HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 20:35  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
AuthorTopic : 1. Trouble at the UN – Mafia Game
Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 18:40

Scratch that...still waiting for a vote from Corflu as well.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 18:53

I double checked my lists...I was wrong on Corflu. I thought his Day 1 vote was his Day 2 vote.

So, really, Corflu, darkguy and titonator are voting nobody.

Oblivion, tarim, Sage and Neb vote Renno

Renno, Bud, and Wasteland vote Oblivion.

Neb

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 19:46

I kinda agree with sage.. the deadline kinda sucks but I see SS's point about wanting to keep the game moving.

The thought of another mod kill to an inactive does us no good unless that person is mafia and just totall lurking without purpose.. which i don't believe.

Since the majority of us think that either Renno or Obliv are mafia and were working on a deadline. I will change my vote to Renno.

But I still think it's Obliv !!

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 19:56

If I'm winning in the popularity contest by tomorrow night I'll likely switch my vote to myself for the majority. I'll be pushing for the vote to go to either obi or myself, I think this is the best chance the town has to get around all the drool. Either way it goes as neb pointed out you will know all you need to know from there. Sage I wish you were a mafia, you have no foresight as a townie, and it may be a good idea to save yourself again tonight I suspect obi may push to axe either you or wasteland during the night.

I didn't vote kong and spoke loudly against it, I haven't swayed from the begining and still say the axis is tarim, obi, and tito.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 20:10

SS did say 19th, we still have 28 hrs.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 21:35

Guys, right now, the votes stand at 5 renno, 2 oblivion. I think that titty is inactive for WoL for some personal reasons... but.. i think that the best thing as a town to do is to get rid of either me or renno, because losing some inactive only prolongs the confrontation between us. One of us must go. Undoubtably, I am NOT advocating a lynch on myself. Renno has the majority, lets get him out of here.

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 21:39

Well, I suppose Corflu has that power...if and when he chooses to vote.

I still don't understand why dark refuses to vote for anyone...

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 21:48

I am still asking and wondering what the detective found out. How do we discover that? Did the detective investigate Sage and what was discovered?

I see no reason to lynch Renno. Perhaps I am blind. I go back once again to the kong vote to get potential victims. Tarim is still high on my list.

Oblivion is a good choice, however every game he seems to say something weird that gets him suspected and then he is a townie. That may be why Sanshiro picked him as mafia though.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 22:00

I said before and say once again that due to the early kong vote 2 of Neb, Wasteland, and Taim are mafia. Neb says that "Neb, Wasteland, Darkguy and Titonator" are suspicious now for saying nothing.

The common demoninator is Wasteland. Though I believe Tarim is saying something...yet is nothing and goes with the herd. Bet a big enchalada that one if not both are mafia. For some reason Tarim has you all by the golden throat. For that rason alone I am voting Wasteland.

Please join me!

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 22:10

I reread the threads. I find it very hard to mark Sage, darkguy, Renno, Oblivion, and now Wasteland after rereading. Titonator is just MIA. Sorry Tarim, but I am just convinced you are one of the three baddies. My vote heads your way once again.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 22:22

I counted the votes as:
Renno, Wasteland : Obliv
Neb,Me,Sage,Tarim,Obliv : Renno
Corflu : Tarim
Dark : No vote

Wasteland you said that corflu had the power to end this, but in light of his statements you now have the 6th vote unless Dark wishes to participate.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 22:31

Interesting. bud_chevy says nothing of my posts, and asks for someone else to join them to kill Renno. Does not say why Renno is the target. I will be wrong if Renno is mafia and just dumber for it I guess.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 22:43

Re read my posts corflu.. I have always maintained that Oblivion is mafia.. I'm merely changing my vote to avoid another inactive modkill because Dark won't vote, Tito appears to be away and no one can see your logic regarding tarim.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Thursday, 18 January 2007 - 22:57

Tarims posts have been few, funny, entertaining, and innocuous. Yet he logs on often. To me that is what mafia would do. Low on analysis, high talk...yet not visible. And looking at the kong vote and where it was plus eliminating others that I can justify puts me there.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 00:10

I'm not voting becuase we don't have a set game plan after ANY of the possibly cases. We need to this this through nice and logically.

Anyone got a fairly high % of success game plan? High, as in better odds than random lynching?

We have to think through the main cases of a) Obli is mafia, b) Renno is, c) Both are, d) Neither are. If we can think those through, I'll vote. Because right now it's just "feelings", not cold, hard analysis.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 04:45

not true bud I was the first to point a finger at tarim, and still say he is axis, you best rethink things tomorrow gang when you find out I was a leader. To get things moving and knock some sense into the senseless I am changing my vote. Good Luck!

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 06:36

Interesting that darkguy wants Oblivion or Renno and still dismisses Tarim. I would love for the detective to investigate Tarim if he is not in the noose at least to assuage my concerns. If Tarim is mafia then the supporters like darkguy here are gulity by association.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 06:41

I think that either me or Renno need to get lynched, and the survivor needs to be investigated. this is the only way to give us a clear day 3. So the squabble doesnt 'roll over'. Renno has a majority, kill him off with 6 votes needed, and investigate me tonight. Day three we go after whoever.

sorry for my blandness... women vex me.. women close to me.. that much more... (refering to real life...)

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 06:56

The fact that Renno and Oblivion seem to not care as much if they get lynched also tells me this is the wrong move. I still see no arguements to choose them other than the mafia which are talking more are swaying the non-talkers.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 07:29

I'd relish an investigation, Corflu, if at least to get you off my back. I don't believe 'talkers' or 'non-talkers' gives any real indication of guilt but there are some 'swayers' at work, including yourself.
I've set out my stall, you can take it or leave it and if you don't like them apples then investigate 'em.

I take it as read that Sage is beyond reproach, just as is duly noted that Renno votes for himself only when he's pretty sure he'll get lynched anyway.
I stick.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap