HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 18:01  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   >>
AuthorTopic : Fast Food mafia - A Happy New Year?
Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Monday, 8 January 2007 - 00:22

Lynch! Sanshiro Sugata is lynched. It's far to late for me to come up with the story tonight yet...mafia, please send me your night kill.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Monday, 8 January 2007 - 22:35

Final day! Either town or mafia wins today!

Since it is down to a final vote, I want to make sure everyone gets to post arguements and rebuttals. I will check the thread a few times. When I think everyone has had their say, I will give a warning message, and time for final votes. Once I make that post, I will count the votes. Good luck to the three of you.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 8 January 2007 - 23:17

Hmm...this is tough to decide. I'm just glad Biscuit died...I would have suspected him.

I can't decide, though, between Tarim and Coop. Part of me thinks Coop-mafia would have killed me, since I'm on to him. But maybe that's just what he wants me to think...

I'll try to make a more worthwhile post later.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Monday, 8 January 2007 - 23:45

How you're having difficulty in deciding between me and Coopels is very amusing.
The only person left here with a difficult decision is me. I too will rest up before posting further.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Monday, 8 January 2007 - 23:59

If I wasn't taking the night kill into consideration, I'd for sure think the bad guy was Coopels. But I really would have expected badguy-coopels to take me out. The fact that I'm still alive makes me doubt my previous thoughts.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 01:21

You're probably right Sage, if I were mafia i would have taken you out. You were pushing for my death hard and fast in the last day so it would only have made sense to get rid of the guy pushing against me like that.

At the same time, I was more sure of Sage's mafianess then of Biscuit's after mwmoss' death and i declared it loudly, but i did think it was either one or the other, not both. That's why i voted to kill Sanshiro who i suspected was the other member. Biscuit's death means that it could be Sage still, but i think that if he were mafia he would have had me killed since i was pointedly looking at him or Biscuit as being the final member of the mafia. By killing Biscuit, Sage would know that i'd look a lot closer at him and that wouldn't be necessarily smart. It could definitly still be Sage since the previous posts do point towards him a lot more than Tarim, but he wouldn't have had as much to gain from Biscuit's death in my opinion.

Tarim on the other hand always seemed to be following Biscuit's lead until recently that is when he started in against Sage as being mafia. As it stands now from yesteday's posts it would appear that me and Sage would start accusing each other of being mafia today and the last mafia guy could count on that simple fact to finish the game off.

That fact alone has me suspicious of Tarim now when i really didn't have any from before, but on the last day of the game it only makes sense that everyone is going to be on their high suspicion alert. So my brain might be maufacturing doubt when it really shouldn't. As it stands now i don't know which one of you is the last mafia for sure so i'm going to hold my vote until more clues are let out.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 12:28

I'm thinking Tarim might be our mafia.

"Coopels is off for a lengthy journey, let's leave him if we're confused and lose fairly. I just think Sage needs to die in a game, whether he's innocent or not, dontchathink?"

Trying to push the idea of losing on the town, eh? Also, saying I should die, innocent or not, is a very dangerous thing when killing an innocent would kill the town.

At the moment, Tarim, I believe that Coop cares more about the town than you do. If he's mafia, then that means it's over.

If you care about the town, try to win!

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 16:34

Hehe, that is most definitely the last act of a drowning mafiosi, Sage.
You're getting my vote, you went for Oblivion, darkguy, suspected Biscuit.. and now, after my exemplary record, you've tried to switch to me. I don't feel the need to even address Coopels in this post, your squirming is so exquisite.
You've never been town and yes, it's about time all your machiavellian manipulations sent you to the gallows. No firing squad for you!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 16:50

This will at least tell me who is mafia...if Coopels logs on, votes for me, and ends the game...he's mafia. If he DOESN'T immediately vote me, I'll know you're mafia, tarim.

Thank you for making it so easy. After I know for sure, all I have to do is convince Coop to vote for you...

because if Coop is mafia, you just handed him the game by voting for me. Either way, the truth shall be revealed soon.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 17:19

You never did care about all the good citizens we lost and that's your undoing. 'Mafia' shouldn't be a one player game and that's how you set out your stall.

If I'm wrong, and that's a big if, at least all our dead citizens'll rest easy knowing that you went up to the big hot apple pie in the sky along with them after letting us down so badly.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 17:27

I don't get why you say that I didn't care about the townies we lost. Was I supposed to mourn each one every morning, when I found out who died? I did get very, very frustrated when we lost our detective. Other than that, I don't see how you could say I didn't care or that I let us down.

Look at it this way, Tarim. If you're REALLY town, that means Coopels is mafia. That means that I named TWO out of the THREE mafia by letting darkguy get lynched. The only one I would have missed is Sanshiro. That's not letting the town down...that's pretty damn accurate. If Coop is mafia, it will be YOU who lets the town down by voting for me and letting him win.

If you ARE mafia, I did let the town down a bit, but I will make up for it by getting you lynched today and ultimately leading the town to victory. So, either way, the burden does not fall on me.

Coopels: If you log in and are mafia...congratulations. Well played! You obviously know how to exploit my ways of thinking, because I've gotten less suspicious of you based on how the nightkills went down.

But if you log in and are town, Coopels, take a deep breath before you vote. Think things through. Look at Tarim's language, especially on this last day...he is not speaking like a townie.

I don't expect you to vote him immediately...but just let me know you're town, and I'll prove the case.

Again...if you're mafia, congrats

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 17:30

Also, Tarim, the most pro-town thing you could do at this moment is unvote, present your case against me, and then vote AFTER I've had a chance to respond to allegations. Taking action that quickly is dangerous, especially on the last day.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 17:33

You wanted us to wait before voting Corflu off too.

That's the point where you played your hand. I suggest you give yourself up.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 18:00

Advising CAUTION is mafia-like? The mafia WANT the town to take giant leaps of faith. They WANT the town to stop thinking and just act.

Nobody knew Corflu was mafia except for his fellow mafia. The rest of us were just GUESSING. I didn't want to risk the game on a guess.

Once it because obvious that Corflu was mafia, I stopped suggesting caution and then acted. If we win this game, though, it won't be because of our logic or our investigative skills...it will be because of pure, dumb luck and gut instinct.

Coopels is online. Let's see who wins.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 18:11

I win!

thanks Tarim and Sage and everyone else who made this a good game.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 18:28

The most ironic thing here is that i am the one who killed both of my mafia buds, Sanshiro and Corflu. sorry about that guys, but at least the mafia wins this game.

And Sage, if you had followed the name game from before and combined it with Neb's humor, then who would be the most likely mafia person? The Wendy's Girl. It is Neb we're talking about here.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 19:58

Only I can end a day! It's right in the rules! Therefore, the day is not over. I will give the voters until 22:00 WoL time...

Last Edited : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 20:01

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 21:56

HAHAHAHAHA, I couldn't resist posting...

but he did declare self victory.. and... i think coop clinched it

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 22:47

Just end it Neb...

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 9 January 2007 - 23:33

Fine, it's over. Mafia wins. Congrats to Coopels, Sanshiro and Corflu.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap