thought, he has not presented any clear auguments agaist Sage in my mind. I still think disturbed is either mafia or assasin but I want to see this settled between BA and Sage. Since Sage has presented his case and not waffled his votes all over the board I am taking his side for the moment.

Now detective if I have it wrong now is the time to make your case because you are the only one that is likely to change my mind at this point!

Fullmetal_Alchemist
Joined 31/05/2006

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 08:50

hmmm....upon reading some of ba's earlier posts I realize he admits to not being the detective. Still though I'm not voting for him, I just can't see him being the assassin after reading sage's post.

Sage says they are calculated kills...not really. He voted for markk, he voted for huitz, honestly killing them off not only incriminates him, but it would be the perfect strategy for an assassin. Incriminate someone, that everyone already thinks is guilty. Anyhow that's my two cents on that. Still voting for yang

BigAmigo
Joined 15/10/2001

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 08:51

The case against Sage is easy.

#1 He grought us this game, he has seen other games than we have. He has seen better played games than we have.

#2 He is using leverage against me just strong enough for you guys to avoid voting off either of us, using me as a "vote shield" if you will.

#3 GO ahead and ready everybody's posts alone and unattached. In most of us you see uncertinity, doubt and confusion. In Sage you see a clear path of leading multiple suggstions at various levels of intensity so that when one dies, he has another to advance the the conscious front.

You lynch me, your going to wish you had listened to me. At this point we have to be right, we can not afford to make bad guesses.

I feel as if one of the lesser actives are the detective or that, having only 2 investigations, he has no proof to offer that still lives.

Disturbedyang
Joined 27/01/2003

Posted : Sunday, 2 July 2006 - 11:27

BA - if you accused LOD of being mafia, why is he voting me?...hmmm

Sage - Not defend himself enough? Look at all the posts? You really need to online less...I`ve been explaining over and over again and even if i explained again with the same reasoning but couldn't change any of their mind...what for?

FA - that's the most "not paying attention" posts i`ve ever seen, when the hell did i even change a single vote? And when did i accuse so many people? I were casting suspicious on them, think with your brains, why do you need to be suspicious of so many people when you are a mafia? To make other people suspicious of you? DUMB! And one last time i`m gonna say this, why follow on a bandwagon when you think its wrong? Once again, all you all lynched is a citizen...why did i not follow even a single one? Will mafia do this, i highly doubt there is such mafia...EVERYONE!!! Think of this!!!!

p/s - and i`m working....if you did read the posts...you should know...that shows very well that you, FA hasn't been paying attention and yet accuse me and follow on a bandwagon to lynch me out...ain't that make you more suspicious?...of being one of the mafia just following the order!!

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.142944 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap