HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 23:37  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
AuthorTopic : Necromancer Mafia Game Thread
Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 8 August 2007 - 14:47

I''ll answer it by looking at it from the lich veiw point. If I were a lich, I would have went after somebody not voting for BBBP. It''s far too easy to point fingers and blame a vampire for an incorrect vote than it is to try and implicate a non-voter. So, Fufu or Sugar would have been my on my list, and I would have gone with saving sugar, based on the fact that fufu was adding nothing to the game, and I wouldn''t care if he got killed.

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 8 August 2007 - 21:01

Okay everybody keeps saying that once Neb cast the first vote on me i transformed into a snivling little coward and begged at his feet for mercy. I tell you all that this is not true. I had been asked to post in a more clear fashion which is exactly what i started to do( i actually beilieve that from that post on my points have beenb more than ,ere gibberish.) Actually at the time Neb had voted for me i wasnt even aware of it, i wasnt made aware of it until recently when everybody atrted making such a big deal about it.

As for the linking of Big and Bud, i stated afterward that it was merely an observation that i had made, and that it held no real wait in my head. I had actually never expected that Big was a lich. Hence my not giving him the 4th vote. I even poste "this goes againt what i originally belived"(or something similar to that)

As for what i had originally believed....i thought that Moss was a Lich from nearly the begining, and it is a suspicion i have had ever since. Also the Whole Game i have been torn between Neb, Sugar, And Jmac.

As you all know i have made it clear that i no longer belive Neb to be a Lch(though at one point i thought he was) If he is a lich he probably wouldnt put his head in the noose from the very begining. He has made it clearly known that what he has been saying wil be recived badly and even may get him Lynched, a Lich would probably drive things but not like he has been. THey would see it as to risky to their missoin and wouldnt put them selves so high on everyones "to kill list"

So is the whole NEb Sitiuation clear enough for all of you yet? If not please tell me and i will be happy to try again.

And i agreed with Neb and Bud on Jmac because they backinmg what i already belived. But then Sugar got higer on my list.

I honestly think that Moss and sugar are working together. They are aware that Neb is the biggist threat to any Lich and are willing to sway every one in their direction. They are trying to cover up that they have slipped(probably do to Sugar''s inexperiance) and, in my opinion, are not doing a very good job of it. Its hard for me to explain with out rereading just their posts but i beileve that Sugar has been to telling in a few and shortly after, Moss and himself tried sugar coating what had been said to make it more appealing to the public. I for one am still aginst them.....anyone willing to agree with me?

And im still confused.....shouldnt Big still be allowed to play? Didnt the medical person save him?

Also if there isanything i didnt clear up enough or forgot to answer please alert me and i will clarify!

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 8 August 2007 - 21:27

For clarification Fu, Big was lynched.. the minister chose the same person that the mafia did that is why we did not lose another person during the night.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 8 August 2007 - 22:29

Bud''s right. We tore Big apart, and he had no chance for being saved. The minister made a save on whoever it was that the lichs were going to kill.

Fufu, thank you for finally posting. I find it a convenient time to question you, as you have now come out of character, which can be suspicious...so, here goes...

1. Your posts in the beginning were crap. We''ve all mentioned that the lichs will try to cause confusion...and your posts were definitely confusing. Please explain why you took this route, and just now are posting coherently.
2. Why have you not been contributing more to this game? We stated in the beginning that lurkers were suspicious. Reading this, wouldn''t you be inclined to not be a lurker?

I''ve got nothing else on you...you''ve been very quiet, so as not to incriminate yourself in anything. Either a vampire, who is just observing, or a lich who is laying low.

Neb

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Wednesday, 8 August 2007 - 22:40

Ahh, this is silly. When too much information is passed along, we cannot clarify anything. Words sometimes create a veil over the clarity of a quiet mind. I, too, am guilty of this. My apologys to my fellow vampires.

So, to be short and clear: Since I am a vampire, and since Fufu is gunning for me - he must be a lich, for if I were his bretheren, he would simply distance himself from me, and vote elsewhere with more gusto.

My only other question is this: Why would the other lich NOT vote? Both liches would surely not lay low without a vote, would they?

Jmac

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 8 August 2007 - 23:44

Haha...Jmac, did you actually read your post before posting it?

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 8 August 2007 - 23:57

First, let me share with everyone that I am on a 2 day business trip and may not be able to be as active in posting as I would like....don''t read nothing into this, I''ve msg''d players that I''m in duels with so check my active duels if you wish and msg the players.

Now...back to our problems at hand.

Jmac, don''t be so hasty with your vote against our brother Fufu....he has simply been mislead by Neb''s song and dance....reconsider your vote....I am almost certain he is NOT a lich.

Fufu, please provide examples of why you think mw and me are working together. Do you not recall my suspicion of him? He WAS my choice of being the second lich until I have changed my mind by reading his well thought out comments and logic. I, like you, suspected mw at first, but can clearly see the evidence that he is not.

Further, my endorsement of his suspicion of Neb is because I have also suspected Neb from the start....have my votes changed? I now see mw as a strong vamp ally, fighting with me to kill a lich...and one of those liches is certainly Neb.

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 9 August 2007 - 11:15

NowJmac, it seems to me like youdid not read my last post correctly. I said that i had been suspicois of you but my interest in you being a lich left when Sugar caught m eye.

To Neb: In the beginning i didnt want to make anybody suspicious so i took on the role of an idiot. Then i realized that it was actually a dangerous road to travel and i decided to be more serious.

As for not contributing, i have been busy while all of you were havig in depth arguments. This lead me to have to read a page or two everytime i wanted to speek up, and after reading that much at one time i forgot most of the valid points i had wanted to make.

Or the exact opposite would happen. I would be on and there would be a post or two that i could not make good use of.

Now though i have had a chance to get some decent words in and i hope to keep it that way.

To sugar: I m at work at the moment but tonight or tomarrow i will reread the post by you and Moss(which i already told you i would have to do in an earlier post) But know i am too busy and dont have the time

P.S. Hope your buisiness trip goes well!

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 9 August 2007 - 13:41

Jmac why are you the only one put a vote on fu? seems very odd, like you are trying not to draw attention to yourself but still trying to be active?? very fishy..

and to moss and sugar: I have reread everything again and your points about Neb are noted. I also have to state that if you two are the liches and working together it would be completely foolish to be so in line with each other, but what I can''t figue out is, if you''re not liches why would the 2 liches not just vote for Neb? This day would have been over long ago and the mafia would be way ahead...
The seed of doubt in regards to Neb that once was not there is now planted and sprouting..

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 9 August 2007 - 18:26

Just a quick reply to Bud...

There are only 5 options on why I have only had two votes in the last few days:

1. Sugar is a lich, leaving only one lich left to vote me, waiting until vote #3 gets put on.
2. mwmoss is a lich...read above.
3. I am a lich.
4. Sugar and mwmoss are lichs, and waiting for the vamps to vote for me.
5. none of us are lichs, but the two that are, don''t want to draw attention to themselves by jumping on now.

Options 4 and 5, although possible, are not that likely to me, nor that smart if you are a lich. I know I''m not a lich, which for me leaves options 1 and 2. Now each player will have to come to terms with which option above is the most likely, and based their vote on that.

I''ll post more later, and elaborate why option 1 and 2 are the more believable ones.

Neb

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Thursday, 9 August 2007 - 22:11

Neb, it is also possible that you and I or you and Sugar are liches. Not likely and very devious, but hey, wouldn''t THAT be fun!

Anyway, just sort of checking in. I will be very busy this weekend and am not sure I will even be able to check the boards from about 6pm Friday until Sunday night.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 9 August 2007 - 22:30

That is true, moss. However, I was just addressing the facts as they pertained to me having 2 votes for the last couple days.

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 01:40

Bud,

Whatever. I voted fufu because I am a vampire and feel he is a lich. You suddenly acting defensive on behalf of Fufu is fishy.

Jmac

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 11:18

well the fact that you''re the only one who "feels" strongly enough to vote for him makes you a useless vampire. You have not provided ANY facts to back up your case and you don''t have enough support from ANY of the other players to get 4 votes for FU.. so in my mind those are the actions of a lich who is either protecting his partner Neb or a useless Vamp.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 11:20

and to Neb.. I''ll go with option 3 and I''m pretty sure Jmac is your partner in crime..

You get vote Number 3

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 11:23

I''ll agree with you that Jmac is possibly a lich, but please hold your vote until I can question Sugar. He''s the last one on the list. I think for the surviving vamps (if I''m lynched and there''s a night save), they will need info from all players. It wouldn''t be right to lynch me before we hear from sugar on my questions.

Neb

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 11:28

AH! Bud! No! You are giving the lichs a chance to kill me! If Jmac is a lich, as I suspect, you just gave them the game! Please unvote until you have all the info.

Everyone else...please do not cast the fourth vote if you are truly a vampire! There is the possibility that both lichs have cast their votes already, so please don''t be taken in.

Ugh...this has taken a turn for the worse...

Oh, one more point...we all thought this theory of "well he''s had so many votes for so long, so he must be the lich" was good for BBBP, too? It wasn''t good. Do you expect different result if you do the same thing? The lichs are getting off easy this whole game...

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 11:40

Okay, I have to type fast here, as I''m not sure how long I have. If there does happen to be a night save, I would press Sugar to answer my points...

Sugar. This game has been very convenient for you, hasn''t it? I suspect you are one of the lichs, and you''ve been able to take the easy back-seat while slowly but surely pushing for my lynching.

1. Since day one, you voted me, and haven''t even wavered once in your belief. Now, if you were a vamp, you should have a moment or ten of doubt about me being a lich...for the fact that you do not know anything. However, if you are a lich, you can stick to one person and constantly push everyone in that direction. So, my question is, have you ever doubted that I was a lich? If so, why have you posted constantly that you `know` I am a lich?
2. You have also constantly stated that I''m babbling and scrambling to save my life. Yet, from my point of view, I haven''t once posted angrily, had an outburst, or any type of untoward behavior typical in lich responses (see Jmac''s response, and mwmoss''s responses). In fact, I see your posts as nothing but a `smokescreen` in trying to debase my logical approach that I have taken.
3. You''ve stated that lichs will try to confuse people by constantly jumping around. I am not jumping around, I am methodically questioning everyone. And although you have remained constantly on my hide, you have run the table on the rest of the players as possible lichs...except for Fufu, which is odd. How do you not consider this as adding to the confusion?

I have to read your posts again, so I may have more. You''ve done very well to push everyone my way without actually seeming like you were pushing them my way...congrats to you(well, shame on me for making it so easy, I guess).

Please respond to these with rational answers, not your typical "Neb''s trying to confuse us!"

Neb

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 11:43

And, in what could be my final post...vamps, take a look at the voting histories of each player.

both mwmoss and bud chevy have voted for innocents. Bud actually put the 3rd vote on both players. mwmoss killed one, but was the second one in on me. Very confusing. Bud almost had me believing he was a vampire...until this move. Now I''m confused again, and unsure as to who the lichs could be. I guess we''ll find out soon enough.

Good luck.

Neb

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Friday, 10 August 2007 - 13:53

Neb, I think that the longer you go without 4 votes, the more it looks like you are a lich. Sorry, that is just how I feel Still, if you can please put questions up for Sugar to answer. Your questioning and the resulting discussion at least made me reconsider the likelyhood of Fufu being a lich. I still think it much more likely that Bud or Jmac are liches and now I think it is obvious that I would say Jmac became suspect number 2 right behind you.

Fufu, please consider everything carefully. Do not be hasty and ask whatever questions you need.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap