HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 20:46  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
AuthorTopic : 1. Trouble at the UN – Mafia Game
mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 09:55

Alright, just FYI, I just voted for Renno. I am not complely sure about him him being mafia. So, why would I do this? Well, There are a few people who I think are Mafia and by being the third to vote for him I can still unvote before he gets, ah, ask to leave the UN. Renno, I will say I am sorry if you get lynched and turn out to be a townie. I have been reading his posts and for the most part they seem consistent with a new player. However, I think they are consistent with a new MAFIA player. You try to point fingers, you post to much, you make statements that at one point seem to be mafia then go back and try to cover up. Sorry, looks like a new player inexperienced at playing mafia.

The biggest reason I am placing this vote, however, is because I hope reactions to this will help me confirm my current suspicions.

Oh, and to Corflu, I voted 'No Lynch' because I thought it would help me identify mafia. If I have seen what I want and I think that there is a good chance we will be lynching a townie for no good reason, 'No Lynch' makes sense to me.

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 12:02

-----------------------

Mod Note 8:

12 hours to the deadline of Day 1.

That would be Midnight, January 16th, WOL time.

Please have your votes or absentee votes in by that time.
Secretary of the UN (Doctor) and Head of the Security Council (Detective) please send me your decisions.

Good luck to all.

---------------------------

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 13:32

Haha...Titonator hasn't logged on since 2 days ago...I guess he isn't talking. Renno seems to be a popular choice...or you could side with Renno and vote tarim.

Again, I am choosing another option. Oblivion. His new posting style doesn't fit the Oblivion I've come to know. This new Oblivion is up to something. Also, check his voting...he jumped on the kong vote, and has also jumped on the Renno vote...yet has somehow not garnered enough attention except from Bud. Titonator...I don't know, he's fishy, but inactive for now, so I leave him alone.

My votes up until now have just been to get reactions. I'm keeping this vote for the rest of the day, unless a mafia does something really stupid and makes it obvious.

Neb

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 14:25

Neb's post makes sense. I don't know oblivion well but may change to him. Tarim is trying to attack me in self defense is all, but Neb has sound resoning and voting.

I still suggest that at least 2 mafia have to come from the long vote. Tarim, you were pushing them over the top...or close.

tarim
Joined 18/10/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 14:49

So are you now trying to distance yourself from Renno for when he turns out mafia?
I said earlier you were in cahoots and I may get proved right, even though I think you're other posts seemed earnest.

...and if you're the second mafia then Neb'll definitely be the third.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 15:20

Yeah, I noticed that Oblivion has been playing a good way away from his normal game. He's also suggested to use the Sage plan on him. I'm not quite sure if thats' a mafia or a normal thing to do, because I really can't think straight as of now. I'll try to make more sense of this later.

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 19:46

I'm really concerned about Sage's lack of posting. Totally not like him...IF he's a townie. He loves this game to much and knows he's too valuable to the town to not be involved in the conversation. That makes him pop up on my radar. I really hope the detective does indeed survive/investigate him tonight. It would really put my mind at ease.

I'm now thinking that Corflu and Renno are NOT acting in unison. It would be very bold for 2 mafia, and only them, to both have their votes on the same person(tarim). It's possible that one of them IS mafia and is only waiting to change their vote at the last minute. Watch for this.

I think that it is quite possible that 2 of the mafia are already on the Renno bandwagon. The four votes against him at the moment are from: Sage, mwmoss, tarim and Oblivion.

Another suspicious action from Sage was his statement that while he suspected Renno, he was withholding his vote for now...yet there it is.

I feel I have been very upfront with my thoughts and have probably been a little to vocal for the mafia's liking, so if I should perish during the night, I hope the town will take a closer look at my finger-pointing.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 20:16

sage go back and reread, I said 'before the game started', and it looks like he was right lol.

I can feel it in my gut that tarim and obi are 2 axis for certain, I had thought tito was the 3rd and possibly still is but let's see about sage on day 2.

As for any connections to me, well no worries you'll be cleared tomorrow as I am most certain if I don't get lynched tonight I surely will have my throat cut heheh. NO APOLOGIES! I think that's pretty good attention for my first time means their scared.

as for my vote, it will be either tarim or obi for me whichever is the most popular for if 1 goes the other will be my next vote.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 20:17

no vote from dark?

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 20:55

As for my freudian slip a pair of scallywags have pointed out, go back on page 6 and look at my long winded speech (Posted : Monday, January 15, 2007 - 18:50 edit).

Take note how I refered to both the lynching AND getting my throat cut AT NIGHT, sorry for being a noob

***IF tarim goes first night and turns out I was wrong and is townie then I am surely going the 2nd night, then again mafia may cut my throat during the night.***

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 21:00

No vote from Wasteland, either...

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 21:27

To me it's Tarim or Oblivion. We need to investigate Sage of course day 1. So let's at least get a majority and take a shot. Sage, please weigh in. Cuz if you are mafia the one townie you kill still won't save you and if not then we know your direction. Good god wasteland, at least vote someone!

Wasteland
Joined 10/12/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 21:33

I had meant to vote last time and honestly forgot.
To me, the most suspicious acting person thus far is Sage and if it takes a vote against him to get him to start speaking, then so be it.

Sage, where are you?!?

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 21:36

I'm not sure who to vote. Inactivity seems to be rife and personally I can't really make much sense about the entire thread.

Most of the accusation, if you would call them that, are gut feelings and based on slips of the tongue, which wasn't really if you reread it, apparently.

The only OTHER reason for accusation is because of people being "connected" and all that. Remember people, mafia is a TEAM GAME; as in its' our team against theirs (the mafia, in case someone wants to try to misinterpret my writing), and we need to work together.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 21:49

Granted, Sage is suspicious. But if the detective and doctor get him day 1 I think that means he should not be voted for.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 21:59

I don't think the doctor should bother protecting me tonight, I'm not being very valuable at all.

The detective should still investigate me, just so you guys don't waste a lynch on me, but if the mafia wants to waste a kill on me, let them...there are other, more productive townies here.

I placed my vote on Renno, because I think he's a better lynch than Neb. Neb is still pinging my scumdar, but I think a Renno lynch is a good bet too, and we can learn a lot from voting patterns.

Anyone who's been around, did you happen to notice the order of the votes? That could be significant.

Something about the combination of having a time limit and having missed most of the day is making me apathetic. If I'm still around tomorrow, I'll try to make the most of our limited time and start a good discussion...but for today I can't help but feel blah. That's horrible of me, because this is a team game and I'm hurting my team, but I can't help the apathy. Like I said...maybe tomorrow will be better.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 22:19

voting sage day 1 is the same as no lynch, nobody else is going that way since he is to be investigated and saved, which makes that vote suspicious, good luck with that.

sage you're always wrong on your first guess you know it
and you'll see tomorrow.

Town; as you see the results tomorrow you will know it wasn't me, I warn you then as I won't be here, Tarim and Oblivion! ... up to you to route out the 3rd gang, good luck

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 22:38

Well, we're getting close to closing time...

Wasteland...what kind of vote is that? Yes Sage has been quiet and suspicious, but he's also being detected and doc'd up tonight, so we should know for Day 2. Renno's right on this one...you just voted "no lynch."

Sage...even though you are after me, I hope you do come back day 2 and help us out. You have great insight, and are able to read things others can't.

What happens when it's a tie lynch? I'm not sure we've ever had this before...does everyone live? Big party in the vodka room!

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 23:06

Fine. I fyou guys won't vote for Tarim then I am left to choose between Oblivion and Renno. Between those two I prefer Oblivion from what I read.

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 00:09

------------------------

Mod note 9:

End of Day 1.

I'll post the next part of the story shortly.

No one is to post or change their vote until after we resume.

-----------------------

Last Edited : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 00:13

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap