HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 14:37  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
AuthorTopic : 1. Trouble at the UN – Mafia Game
Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 16:55

incase i don't log back on tonight
i've placed my vote on tarim.. seeing as he's the only non-oblivion vote in the thread currently...

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 17:05

I got an annoying chat invite just before I posted this.

Another point is I'm usually not on just before the guidelines and plus, I mean... come on! We haven't had any actual evidence against anyone. We're here on Day 3, we have no detective, all three mafia alive, and a single mislynch loses us the game, UNLESS the doc gets in a miracle save, which the odds of happening are about... hmm, eight players, five for mafia to hit... the odds of the doc scoring a save is 1/40, by my rather poor math and logic. (This is the part where Biscuit comes in and fixes my maths. Thanks in advance Biscuit ).

We have NO game plan like we did last game. Yeah, we used the Sage plan (we hope) and then, well... we basically killed Renno for gut feelings and a "slip of the tongue".

@Sages' post on Day 2 about people voting themselves making them look innocent, therefore are mafia, please reread the Day 1 lynch from the previous mafia game .

The game so far has had barely any logic at all and nows the time to start using it. Its' fairly obvious that Oblivion's mafia, so I'll VOTE (gasps in backround) for him. We'll figure out what to do when/if he turns up mafia. If hes' not, we're relying on the doc, whos' at LONG odds to pull off a save.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 17:49

I'm sure Oblivion's not mafia, as I stated earlier today so while he's voting for me my only sensible option is to vote for Titonator due to his inactivity.

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 18:00

-------------------------

Mod note 15:

Relax people.

The deadline is only TOMORROW, on Midnight 21st January WOL time. So you still have plenty of time to discuss things and plan and what not.

Titonator is suffering from personal issues and apologised to me in private. He'll try to make it in on time but wasn't sure. Unless I can recruit another person to take his place the situation remains as is...

Enjoy

-----------------------------

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 18:07

Aw, man...for a second there, I actually thought Darkguy voted, but alas, he still hasn't.

It seems that we...well, most of us...seem to have Oblivion and tarim on our list. I guess I don't care which one we go for. Given tarim's last post here, he seems to be defending his mafia friend Oblivion. Right now I'm more sure of Oblivion. Funny how Oblivion is voting for tarim...they are still trying to confuse us and doing quite a nice job up until now.

I say we go Oblivion, then tarim, and then try to figure out who the last bad guy is...does that work for a plan? Or has everyone else given up?

Oh, I just read Sanshiro's note...and not to go on mod-notes, but it would make sense why we've been so baffled at who the THREE mafia are if ONE of them isn't even playing...

I'm placing my vote on Oblivion.(for real, not a Darkguy phantom vote...)

Neb

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 18:20

Look Neb, I'm a townie and Oblivion is so obviously a townie that I'm willing to change my Tit vote if San is posting a decent excuse, which he maybe is.

I thought you were the third mafia if Renno was guilty but he wasn't so now I'm thinking you're one of us but I just don't know now.

I'm going to stick with Tit, then as of tomorrow I'll vote you, Neb, if I'm not lynched or killed in the night.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 18:35

Oblivion always votes and acts in self-preservation. IF he was mafia he would post less and not more. Tarim and Oblivion seem to be the most likely two. Please side with me on Tarim. His accent is gone.....

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 21:22

I was just about to vote but urgently had to leave. . I'm voting this second.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 22:09

Tarim...why is Oblivion "obviously" a townie?

*mumbles something about a mafia team*

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 23:01

I will not lie. Right now, I REALLY wish I were mafia.

A)If I were mafia, I'd be laughing my tail off because I took attention all on me and renno for the first two days. I would be laughing because there is only one more mislynch required for town to lose. I would be laughin my tail of because the other mafiosas would be unfindable due to my over-stimulation of the public arena. If I were mafia, I feel it safe to say, mafia would win this round.

B)If I am town, I'd be crying at my computer because I took attention all on me and renno for the first two days. I would be crying because there is only one more mislynch required for town to lose. I would be cryin because the mafia need do nothing but vote for me, and convince two others to vote for me. Out of 4 townies, they need convince 2 that I am mafia. Then the mafia would win this round.

Based on my B, I will go check votes and post a revised suspicion list.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 23:03

neb, bud, sage, dg

corflu had been voting for me.. but now he isn't

so if corflu jumps back on me, he is mafia.. but i doubt it

i think that it is neb, bud, dg....

sage for all that is holy, vote neb...
all of the townies need to vote for neb now. there are 5 townies left and 3 mafia, a majority is 5, all townies need to vote for the nebuchadnezar.

vote neb today

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 23:17

now voting neb

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Saturday, 20 January 2007 - 23:47

Oblivion distributes the blame everywhere. While trying to save himself still wont cast a vote for Titonator or Tarim (*cough* mafia friends *cough*)who already have one vote. Instead he calls for everyone to vote for Neb.

Changing my vote back to Oblivion. Does not matter if it is him or Tarim to me. And assuming he is mafia this makes a better case for Neb being townie. Tarim we can vote for tomorrow.

Oblivion, if by some 5% chance you are a townie, perhaps you could learn how not to convince everyone each game that you are clearly mafia!

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Sunday, 21 January 2007 - 00:01

I am dead. That is the majority.

Congrats mafia.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Sunday, 21 January 2007 - 00:03

If you had voted for Titonator or Tarim insteasd of Neb your chances to live would have been greater. Now we will see...

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Sunday, 21 January 2007 - 00:08

This frankly, sucks... Even when I play serious, I die... And the town seems to have actually done WORSE because I played serious...

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 21 January 2007 - 00:08

That's what I like about the mafia...they always try to worm their way out at the last minute. At least they are consistent.

Oblivion's two other friends should also jump on the vote too...it might make it harder for us to find you.

Neb

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Sunday, 21 January 2007 - 00:10

(technically, the game is over)

sooo I claim doctor! don't vote for me!

*drool* *drool*

i'm innocent i tell you!

three of you believe me i know... but i want the ones who care to believe me!!

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Sunday, 21 January 2007 - 01:39

NOT a Mod note:

I'm seriously enjoying myself.

This has been the funniest game so far, knowing exactly who is who and reading the posts.

BTW, you still have time until Midnight tonight.

At the end of the game we should send a transcript of what happened to the UN and have them laugh too.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Sunday, 21 January 2007 - 05:57

See Sage, Oblivion's the doctor. I say we take our votes off him now. In fact why are there still votes on him?

I'm keeping on voting Titonator.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.160156 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap