HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 21:00  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   >>
AuthorTopic : Fast Food mafia - A Happy New Year?
Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 21:13

Enough! Night is over! The town is awake, and meets at the town center to discuss things again...I recommend the town get this one right today, or it could be game over.

Discuss.

Neb

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 21:16

*Gurgle*

(I know i'm dead.. but I hate seeing One post on a page..)

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 21:20

From Sage...

"I don't want to post this in the thread cause it's night...so when day starts, will you forward this to the town for me?

I'm going to have limited access this weekend, due to the fact that I'm moving. I'm not sure how long it should take to get my internet connected...if it starts taking too long, I'll make sure I find a public computer. But if I go missing for a day, don't lynch me. :-P"

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 21:51

Well, I'm still here.

I KNEW Oblivion was too obvious with his clues. Damn it!

This throws everything off, because now you guys can't be sure of my innocence. Damn it!

The REALLY bad news is that this probably means the mafia weren't ALL on the darkguy bandwagon yesterday. By killing Oblivion, that would leave us with Coopels, Kong, and Corflu...I doubt they would serve themselves up like that.

I have my suspicions, but I'll hold them for the moment. I do think that Biscuit is cleared. If he was mafia, he would have voted darkguy. I still think that one, probably two of our mafia can be found in the Coopels, Kong, Corflu list.

I'll let everyone who wants to smack me across the face first, because I figure some of that is coming.

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 22:13

suire blame the new guy sage

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 22:19

Hmm... what are those four words?

I... something... you so?

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 22:31

I won't smack you, Sage. You had a good plan and I think proved you are a townie. However I think it is about high time to smack The Biscuit.

I know, while I pledged to myself that I would largely acuse no one (since the minute you do everyone else says you are guilty whether you are or not) I have to put out a note as I read The Biscuits posts.

For my part I said very little except to mention The Biscuits name and suddenly he directs that to say that I must be mafia from his "feelings". Why? Perhaps because I am the first and about the only person that mentioned his name! And yes, I did suspect him. Lightly at first, but Oh So Strong now.

The list is pretty narrow and the "I get killed first" line is too thin and I think he is just playing it again for what vaule it has. I am not buying what he is selling. With two gone that sure narrows the list of who it can be to me.

I see The Biscuit bright and clear from the posts and what occurred. What I can not figure out is why the rest of you want to believe the lines he says and follow them like lemmings. To have a chance now we have to see that Ronald McDonald has some teltale feathers under the fingernails if you know what I mean.

As for who else, I had thought darkguy was guilty, though when he voted for himself and it got to 5 votes I should have backed off before I left. I have not seen anything that drastic in what else I have read, so I am thinking one of the more silent types are involved. Kong did post on the Mog game thread but not here. And we wanted his vote and comments. Does that mean guilt or innocence for him? I am considering it right now, but really am not as clued in as some of you are. I will try to be here off and on this weekend to debate it.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 22:35

I agree that we should smack biscuit...into making well thought out, pro-town posts. Because I'm completely convinced at this point that Biscuit is a good guy.

His behavior around the darkguy lynch wouldn't make sense in any other context.

If I'm suspecting anyone at this point, it's Coopels or Kong.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 22:47

I agree with the darkguy position and thought. While the thinking makes sense the rest still does not for me. I am stubborn, I know. What I think is that once he saw the overwhelming vote he tried to position himself properly. Too much just does not add up for me. I know that you know this game Sage, so why Kong and Coopels? I have Kong on my list as I said. I was thinking Coopels at the start simply becuase of the Wendy angle (still playing the characters) but did not see a link. Then again I do not know him as well as you.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 22:54

Coopels I suspect for the reason that he pretended not to know what Oblivion's "gem" was. It was obvious that Oblivion was claiming detective.

I believe Oblivion said something like. "Here's a gem, Sage or Biscuit might pick it up"

(1. I STRONGLY believe roles are related to character
(2. I am the Hardees Star.
(3. I am not mafia.

If he had just posted (1. and (2...that would have been enough for me to figure it out. Obviously Neb included some sort of flavor in his role, something like "using your starlight, you illuminate someone and see their motives"...something like that.

But by posting number three, he made it really, really obvious. It felt like his post in the last game, "I am not mafia, nor am I town." He was basically saying that. His claim was soooo obvious.

Yet Coopels, somewhere around page 5, claimed he had been thinking about it for a while and was still missing the clue. I know Coopels is smarter than that. Obviously, the mafia found the clue, because they killed Oblivion.

I think Coopels found the clue, and claimed he didn't. Then he killed Oblivion. Seeing as how Coopels was on the darkguy wagon, and on my list of suspects if darkguy came up innocent, I think Coopels is probably mafia.

Kong, I'm feeling less sure about. If we had to lynch today, I would suggest Coopels.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 23:07

Sage, think about it. At 5 votes the post says "if darkguy is killed we know to pick from the list of people that killed him". So right after that The Biscuit posts as strong as possible AGAINST the killing of him. Anyone voting at that point is instantly acused of being mafia. So he does what will get us all to believe the opposite.

About the clue thing, I did miss that. If Coopels has played a lot before and Oblivion has too I might be with you there. Though I would put Kong plus Coopels.

By the way, almost everyone says "I am not mafia, BELIEVE ME". Including you, oblivion, Biscuit,etc. I think it is just a phrase everyone has to say and no one ever believes.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2007 - 23:20

My plan never, ever said that the person who put the final vote on darkguy was a mafia suspect. My entire point was that NOBODY had put the final vote on darkguy at that point, even though he'd been one vote away from death for quite some time. That lead me to believe that all of the mafia were in that list of 4 people I provided.

If Biscuit were mafia, he could have killed darkguy and never aroused my suspicion. He would have known that, and it would have been an offer to appealing to pass up.

-------------

It wasn't Oblivion's "BELIEVE ME" that made me believe him...of course not. It was the hidden claim of being the detective, which I picked up. I also know Coopels well enough to think he picked up on it too. You, and the other newer players, I figured wouldn't pick it up.

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 00:03

Sage, I picked up on Oblivion's clue even earlier when he said "I can promise everyone of you that it is my EXPRESS belief that there is a correlation between the characters and the roles." That he was either the doctor or the detective, but the detective made the most sense since he was a star.

We have to get the next one correct. I stand by my earlier statement that I still believe Corflu and Sanshiro to be mafia. Corflu has attacked me back very nicely so I am sure he is one now (plus the editted post was a dead give-away too). Sanshiro is a mostly probable. I wasn't sure about the third until you pointed out some things about Coopels. He's one person I hadn't dealt with much before, but you seem to know him pretty well, and I agree with you conclusions on him.

So I would suggest that the mafia are Corflu, Sanshiro and Coopels. I will vote for any of those.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 00:21

I am not sure where editing posts makes a difference. Perfecting spelling, etc does not make you a mafia person. Sitting back, not posting while loggin in, and then acusing after everyone starts to squabble seems to be Biscuits operation. In fact Coopels targeted me for doing that. Why he did not target Biscuit I do not know. Perhaps those two are linked.

How Biscuit twists it from the start with no basis and now acuses is even more the reason I know he must be mafia. Anything he can do to fuel Sage to pick someone else. Yep, go ahead lemmings. I may not talk as kindly, yet I will not waver.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 00:26

rather than considering mafia only, let's consider who else to save. If the Star was the detective, then who is the doctor? tarim / kong / mwmoss have not posted much. That is Big Boy, Jack in the Box, and Hardees oven mit. Perhaps the mit is a Doctor? I don't see a clear connection with any though.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 01:14

Enough! Rules have been broken too much in this game. I've snapped, and kong has paid the price.

Read the story. I thank the person that came forward to let me know that kong had messaged him out of game that he was the doctor.

I'm sorry for the town, but this was a breach of rules that I think deserved a boot...plus I got to write more story.

Please continue with discussion...

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 01:36

Crap. With the detective, the doctor and DG now dead...it is 4 townies to 3 mafia. We basically have to get every lynch correct now. I noticed that Sage voted for Coopels and since he is one of the three I suspect as mafia, I'll vote for him too, although I feel more sure regarding Corflu. I suggest the other two townies do the same. Otherwise, all three mafia will jump and vote with any townie that votes for some other townie and then we lose instantly. This game was already unbalanced and Neb just made it harder, but not impossible.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 02:45

Well even though you think i would be able to figure out Oblivion's riddle, Sage. It doesn't mean i can. I'm actually really bad with riddles which is why i stay out of Mog's 20 questions games. I honestly couldn't figure out his clue even though i tried really hard to figure out what the secret was... i hate secrets. Since nobody would explain it to me i now have doubts about the two people who both admitedly understood the riddle and would love to get rid of the detective. Since Sage changed his opinion quickly after that riddle was posted that leads me to believe he isn't mafia. Combined with all of his earlier plans and posts i have almost no doubts that he isn't mafia.

Which leads me to the other person who understood the clue. I was suspicious of Biscuit being mafia before and i still very much suspect him. I realize that people like sage would point to biscuit's unwillingness to vote dark which might help the mafia slightly, but would it really help them? Even with their night lynch that's still 5 of us to 3 mafia, which would give us a slight margin for error in our voting still. i think he probably thought about switching to dark to at least get an innocent dead instead of his plan, but after sage's post about the mafia being the ones voting dark he couldn't change to finish the lynch without quite a bit of suspicion being thrown his way. Which is exactly what he was trying not to do by giving up Corflu. Biscuit seems to be the type who plans long term strategies (like lynching his mafia buddy Corflu for the confusion effect) Now after kong was modkilled we are down to 4 of us and 3 of them which significantly shortens the game. He has no need for a long term plan and therefore almost ignores his buddy, Corflu, for lynching. He said himself that we basically need to be right every time now so why would he go for me when he knows that Corflu is mafia. They only need one mislynch and they win this game.

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 03:20

G*d Almighty! Why such long and complicated posts? Even I, in my "outrage" (as tarim so nicely calls it) don't talk so much.

We lost two townies if I understand correctly and one of them was the detective. Plus Neb killed kong who was the doctor for revealing his identity?! Is that right?

That only means that we have been manipulated by the mafia, or rather got stuffed (or un-stuffed as in Neb's story). Thus I go back to my last post and blame the manipulators; Sage, Biscuit and now Coopels... though I did NOT forget Corflu's 'vanishing' post.

I'm not going into all your 'reasoning' and 'gut-feelings', however I do look back; line per line, Sage wrote more posts and speculation than anyone else yet he now quietly smirks while we run around like poisoned c0ckraoches looking for someone to blame. He also conveniently abandoned his original plan which sounded right (while I was still reading every word in every post).
Biscuit takes the trophy for inconsistency and obscurity, plus out of sheer spite keeps blaming me. Since I feel stronger about Sage's great effort than Biscuit's fog, I make my choice so.

I have narrowed down my suspicions and I'm voting for Sage.

If Sage turns out to be mafia, then I hope he goes while we hold him backwards sitting butt-naked in the frying oil!

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Saturday, 6 January 2007 - 06:16

With no doctor I think we are lost. Sanshiro, I have no clue how you can go for Sage. The fact that kong went MIA in the vote does not mean that he did nto have a sound plan that he was willing to go through with to either die or else show he was a townie. While I am still new to the game I can not see how his actions show as mafia. While youi can find fault with his words here and there and acusations, That to me says he should be kept safe.

With Kong gone, the I am going to side with Sage. Coopels, I do not know ye, but you seem to be a smart cookie. Just as you acused me of being "too smart to log in and not talk" I find it easier to acuse you of "figuring out a riddle and saying you don't". You are #2 on my list now.

And for all you lemmings with blinders, I still say
The Biscuit
The Biscuit
The Biscuit

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap