HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 16:48  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
AuthorTopic : 1. Trouble at the UN – Mafia Game
Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 08:05

Yes, I think Sage is mafia. HOWEVER the detective supposedly investigated him last night and cleared him!!!

I assume that is what happened. If not, then someone needs to step forward and say yes or no or something! What good is the detective if he does not say anything?

If Sage is NOT cleared, then I would believe he is mafia very much.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 09:35

I'm definitely happy with my vote for Renno now. Voting for yourself is a mafia ploy to try and gain sympathy. A real townie doesn't vote himself because it hurts his team. Therefore, Renno is not a real townie...or if he is, he doesn't seem to understand that this is a team game.

Lynch Renno.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 11:01

Sage, tell me how we know if you are mafia or not per the detective.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 11:59

We don't know if Sage is mafia. Only the detective knows. Given our day one strategy, we must assume the detective investigated Sage. We also said that if the detective didn't come out and say Sage was mafia, that he would be cleared. Unless we all missed a post, the detective hasn't said anything...meaning Sage is clear. (the only problem being the one I mentioned earlier, we have no 100% assurance that the detective actually investigated Sage.)

Our next question is, who do we want the detective to investigate tonight?

Here are the options, that I see and read about...

Oblivion - if Renno miraculously turns out to be town, then I would suspect him as mafia. However, it would seem so obvious that he is mafia, that I'm not sure we should waste an investigation on him.
Corflu - seems to be rather rabidly defending Renno...possibly his mafia buddy.
tarim - His name has come up a few times. It might be worth checking him out.

Those are my top 3. Anyone have any other suggestions?

I'm not sure we can suggest who the doc should save...he'd probably save himself anyway...

Thoughts? I think we need some kind of plan going forward. Putting this together with my other post gives us some direction, I think. Please speak up, if I'm just totally out in left field here.

Neb

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 12:26

I kinda want the detective to investigate you, Neb. That's really set my mind at ease

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 13:04

I would have the detective check out Tarim. And to PLEASE let us know if Sage is ok or not.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 14:48

Tomorrow, I agree, the detective should come forward with his investigation results...be they innocent or guilty.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 17:05

They should come forward today! Tomorrow will be 2 kills too late.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 18:20

We aren't in Lynch or Lose, are we?

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 18:59

Corflu- It was agreed the detective would investigate Sage, and if he was a townie, then he would remain silent. We know the detective made a successul investigation...and his silence would tell me that Sage is a townie. You wanting him to come out NOW (!) really makes me suspicious of you. Why would you want the detective to come forward, other than your mafia and want to know who to target?

That coupled with the fact that you have tried 2 or 3 times now to drop my name and get a bandwagon going against me really shoots you up on my list.

I guess the 6 votes needed for a lynch don't automatically end the day? I thought that was the case in previous games.

I still don't get good vibes from Oblivion, so will leave my vote on him, but am becoming increasing suspicious of Corflu, for the reasons stated above and the early "certainity" of tarim's guilt. It just don't ring right with me.

Also, dark's reluctance to do ANYTHING in this game really is questionable. He didn't want to vote until we had discussed the possibilities, but we have discussed them. Another of my grandma's sayings was ****t or get off the pot.

Next investigation?

Corflu wants tarim checked
Sage wants Neb checked
Neb wants Corflu or tarim (Oblivion depening on Renno result)

I wouldn't mind Corflu checked myself.

Everyone else?

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 21:03

I did not see the part that says if Sage is ok then say nothing. If that indeed is the arrangement, then I am fine with that. I wish someone would have said that.

I really would like Tarim investigated. Or voted for.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 21:16

Let me lay down the scenario for you all. Me, Corflu and Neb all mafia, one is playing the bad guy(me), one is playing inquisitive type and the other is playing it cool going along for the ride. Sage is the doc and Wasteland is the detective, tonight Wasteland will get his throat cut because we know sage will save himself again, besides he hasn't got a clue of what's going on so he can wait. The next night Bud will get the axe as he's the next smartest of the bunch, then obi then tarim, then sage, darkguy 2nd last as he can't even find 1 suspect and finally the least obtrusive tito.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 21:26

well, with a post like that you are begging to be executed. So I will grant your wish and vote for you to die!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 21:29

I agree...Renno, you just basically admitted to being mafia.

If you're town, you need to rethink your playstyle. After that last post, there's no way we can let you live.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 21:29

I agree. This is where the mafia man realizes he's doomed and tries to save his buddies. Thanks for confirming for us Renno.

Neb

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 21:33

lol I have been executed already!

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 21:33

HEHEH just kidding gang, I'm really disappointed in a couple of you, it was so obvious day 1 on tarim and obi but yea I talk too much and that worked on your paranoia. That little bird was sooo right, just so I'm not questioned to the extreme next game I will tell you now, next game day 1 I am voting sage, too dang good as a mafia and stinks as a townie, it's not worth wasting an investigation AND a save on him first round just cut him loose and the town has the best chance it can have(pffft fooled by obi's drool lol).

Here's my last words, remember them when I am sticking my tongue out at you all when the game is over.

TARIM, OBLIVON, TITO

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 21:38

Neb I knew I was doomed last night when I saw how sage and even you falling for obi's drool, which is why I voted for myself TO SHOW YOU THE TRUTH. If you keep staring at the trees you won't see anything else in the forest. OPEN YOUR EYES TOMORROW!

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 22:12

Before night falls, I have something to say about renno's one post. Due to his forthcoming death. Either one of three things is happening.

A) He has just named some mafia members in order to spite them for giving him up.

B) He has just named some town as mafia to get us suspicious of them when he turns up as mafia.

C) He has named mafia as mafia, hoping we would think he named townies as mafia, in order to REALLY confuse us.

Either way, I think that renno will turn up mafia.

Then, I really think I should be investigated, due to the fact that.. well I have enemies do to my play style right now.. And I want doubts laid to rest.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 22:17

Nice thought, but I REALLY want to see Tarim investigated!

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.160156 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap