HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 23:24  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
AuthorTopic : Necromancer Mafia Game Thread
Big Balla Big Pimp
Joined 19/07/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 22:10

Whoa hold up I only said fufu and jmac so how is that flippin 3 times?

I''m not trying to be "mafia" like I''m just trying to help out my fellow vampires in ridding the world of the lichs.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 22:29

Never playing before, I am certainly learning here.
I was about ready to place my first vote...*glances towards Neb*...but BBBP keeps getting my attention.

What''s the saying about going with your ''first instinct''?

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 00:11

Hmm, intersting stuff. I am not convinced about anyone yet and am to tired to really think about it. Fufu, please post!

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 09:18

Well from where i stand i must say that neb is striking me as someone who might be a lich. Perhaps it is merely because he is trying to sway people in my direction(which is the wrong direction) which is exactly what i would expect from a lich. Also in a game with three new players myself, BBBP, and Sugar(you are new right?) it would make sense for sage to choose a very experianced player to be a lich. Just a thought though.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 10:47

Okay, Fufu went all night with only my vote and BBBP''s. I''m going to take my vote off, and vote for Big. My gut originally told me that he was a lich...and when I voted Fufu, he immediately jumped on that vote.

If you are a vampire, I apologize, Big, but for now, you''ve acted to suspicious to me.

Sugar, what reason are you voting for me?

Fufu...Sage randomly generates who gets what role. There is no picking a person for a role. So that theory is out. No, I was not trying to sway anyone your way. I was voting you to see what would happen? (see above paragraph for BBBP)

Again...if I was lich, I would know who the vampires were. I wouldn''t have to bounce all over the map to try and force them out, I could focus on one player and try to build a case against them. As it is, the vampires don''t know who anyone else is...thus the reason it is good to put pressure on different players to see how they react.

And if all my routing around exposes some lichs, and I get lynched for it, it will be worth it.

Keep posting!

Neb

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 11:05

Gonna have to go with my instincts as well.. If you are one of us Big then sorry.

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 11:12

There we go. Good post Fufu. I think you are partly right. For one, as Neb pointed out, roles are usually chosen randomly, though with Sage you might be right! Basically I do not think Neb is a lich. I am not so sure you are either. I would point out being falsely accused by Neb does not make Neb a lich and Neb certainly has a history of doing exactly what he has in order to provoke reactions. Which I guess Neb covered.

I am not convinced BBBP is a lich yet Neb. He has had reason to accuse both Jmac and Fufu. You are right his voting pattern has been interesting. I will still withold my vote on anyone for now. I promise to vote tonight however after more people have posted. As you know I am a big fan of just voting to not lynch anyone on day one.

Anyway, it is certainly getting interesting!

Big Balla Big Pimp
Joined 19/07/2005

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 11:33

Well, seeing as I''m probably going to be lynched which will bring the field down to 2 lichs and 4 vampires, I''m just going to say that neb, I did not vote for fufu just because you did, I was going to vote for fufu anyway, him or possibly jmac. Jmac was quick to vote for me which could be a little suspicious with most of the players already thinking I''m a lich, that could be a way of him trying to get people to join him and lynch me out while also killing another vampire in the night. 2 for 1.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 12:48

Well, Big, we will see. If you get a 4th, and are not a lich, we should have at least one lich in your vote count, most likely the one to cast the last stone. If you don''t get a 4th vote soon, chances are you are the lich...

Jmac, casting the 3rd vote, eh? Bold move...if Big is a vampire.

Neb

Big Balla Big Pimp
Joined 19/07/2005

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 12:55

Jmac was the first to vote me. If you could read you would have noticed that I said that a couple times.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 13:42

Okay, didn''t notice that as he is posting his vote incorrectly...

Jmac...it''s still day one, and you should keep all your votes in one thread...just edit it for any changes, but leave your previous votes up there.

That changes somethings...which means...

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 13:43

Bud piled on the 3rd vote...hm...I''ll wait and see.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 14:34

Piled on would insinuate that I''m a lich and jumping on the wagon.. That would be incorrect.

I made an educated guess based on Big''s propensity to switch votes with out any substantial evidence. It had nothing to do with how many votes he had previously.

I do however agree that if were wrong that there is a lich amongst the voters. And I would say that one of the two that voted BEFORE me are one of infiltrators.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 15:03

FuFu touched on one of my thoughts, since a number of us were playing for the first time, I also supposed that Sage would choose Neb to be one of the liches, simply because of his veteran playing status.
I voted in hopes of some reaction that could confirm/deny my suspicion.

Perhaps Neb IS truthful in stating that Sage chooses the roles randomly...but isn''t that what a lich would say? I''m taking for granted that we can not confirm the actual process with Sage, so my thoughts, as those of FuFu''s is that Neb would be a good choice for a lich with all us new players....BUT, also thinking along those lines, Sage wouldn''t have put all of us new players in as vampires...but one as a lich.

SO, since I know I''m a true vampire, that leaves BBBP and one other that MAY be one of the liches.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 15:05

Sorry, Fufu, but you are the ''one other''.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 15:44

and to confirm for the folks new to this game, ALL roles are randomly generated.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 16:12

Yeah, it''s a given in all mafia games, so I didn''t think I''d mention it, but all roles are randomly generated. We''ve had "all-star" mafias before and we''ve had mafias comprised entirely of inactive noobs.

I don''t cheat.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 16:42

OK...there goes that idea.

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 16:48

Well, I see alot of good points, but what I see the most of, is 3 votes on BBBP all day. So, sorry BBBP, but I think the reason you haven''t gotten that last vote is because you are a lich. Of with his head! (Hmm, does beheading a lich actually kill him?)

Its friday night, work is done for the day, and I plan on enjoying the weekend. I expect Sage''s write up to be good!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Friday, 3 August 2007 - 17:47

DAY ONE ENDS

STORY COMING SOON

NO TALKING UNTIL NIGHT IS OVER

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap