HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 19:51  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
AuthorTopic : Necromancer Mafia Game Thread
Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 14:10

Neb, I will remove my vote until sugar responds.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 14:35

Thanks Bud.

mwmoss, why are you putting the responsibily on Fufu? Take some responsibility yourself! You''re the one voting for me! If you are truly a vamp, and have doubts, you should take your vote off...knowing that anybody else in this game could be the lich and put that final vote on me.

And after seeing how this line of thinking for BBBP worked, do you really want to stick with that? It''s quite obvious to me that the lichs just have to wait around and eventually a vampire will put a vote on me. So, I''m not sure that arguement holds water anymore.

I''m trying not to get suspicious of you moss, but your recent logic isn''t holding up well.

I guess we wait for sugar, but I''m quite sure what his reaction will be.

Neb

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 15:23

Well, Bud took his vote off, so no worries. I think you are a lich and I put responsibility on Fufu for the same reason you pushed him in the very begining, to see what he says and does. My doubts are not about you, but about who may be the other lich.

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 16:56

Okay, i am kinda confused as to why Moss has told me to ask questions and not be hasty......are you reffering to voting for Neb?

But at the moment this is what is going through my head.

The only three that have not Votedtowrads neb are ME, Jmac, and Neb himself. I have several suspicians as to why this might be.

Drat i have to leave i will finish this later.....Wheather someone is dead or not...BYE!!

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 18:30

Oooh...good point, Fufu. I just hope you''re not going with the `Jmac and Neb are the lichs theory.`

Although it would be very smart for Jmac to never vote me, if he were the lich:

1. People are suspicious of him already. By making it look as if he''s avoiding voting for me, he creates that connection between us, and leads people to believe that he and I are connected, therefore, vote for Neb.
2. Once I''m lynched, he has the plausible arguement of "I''m a vampire, I didn''t vote for Neb, because I thought he was innocent." And therefore, remains out of everyone''s sights.

Very crafty Jmac...very crafty. I should wait for sugar''s reponse, but I may not have that luxury.

To me, Jmac''s responses and actions have been very questionable. He blew up at me when I questioned his actions. He gave reasons and excuses that were inconsistent with each other. And now he has thrown this Fufu vote out there for no reason at all, except because Fufu said he suspected him.

It just doesn''t add up to how a vampire would play. Please reread his posts, and reconsider your votes for me. I don''t have the answers to why I''ve had two votes for so long, except that one of the people voting for me must be a lich. It''s a toss-up between sugar and mwmoss at this point, but we can sort that out tomorrow and press each of them at that point.

For now, I have to suggest Jmac is our best target.

Neb

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 18:59

Oh, come now Neb. Longer, exhausting explanations of votes and EVEN longer, foggy explanations of accusations and suppositions does NOT equate to vampire thinking. Vampires are direct.

I AM a vampire, and Fufu has been casting doubt about me. Now you are, and that threat may end up being handled with a vote, because a vampire is also decisive, not flipping back and forth like you have.

Be direct, be decisive, and stop flipping back and forth - that is making you look VERY liche-like.

Jmac

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 19:18

Jmac, you may not be a lich, but you sure are acting like one to me.

I still can''t get over the inconsistencies in your answers. Or the defensive attitude you have taken towards anyone asking you questions.

Again, I may be wrong, but from what I''ve read, you are not a vampire.

Neb

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 20:36

Notice...I''m back...will post/catch up shortly.

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 22:56

Neb,

Feel free to yo-yo back and forth, and in so doing, attempt to draw attention to others. Your direct actions will cause others to note your inconsistencies (Note Neb''s post indicating that he did not think I was a lich, which followed many in which he DID think I was, which preceeded these latest posts in which I must now be a liche, due to my own posting patterns.

You bore me, Neb.

Jmac

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 23:01

Bud...you asked, referring to me and mw,:"but what I can''''t figue out is, if you''''re not liches why would the 2 liches not just vote for Neb? "

Exactly!! The most obvious answer to that is, NEB IS one of the liches and therefore wouldn''t vote for himself, right? And the other lich wouldn''t vote for him, either, right?! The other lich, at the most, would only question, or perhaps state he suspects NEB...but certainly wouldn''t vote for him....OR, if he did, he''d pull/amend the vote quickly to prevent another vampire from sealing Neb''s rightful fate. So...doesn''t that add more justification/proof that NEB IS a lich?

To everyone, For a moment, let''s say NEB ISN''T one of the liches...and that I and mw aren''t either(I know that I''m not, but can''t be absolutely sure that mw isn''t either, even though he appears to be a vampire at the moment)...wouldn''t the liches jump quickly then, to take out a vampire and make mw and I regret our votes?...just as it appears they did to BBBP? But has there been any other votes?...no, other that Bud''s,that was withdrawn. So, in my opinion, that makes it even MORE LIKELY that my first suspicions and mw''s later ones ARE correct and Neb IS one of the devious duo. The question remains, though, who is the other?

Of NEB''s 5 options, I''ll place a check by #3...that he is almost certainly a lich.

Bud''s comments concerning Jmac and his vote for Fufu seem to make sense to me, I too, am starting to suspect Jmac as the second lich.

Neb...responses to your numbered comments...
1:I DIDN''T absolutely know that you were a lich at my first vote...it was pure instinct then, nothing more. But as I listened and observed your comments, watched the increased urgency and tone to shift attention elsewhere, my convictions became stronger.
2:NO, you haven''t commented angrily or exhibited an outburst or lack of control....in my opinion, knowing that you are a lich and that I AM a vampire, you have been very calm and collected for the most part in attempting to create doubts and suspicions of my decision to choose you and shift attention away from yourself.
3:I don''t recall making the statement that you, liches, will try to confuse people by constantly jumping around...but seems that would be a good strategy. AND OF COURSE, you have not missed questioning ANYONE and everyone...to do so would simply seal your fate even quicker...and I believe you are much too smart to make that mistake.
I suspect and question other''s actions/comments and you suggest that it is "adding to the confusion"....but you boast of doing the same and compare it to be thoughtful and calculating....so which is it?
As far as Fufu...and my absence of suspecting him to be a lich...I don''t think I can actually provide an answer there, but I can compare it to my instinct of feeling you were a lich from the start.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 23:05

Good points Jmac....

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 23:11

Those of you who meander back and forth are more likely the liches - as logic would clearly indicate that when a liche, you must seek to accuse others so as to kill off us townies.

Now, I understand the logic reversing itself as well: accuse everyone and perhaps you''ll be getting a lich lynched.

Then there is always the: ''Oh, look at who''s being quiet logic, HE must be a lich.'' That''s a very useful logic pattern).

What about the: ''confusing and unclear accusation'' - logic - that is excellent. We''ll kill the liches with that for sure... or perhaps we''ll kill another fellow vampire...

Wait, let''s not forget the: ''He''s not voting, he must be a lich'' - logic.

Or the: ''He hasn''t been posting - that makes him a lich!'' - logic.

Tastier still, the: ''He''s defensive'' - logic. Kill the defensive one. (Which is like saying, ''Don''t kill the attackers'')

...and some of you call ME an amature...

Jmac

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 23:32

One final note to Sugar: Don''t assume that NOT knowing who the liches are would make me more likely a lich simply because I happen to vote for someone that I am suspecting of being a lich.

I am not applying any lessor logic here than anyone else (see my post above for examples.) MY logic for voting for Fufu is as plain as your''s, Sugar: I am NOT a lich, and Fufu was using a subtle tact to build an accusation pool against me - so he must be a lich. Ahh, but I see my error in thinking, because Bud (who might be a lich) has accused me of being a lich. Neb (who might be a lich) has accused me of being a lich. And you, Sugar (who might be a lich) are accusing me of being a lich.

I will not waiver as I see others doing: I am sticking with my gut-instinct and the facts and voting for Fufu until someone else becomes more apparent.

I will note, however, that because I AM making sense, that the liches must be nervous of me. This would cause them to manipulate the vote to kill me, and then the vampires lose.

So - if I go back to that issue of who has accused me equaling who might be the liches, we have: Bud? Sugar? Neb? mw? (who has also thrown casual accusations out about me). Or is it Fufu?... No clear pattern forming except that I might die a vampire accused of being a lich.

We are getting no-where - and THAT is not good at all. Please note that the longer this game goes on, the more likely that the liches will be able to capitalize on 2 votes from us vampires. (Or the harrasing buzz of accusation). Once that has happened, they very easily pounce and we will have lost not only BBBP (whom I quite wrongly voted for) and another.

I could easily go through the round-robin of accusations that most have utilized, but that too would simply expose this tendancy that we all are having of ''feeling around in the dark''. How apropos.

Jmac

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 23:45

Okay im back and i have forgotten some of what i had wanted to say earlier but i will make the best of it.

The first thing is this. Bud is the only other person i think i can confirm to be a Vampire. Then the team of lich is most likely, but not certainly one of two groupings. I beleive it to either be Moss and Sugar, as i have said before, or Neb and Jmac. I also see Sugar and Jmac being a possibility. But i still find it to be very unlikely that Jmac is a Lich.

MY reasonings for stuff:

Jmac: I beleive he is most likely a vampire and strongly beleives that i am a lich, and doeant belive that neb is. Hence he has not cast a vote on me in hopes of people seeing the "light" and changing their votes over to me. Or he is a lich, With Neb, and doesnt want to get his partner out of the game.

and to make it less obvious they have decided to have a bit of a fued to make suspicions of a partnership less evident.

Neb:May be the lich but isnt suicidal so therefore will not vote himself out of the game(which is highly possible) Or he is a vampire and still wont vote himself out of the game.

Sugar and Moss: May be the lich so have quickly voted against neb(who if he is a vampire is the biggest threat to them) but cannot get enough support fromn the others to actually do away with Neb.

I forget why ithought Sugar and Jmac might be a team but i have reasoning i just need to figure that part out.

a totally random side note:
There is honestly a lot going on in this game and any real descions, i feel, cannot be made at this point. Also i think i might have a bit of a disadvantage in all this. It seems like most of you are over the age of 20 while im still 15, and i am entirely new to the game. Which are two more reasons as to why i have been posting less and not been making as much sense as what has been said.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 11 August 2007 - 00:01

Well, I''ve questioned everyone. I''ve made everyone talk and address points. I can do no more. I regret doing it this way, but once started, I had to finish, so that I heard from everyone.

The nagging questions in my mind are:

1. Why ARE mwmoss and Sugarleo the only two to have their votes on me for the last week?

2. For a while, mwmoss was following along with my line of questioning...until I got to him. Why did that make him change and suddenly vote for me?

3. Sugar votes me on day one, and never once waivers...not ONCE?

However, unlike BBBP, I will try to explain my actions and fight to keep myself in this game. I like to win, and want the vampires to win too. It makes me mad to think that by following my line of action/questions, I made it harder for the vampires to win. So...what do we do now? We''ve passed that point of information overload and can''t go back.

I''m going to step back from the posting for a while, unless you guys determine you want me to answer questions or something, since I''ve just been messing this up.

Neb

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 11 August 2007 - 00:34

hehe, new tact, huh, Neb? It won''t work, you ARE almost certainly a lich and I look forward to seeing if BUD will re confirm his vote for you. If he does, then I think I have the second lich isolated.

Jmac, I haven''t accused you of being a lich YET...only being cautious and keeping you on the suspect list.

Perhaps I should keep mw on there as well, but his reason/arguments made for the case of Neb being a lich just seem a bit too firm for him to be a lich....certainly, a lich will question or suggest his partner...but only as a screen to confuse us vampires...it seems to me that he has presented a strong case against Neb which, by so doing, also lowered the possibility of him being a lich.

To restate my current position and belief....NEB is certainly a lich, I believe that to be almost with question.....but the second is where I must find more evidence....but the two I most strongly suspect remains to be BUD and Jmac.

Fufu, would you please state why you think you have Bud confirmed as a vampire...if so, then I believe our lich searching will be soon over.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 11 August 2007 - 01:07

I can''t help myself...

Sugar, everything I''ve posted has been logical, and backed by facts. You just can''t even argue about that...it''s the truth, no matter how much you try to make it sound like it''s not.

What is funny is that in almost every post of yours, you have stated that it is a `fact` that I am a lich. This is not a fact. This is your story. I especially like how you try to convince everyone that I am a lich by glazing over the whole issue, and focusing on who the second lich is. I can''t believe that other people are buying this. You have no facts to base this on. You say I''ve waffled and caused confusion...which just is not true. I''ve done a systematic analysis of every player and their actions, so that the vampires can get as much information as possible to make a decision. I had to do this after the day 1 lynch, in which we did absolutely no information gathering.

Vampires. Think about it. If I had not posted as much as I have, NOBODY in this game would have! I was the only one willing to stick my neck out there to get information. Who else has done that? A better question is, who has kept their head so far in their shell so as to draw little or no attention to themselves? Who has gone out of their way to debase my logical approach to gathering information, knowing that the longer I kept asking question, the more damage I would do to the lichs?

Neb

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 11 August 2007 - 22:08

Seems to have gotten alittle too quiet...but I see you''re still sweating, huh Neb?

As far as saying that it''s a fact that you are a lich...no, I can''t absolutely say that....but, I''ll stake my life and my fellow vampire''s lives on it.

And yes, I AM looking for the 2nd lich...because IMO, you are the first.

You can attempt to present that you''ve diligently questioned and probed the other players, but I see the underlying tone as self defense and deflection being the main objective and not the discovery of new information.

With all this questioning, probing and fact finding, why is it that you haven''t identified a suspect?
Why haven''t you rallied the vampires towards the goal of eliminating a lich?

Allow me to answer that for you....because, your goal has been only to deflect suspicion of yourself and your partner in crime by focusing on one and then another of us.

YOU KNOW that I am a vampire....YOU ALSO KNOW who the other lich is....so cast your vote for me and let''s see who joins you! I have enough faith in my fellow vamps that I will be in no danger.

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Sunday, 12 August 2007 - 14:56

Back from the weekend. Lots of cool stuff going on!

Jmac, I haven''t been subtle about thinking you are lich number 2. I had about the same level of suspicion for you and Bud and said as much. But since Bud did actually put a vote on Neb, well, lets just say that moved him down a spot. No, that does not mean I do not think Bud can''t be a lich. I just think it a very dangerous tactic to vote for Neb if he were a lich. That leaves you and Fufu. There is just no real evidence against Fufu.

Fufu, that is why I ask you specifically to ask questions. Yes, I want you to vote for Neb. I think that the evidence against Neb is strong and convincing. I also thought the same thing about BBBP and was mistaken. I want you to vote for Neb because you think he is a lich. I also want you to be sure of that decision.

The question for me right now is who is the second lich. If I think Jmac is the one, then you must not be. I will never stop reviewing and listening because it is not ironclad that Neb is a lich. At this point I think it a better use of my time to try and discern the second lich.

Oh, and Jmac, you can vote for Neb even if you are lich you know

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Sunday, 12 August 2007 - 17:28

Okay all,

I have thought long and hard about the evidence that has been presented, and I have to say that Sugar and MW sound convincing. I have also watched Neb''s posting, and it is by far the most suspicious that I have read - whether he defines it as simply trying to do his part or not.

The problem with "his" part is that it seems that his part is that of a lich.

Fufu is perhaps the 2nd lich, but Neb is the more dangerous of the 2, therefore you will see a change in my vote.

Jmac

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.164063 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap