HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 20:36  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
AuthorTopic : 1. Trouble at the UN – Mafia Game
Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 21:31

What is bothering me atm is the doctor saving himself, mwmoss said he may change his vote before midnight and until the end the majority was on me. I have to make some charts to figure this out.

The only results we have after day 1 is we are down 2 leaders, an investigation was made but no results posted so we can assume sage is safe?!?! I for 1 will assume so, and the doctor saved himself.

I still feel strongly about tarim, no doubt there, but I am a little curious about obi yet still very suspicious.

That 3rd axis is still allusive, the 1 odd ball not following along with the other 2.

SS great job on the story keep up the good work!

back in a while with more thoughts

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 21:33

I thought everyone got to see who the detective investigated and what they found out somehow. Is this not so?

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 21:36

sage your paranoia arrives 2 mins before you do, no wonder you are so good at being a mafia. I thought I would be high on their list because I had 2 of them nailed, I could be wrong about 1 of them but I still don't think so.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 21:39

T-20 mins and counting...

Hey, mate. Don't tempt them 'roos, now. They aren't forgiving... Hey, hey! Step away from the 'roos... slowly...slowly...

Renno, I charge you with 'roo malestation.

(Okay, I had to have a goofy post... )

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 21:42

I was just teaching them how to box! honest!

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 21:46

I interupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this breaking news...

Hi, I'm Oblivion for the Drool Report. It has just been observed by certain parties wishing to remain ann.. annnoonomom... .. ... unknown, that both Renno and I have the same color. Is this significant? Or merely an interesting coincidence?

(I made the observation.. just felt like putting it in a cool mysterious drool report)

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 22:03

ok I've made my charts and narrowed it down by marking down points for a safe list, the points I'll keep to paper and leave from here, you can all make your own in your own way, but here's my list of who is safe;
-sage
-neb
-corflu
-wasteland
-bud chevy

That leaves me with tito, darkguy, obi, tarim. As I have 1 or 2 points on darkguy I am tending to lean away from him. I have felt strongest from the start on tarim and ob and I am thinking tito is that ellusive 3rd, and he is only ellusive because he can't keep his lips off his new g/f between his 2 jobs!

I think I've got the det and doc pegged too, I may have been wrong about the doc on my first guess we'll see.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 23:08

Renno...it's getting harder to think you are still a citizen. You've done too many mafia-like things. I'm only holding my vote, because if I put it on you, then the mafia could end it, and we wouldn't have had gathered enough info, in case you turn out to be a citizen. But, my bet is that I could put my vote on you, and you'd still live a while, because the other citizens would be wary of being the last two to vote you...unless your cohorts throw you to the dogs.

Have we heard from everyone today? I'm not sure how much more is going to be said.

I'm ready to vote Renno, but I also don't want to rush this. I'm not sure if we have all the information we need to get his buddies...

Sage, thoughts? (I really only trust you at this point, since I believe you are the only trustworthy one.)

Neb

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 23:21

I don't know what mafia like things would be neb I can only add 1 plus 1 and 2 plus 2 and see what rings true. I can't keep track of all the twists and turns because if you look too hard at the trees you miss that bigass grizzly lurking behind 1 of them. It's ok to vote for me I don't mind getting tapped out but do so quickly so town doesn't lose the game, once you find out for sure I am a leader you will know where to look, hey maybe that's why I didn't get my throat cut, just go back and look at my list when I'm gone. Or investigate me next, either way you'll know which way to go tomorrow.

my vote is going to either tarim or obi which ever is most popular, I haven't veered from the get go nor will I until proven differently. For now I'll stick with obi as he was most popular(next to me) day 1, but if tarim becomes popular I'll switch to him.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 23:25

why is darkguy still not on the voting thread? he didn't vote day 1???

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 03:33

Didn't want to. I thought it'd be fairly easy to assume that from my non-vote.

And I really don't see whats so mafia-ish about Renno.

My votes' continuing to be withheld until I have some vibes myself, and right now I actually think that the possibility of Case 5 in my extension of Oblivions' analysis is VERY possible and could possibly be correct. Of course so are one to three, four hasn't happened and odds are will not, and of course there is always the outside chance of 6 occuring.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 06:53

Well, I grabbed a few minutes... but nothing worth posting at the moment.. see you all in about 10(??) hours

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 07:42

Just home from work, and finally plenty of talk to digest. Problem is I'm too tired at the moment and need to get some sleep. I will check back in later this afternoon when I can comprehend everything better.

One point I did notice and would like to point out...just to clarify some of your thoughts. kong wasn't killed because the votes were tied 4 vs. 4. kong was killed because noone else received the majority needed, which was 7 for the first day. Reread the mod-notes

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 08:57

Darkguy, there's no harm in putting a voteless post up on the vote thread. Then at least we don't overlook you when voting, or maybe that's what's intended?

Rest easy though, I'm keeping my vote on Renno. I'm convinced he's our guy.

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 16:25

-----------------------

Mod note 11:

The deadline for Day 2 is Midnight, 19th January, WOL time.

You better start working towards your goals or I'll be killing inactives yet again...

-----------------------

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 16:52

I would think that lynching Renno would give us some hints on Tarim...but after watching Tarim in the last game, I don't think his confidence is a very good tell of anything.

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 16:58

I guess for the moment, my suspicions are highest of Oblivion. At least of the active players. I think Tity might very well be a silent 3rd, telling his cohorts to vote how ever they want and just hoping to tag along for a victory. Perhaps not though. Exactly how does that work?

Do each mafia have to cast an independant vote...or can one represent the whole group? Anybody know?

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 17:28

Okay, here's our options as I see them...Renno and Oblvion are both tied. Half of us think one, half the other, is mafia...and the rest of us think there is no mafia. So, let's examine the choices...

Oblivion is lynched and is mafia. This would point to anyone voting Renno...which right now is Sage, tarim and Oblivion. My guess is we go at tarim next, since Sage should be clear.

Oblivion is lynched and is citizen. This would put the target directly on Renno, I think. With Corflu pulling in a close second, and Bud also in the running as a voter for Obli.

Renno is lynched and is mafia. This points to Corflu and Bud as mafia, since they vote for Oblivion.

Renno is lynched and is citizen. This puts Oblivion in the hot seat, along with tarim. (I'm giving Sage the bye)

The only problem I have is the 4 that are sitting back and not voting. (Yes, I am one of them). Again, with a deadline of tomorrow night, the mafia just has to sit back and do nothing and someone will die. Which leaves us with the last scenario of, the mafia doing nothing right now...which is Neb, Wasteland, Darkguy and Titonator.

Since sitting back and doing nothing doesn't help us out, I am going to make a decision, and vote. We need to watch out for who else jumps on and be very suspicious. I'm taking a chance by putting #4 on Renno...Renno, if you're a citizen, I'm sorry.

The only other option would be to let someone get mod-killed, and that tells us absolutely nothing.

Neb

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 17:38

Is anybody else feeling like the deadlines make you want to abandon the use of logic, since logic takes more than a day?

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 18:39

Actually Neb, I voted while you were writing, leaving you, dark and titty as the last three to vote.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap