HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 19:45  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   >>
AuthorTopic : Fast Food mafia - A Happy New Year?
mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 09:30

It is a sad day at 'The Box'. Another good vendor murder, the town doc turns out to be a quack, and because of the hysteria now one wants to pay attention to poor Jack. Oh the humanity. And all the while its obvious who the evil vendors must be!

Ok, I am going to say this once, my suspects are Coopels, Corflu, and Sanshiro. Why? Because Sanshiro and Corflu keep trying to point out how I have not been posting, which is most definitely not true. I might not be the profligarate author Sage, Biscut, and Oblivion are, but I have certainly contributed my two cents. I feel that Sanshiro and Corflu have made a very subtle effort to paint me as a Mafia. I also think that 1 Mafia did not vote for DG, correctly thinking the feeding frenzy around DG would work. I am most sure of Corflu and alot of people agree, so I am going to vote for Corflu and I suggest all the other townies do so quickly as well. Please let me know what you think Sage. I know you want Coopels out first, but feel more strongly about Corflu. And NOT because of an edited posted.

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 10:06

I never saw 1 single rule about during day time posting in or out of the forum who you are for confusation purposes

if you have a copy of that rule send it to me via pm'ing

if not than next game make me iether a mafia or a townie

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 10:28

Definitely not Biscuit, in fact that's so out of order and irrational that you have to be mafia Corflu.

I never voted once for Darkguy although I did change my mind a lot (This shows I'm a citizen) but at least 2 of the mafia are in the group that voted for him. This could now include Sage (unfortunate after all he tried to do)but I'll leave him alone when Corflu, San and Coops are the obvious choices.

Vote Corflu!! Biscuit is innocent!!

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 10:29

Ok. I'll switch to Corflu who I feel more certain about than even Coopels.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 10:43

NOBODY ELSE VOTE CORFLU!!!

With three votes, he is one away. A mafia could end the game if we're rong.

Unvote!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 10:43

Wrong*

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 10:47

Reasoning, Sage?

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 10:56

Sage, you've been wrong from the word go and I for one am not listening to you anymore. In fact I have mistrusted you from the start. Coopels could well be the townie that you're trying to represent as yourself.
Since we've lost the stupid detective, the samaritans hotline botherer and Doctor Kong to his heroin addiction I'm not feeling too happy.
If you don't want us to vote Corflu then the only other choice is you.
Right now I'd happily see you boiled in oil, innocent or not!!*slaps face*

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 10:58

*Punches Sage in the belly*
Vote Corflu!
*punch*
"Never!"
I said..
*punch*
..vote Corflu!
*and repeat til the Burger meat is tender*

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 11:21

i didn't say don't lynch corflu, i said don't lynch him YET.

Its way too quick

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 11:22

the speed its progressing, i think mafia might be at work

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 11:32

Well, I am not sure what speed has to do with it if we are right. Corflu is Mafia, that is my opinion and of the three I think are Mafia, I think he is the most obvious. While it is entirely possible that the Mafia will sacrifice one of thier own to try and cast suspicion, I stand by my list of Mafia. Even if Coopels or Sanchiro vote to off Corflu, I am still calling them Mafia. It will also take quite a bit of convincing from Taurim and Biscut to convince me that you are Mafia.

So, let me ask this. Since Neb is not going to be able to log on alot this weekend, is it possible to get to 4 votes and have someone change before he finds out? I just wish I were a vigilante!

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 11:34

I'll remind you that I was suspicious of Sage from the start. I liked his initial plan, but since then he has not been honest or right or following his own plan or advice. Look at the "Wrong*" post hereabove. I have voted for Sage and intend to keep this vote until I'm convinced otherwise. I'm also not listening to any of his advices any more. Even though tarim is doing a good job in beating him, I'll join the slapping of Sage if only for the fun factor.

@tarim - I completely agree on the Corflu suspicion. I said so earlier when his post went missing and I'm not perfectly happy about the explanations. I could very well vote for Corflu, but all the evidence you have put forward was 'trust Biscuit's words'. I also said earlier that my three top of the list suspects are Sage, Biscuit and Corflu and if your reasoning for voting Corflu is Biscuit's words, then I'm definitely NOT voting for Corflu. I hate Yes-man.
I think Corflu is making bizarre references and his line of defence in sticking to the fast-food characters, is somewhat shady if not completely a weak cover. But I can't see why on earth you would find his (Corflu's) weak arguments more damning than Sage's all-out blatant manipulation of everyone and Biscuit's instant fog.

I'm keeping my vote on Sage and hope that the sane amongst us wake up and smell the frying oil. Tarim, Sage has flung too many suspicions at people, voted each and every way, came up with plans and then didn't follow them and last made so many posts, it's impossible to make heads or tails out of them. You can keep punching Sage, but change your vote to Sage too. That way we get to punish the mafia scum before we lynch him.

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 14:00

Well, it's pretty easy to figure out now. With 3 votes on Corflu, if Croflu was a townie, one more vote from a mafia member and the game is over mafia wins. So Corflu is definitely mafia. Sanhiro's not voting for Corflu indicates he's mafia too. I do not understand Sage's reluctance to not vote for Corflu already. Those were my two main suspects for mafia in any case. (I find it interesting that they were also both mafia last game. Must be Neb's weird sense of humor.) That pretty much leaves Sage or Coopels as the third. Originally, my gut instinct said Sage was townie. But I also find Coopels suspicious. I do beleive tarim and mwmoss are definitely townies. Coopels is most likely the third mafia, and Sage was just a bit too wrapped up in his own logic to see some of the clues. Of course, Sage is a master player and he has fooled me before.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 14:56

I agree...if Corflu was townie, he would have been voted off by now. We got lucky...this could have been the end of the game for us.

I'll vote Corflu now.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 14:59

I don't agree that Sanshiro is necessarily mafia, just because he's not voting for Corflu. It's possible for a townie to have misplaced suspicions. I think the real mafia would be sucking up to me like Corflu sorta has been...not attacking me like Sanshiro has been.

For the moment, I don't suspect Sanshiro TOO much. He's on my list, don't worry, just not at the top.

Something's still odd about you, Biscuit, but I'm probably more confident in your pro-town alignment than I am of anyone else. Still...stop being weird! Act like I've grown to expect you to act!

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 15:05

The cheek you demonstrate Biscuit is unfathomable...
Is it really "easy to figure out now"? By what divining rod do you make your figuring out? Jeez! ...and its not the voting against Corflu I object to, but your style.

I suspect/ed Sage then Biscuit and the Corflu. I must also admit that I trust no one else, but since we have to vote on whom we suspect the most, Sage is my prime target. However, Biscuit is fast closing the guilty gap. Corflu keeping quiet makes it also suspicious, after all he did have things to say before, or maybe he just learnt from his mistakes and now keeps his trap shut. This doesn't move me here or there. In my suspicions ranking it's;
Sage 9/10............ (change -/+ 0 points)
Biscuit 7/10......... (change +2 points)
Corflu 5/10.......... (change -/+ 0 points)

The only one gathering guilty points so far is Biscuit, as for him everything is so easy and clear. I almost feel safe in not knowing who to trust, compared to Biscuit who seems to have ALL the answers! I wonder who you talk to Biscuit, to get all these answers...

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 15:10

well i've been suspecting two people of being mafia for a long time. Corflu and Biscuit. They are both smart enuogh to make them appear to be on opposite sides of any issue and from what i posted earlier about there links i am am almost positive that Corflu and Biscuit are both mafia. I'm not exactly sure who the third guy yet, but i do have some suspicions there. But since i do think Corflu and Biscuit are mafia i'm changing my vote to at least get one of them gone.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 15:10

Lynch! Corflu has been lynched. Story to come shortly. Mafia, get me your night kill. Doc and Detective...RIP.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 20:07

Begin Day 3. 5 mascots left!

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap