HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 13:52  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   >>
AuthorTopic : Fast Food mafia - A Happy New Year?
Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 22:46

Well, we traded one for one. Townies live to fight another day.

I highly suggest we vote for Sanshiro this time.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 01:01

I doubt at this point that Sanshiro is mafia.

We got lucky yesterday...remember, if we're wrong, it's soooo easy for the mafia to end the game.

We should do a LOT of talking before making any votes. ANY votes.

I'll make a better post tomorrow, but for now...let's take time to think.

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 05:14

Another innocent is killed and look who are the first two to go back to business...

A.
How to read your short and sweet post Biscuit?
1. "...we traded one for one. Townies live to fight another day" Yes, _WE_ get to fight another day, but we'll get you eventually!
2. Yet another brilliant piece logic displayed by the Biscuit - "I highly suggest". A thorough and thoughtful analysis.

So basically, you fail to make a distinction as to which group you belong, saying "we" which could mean either us in town or the mafia, and then you follow it with a brief scientific advice. Top form.

B.
1. Sage here is very similar to Biscuit - "We got lucky yesterday... remember, if we're wrong, it's soooo easy for the mafia to end the game". You even dare admit, that you mafiosos will kill us all and that it was easy for you.
2. "do a LOT of talking..." don't you think you made a good enough job of confusing us so far?!

I'll cut one of my own balls off, if either Sage or Biscuit, or most likely both are not mafia.
@tarim/Coopels - if you ain't in league with one of these two then you better wake up and start thinking! It's high time we expose those two over-smug mafia.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 05:39

Sanshiro. My faith in Biscuit is total based on his 'actions' ie. voting patterns.
If you, however, aren't mafia then you're doing a damn fine job of looking like one. The same goes for Coopels. Both of you are aiming for Biscuit STILL.
Sage is still freaking me out also as there can't be 4 mafia and his decision-making process quite frankly has been appalling this game. Now, while Sage still doubts Sanshiro is mafia Sanshiro is convinced Sage is (along with Biscuit).. Very fishy.

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 06:00

You will discover tarim and unfortunately in the end, that my conviction of Sage being mafia, has been the only constant thing in this game. In scenarios like this one, I don't trust Sage as far as I can throw him! I have played many games with Sage before and he's far more conniving then people give him credit for! Biscuit however is gathering suspicions all the time and like I said over and over again, he is closing fast the suspicions gap to Sage.
My vote is still on Sage because I still believe that if anyone 'directs' the mafia, it's Sage!

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 08:55

Well, so positive I am about about Sanshiro being mafia that I voted for him last night. We are currently at 3 of us townies to 2 mafia. If Sanshiro was a townie, then the last two mafia would have voted with me and ended the game already. That's enough proof for me. And Coopels seems pretty high on the suspicion list too, like tarim said. I'm just more convinced about Sanshiro than anyone else right now.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 09:15

i'm big enough to admit when i'm probably wrong. All of those connections i've been seeing between Corflu and Biscuit could have been nothing more than my imagination. Doesn't mean there are suspicions still, but for biscuit to kill mwmoss it doesn't stand to make much sense that he is mafia.

Therefore i think i'm starting to agree with Tarim about Sage's mafianess. I trusted his voting before because i thought i would know him well enough to tell whether or not he was mafia, but it seems he has been controlling the vote since his first post. The "grand" plan that was to be full-proof depended on one thing, that the detective clear his name on day 2. That couldn't happen though after Sage figured out that Oblivion was the detective and had him killed during the first night.

One last thing, Sage is the one who is always calling for the slow analysis of every aspect of every character. It caused us to make day 1 last for like 4 days i believe it was and even after that time we somehow lynched one of our own under Sage's leadership. Rather convenient if you ask me.

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 09:35

I just realized that the way this is going, when we lynch Sanshiro, the mafia will kill either tarim or myself, leaving Coopels, Sage and Tarim/Biscuit to root out the remaining mafia. If tarim is left alive, then I leave you with some advice.

Go back over the voting records and the posts of both of them with the knowledge of who was a townie and who was mafia. If you read it like I do, it seems that Coopels is more mafia than Sage, even though Sage is curently "freaking" both of us out. I'm pretty certain it is Coopels because Sanshiro went out of his way to lump him in with you. He's trying to distance himself from the other mafia. Coopels has to be thinking "with support like this, I might as well wear a 'I am mafia' sign".

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 10:09

What another load of bollox and this time Coopels is on the bandwagon too! It wasn't tarim who said Sage was mafia, it was me, and I'm convinced that he just toys with us all along.

I wish I were mafia, for my first hit would be you Biscuit! G*d don't you just get enough at some point?

I am the one who was right from the start. I consistently said that Sage was mafia and I still am 100% right! I also called out Biscuit and Corflu. Look at my posts!

@ Coopels - being Sage's closest friend left in this game, I wouldn't put it above Neb to give Sage at least one of his CoC friends as a mafia buddy. Thus Coop you better be very careful with your words and who you accuse, for you are not above suspicion too. The one thing which you said and sounded right to me was the last sentence about Sage though. I said before that he wants to talk too much and confuse everyone and everything. I'm still voting for Sage and you Coopels and tarim with you, if you have enough sense, you'd vote with me!

Ohh... and Biscuit. We'll expose you right after Sage!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 11:37

Biscuit: Just because the game hasn't ended isn't proof (at least, not for anyone but you). Nobody else knows your alignment. You could be mafia.

Sanshiro: You're acting like complete mafia, but I tend to remember this being your playstyle, even when you're town. If you ARE town, I'd suggest you find a new playstyle.

I think Coopels is mafia. Why?

(1. Coopels pointed out the weirdness of the mafia killing mwmoss. I was shocked when I saw moss was dead, because I couldn't see who it benefited, or how. Coop has answered that: it benefited the mafia because then they could point out how weird it was.

(2. He thinks I'm mafia, despite earlier admitting that because of the plan I proposed, it was almost impossible that I would be mafia. The plan WOULD have killed me, be I mafia, if the detective hadn't died...and who could have guessed that Oblivion would come out and declare himself detective like that?

(3. He is trying to play up the idea that just because I was wrong, I'm mafia. The town is wrong ALL THE TIME in mafia, and a mark of a mafia is always being RIGHT. If you see someone SURE that someone is town or SURE that someone is mafia, that's because they KNOW (are mafia). I even admitted that darkguy could quite possibly be town. I voted to lynch him because I thought it would help the town.

(4. Coopels was on my list of original suspects. Perhaps not all 3 mafia were on the darkguy wagon, but I sure as hell bet two of them were.

Coopels, therefore, I think has the best chance of being mafia. He agreed with me when it looked like I was going to be proven pro-town, but now that that's impossible, he's jumping on me. VERY opportunistic, very scummy.

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 13:44

Sage, my alignment is definitely townie. I'd like to address your very good points.

1) Mafia killing mwmoss didn't seem weird to me. mwmoss acted like townie and everyone thought he was. There was some suspicion of everyone else left, except for tarim. So one of those I figured would get killed by mafia. mwmoss though pretty much declared corflu, sanshiro and coopels as mafia. And he seemed to be unwavering in that feeling. It's weird that Coopels thought it was weird, yes.

2) The plan is still the main reason I think you are not mafia. Oblivion always outs himself somehow. A shame he got the detective role or this might have been easier.

3) You are correct. I'm never sure of anything, but I do get a lot of "vibes" when reading posts. Sometimes us townies get it wrong, we can't always be right. And I think you honestly voted for DG because you thought it would help the town. But by the time he voted for himself, I almost knew he was a townie and even for the "plan" I couldn't bring myself to kill a townie not with the tightness of the 7 townies to 3 mafia mismatch. It's not in DG's nature to suicide as a mafia member.

4) Coopels was on your original suspect list. He wasn't on mine, except as an "unsure". Sanshiro was on mine and I still feel fairly strongly about that. Bascially, I think that tarim is townie, and so am I. I still believe you are too. If you are mafia, as I stated in the beginning we are all doomed. So I took one big leap of faith at the beginning of this game as assumed you were townie. So by process of elimination, both Sanshiro and Coopels are mafia. It doesn't matter to me which one I vote for unless you are mafia which I already explained seems highly unlikely. So I'll switch to Coopels. With two votes on him, mafia can easily kill him if we are wrong and win the game. If we are right, then it'll come down to Sanshiro, you and tarim/I. I'm sure Sanshiro as the remaining mafia will kill either me or tarim next. Probably me because he'll think he can sway tarim more easily. After Coopels dies, my next vote in on Sanshiro if I'm still alive!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 14:23

I'm not sure if I'll be alive tomorrow...I hope so! It all depends on whether or not the mafia thinks it's possible to get me lynched. If they think it's impossible, they'll kill me.

I think Sanshrio could be our last mafia...but if I'm not here tomorrow, I urge you all to move SLOWLY! Be careful. We can still win this!

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 15:23

The reason i thought that the mafia killing mwmoss was weird is because everyone thought he was one of us. Yet at the same time he had clearly suggested that both Sanshiro and myself were mafia. Sage once told me, a while back, that the best way to kill an innocent as mafia is to kill someone who suspects an innocent townie. Afterwards, everyone gets the wrong ideas and ends up doing the mafia's dirty work. It's a simple, yet really effective way to get an innocent lynched. It is also the main reason that i suspected you right afterwards sage.

I did believe your plan was fool proof earlier in the game though since it made complete sense and every basis was seemingly covered. Because of how good the plan was I believed you to be one of us. However, this morning i had a sudden thought that you might have counted on the detective revealing his position in that plan. With that factored in your plan wouldn't have worked with that one key element removed, the detective. That's why i believe day 1 took so long and why soon after Oblivion revealed himself as the detective the day ended rather quickly with you leading the darkguy lynch. That night Oblivion was killed to conceal your true identity.(assuming he spied on you at all)

You know time is your best weapon against us. With time you can confuse our votes, change our minds, and reveal our roles. (Like what Oblivion did) Even now you ask everyone to take this slowly and yet at the same time you vote for my death in a quick fashion. Almost exactly how dark died on day 1.

Plus I realize that we are almost always wrong sometime as townies. I had almost all but said biscuit was mafia earlier only to change my mind later when more evidence pointed towards you, Sage. The fact that both you and biscuit both jump on me so quickly in the end tells me that you are both mafia though. That's why a mafia guy hasn't jumped on board and killed me off, both mafia are already on board and all they have to do is get either sanshiro or tarim to agree and they've won.

Also i want to congratulate both Sage and Biscuit for killing dark so cleverly. Sage posted about how the mafia were all "probably" voting for dark already and therefore the list of suspects was already narrowed down. At the same time, it gave Biscuit a way to seperate himself from Sage by completly refusing to vote for dark's lynch. Both of them know that given enough time a townie is going to change his mind. In fact i did change my mind then and switched to voting for Corflu only to switch back after Sage's follow up posts made enough sense to go back to voting for dark.

Oh and i love how both Sage and Biscuit plead in advance before their "predicted" deaths at night to heed their warnings. To me that only shows how much they're trying to control this game.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 15:26

sorry for the long post but i had to say what i believe is true before i get lynched.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 18:06

Like I said, I NEVER voted for darkguy, even when he was doing the 'Cow from Hitchhikers guide' routine.

It's got to be Sanshiro for now and we (me and Biscuit, at least) who decide if it's you or Sage in the end. My money is on Sage, simply by reading the level of understanding in your last post Coops.

I vote Sanshiro for Mossad... Er, I mean Mafia!

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 18:09

Biscuit, Sage is intent on Coopels.... and he's never given away enough info to vote him either way, I suggest you revote and we decide now and finally it's Sanshiro and then Sage.

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 18:27

Sanshiro it is again! Look how easily I'm swayed! LOL

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 18:30

Whoever's gone in the morning, Coopels is off for a lengthy journey, let's leave him if we're confused and lose fairly. I just think Sage needs to die in a game, whether he's innocent or not, dontchathink?

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 18:34

Fits in with my original line of thinking. Corflu and Sanshiro seemed most likely mafia per my original posts. Coopels was mostly on the suspicion list. I think it is Coopels over Sage in any case. We had two votes for Coopels for a while and mafia didn't jump in and kill Coopels off, now we have two votes on Sanshiro. So we will see. I think we have found both the last two mafia.
But if I get killed during the night turn, I think Coopels is the mafia, tarim. Please don't let me down.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Sunday, 7 January 2007 - 22:37

ah, but i did say i'd be staying to finish mafia. I couldn't leave in the middle of a great game of mystery such as this.

I never expressed my opinions about sanshiro because i've thought he might be mafia for a good portion of the game. Before mwmoss i thought it was biscuit who was the other guy, but afterwards i'm pretty well convinced it's sage. For now i think we should get rid of one mafia though so i'll vote for sanshiro too and hope my suspicions have been right.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap