HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.4 MAY 2024 00:20  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
AuthorTopic : Necromancer Mafia Game Thread
sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 1 August 2007 - 22:45

I''m sure of one more thing now I think...the first of course, that I''m not a lich in vampire''s clothing, but the other is that the two liches aren''t Neb and BBBP....perhaps one is, but not the both.
Or would one lich try to focus attention on another?...hmmmm

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 09:29

Good analysis, Sugar. We most likely BOTH are not lichs...and I know that I am not one, so that would leave BBBP as the only possibility. However, it is also possible that we are both vampires, slinging mud at each other, while the lichs sit back and laugh...it''s happened before. So, I''ll direct my attention elsewhere for now...like...

What happened to Fufu and Bud? Fufu hasn''t really posted anything worthy of...well, anything.

He is on quite a bit, I think, so I would expect him to have more input here. Fufu is hitting my radar...I may actually cast a vote for him, unless he starts speaking up. Nothing worse than having a useless vampire around.

Neb

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 09:50

I have to agree with Neb on this one.. even though fu is new to the game, he is online and has posted but his contributions have been weak and non imposing. Purpose of this game is to antagonize other non vampires into making mistakes so they can be lynched.

Most of your inexperienced players who receive the mafia roles will lean toward the conservative side of posting so as not to put themselves in a position of being suspicious. But it actually works to their disadvantage.

But I still have my eye on Neb How dare you say we vampires would just post about how sunny and nice it is!! BLAH!!!

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 10:09

I''d hate to see decisions being made along the lines of who knew who BEFORE they were vampires (in their horrid "Human" states)... this almost seems inevitable however, yet not at all logical. I, on the other hand, would rather we expose the liches as quickly as possible, so that they do not suddenly gain the upper hand. But pure speculation without any drawing out is not a fruitful course of action.

I too, agree with neb to an extent. The mafia might be conservative. On the other hand, the mafia might be hiding behind his bold accusations and deflections to others as well... If he IS experienced, he might reason that that is the way to draw attention away from himself.

Jmac

Big Balla Big Pimp
Joined 19/07/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 11:41

Yes the nebomancer could be trying to draw attention off of himself by doing this, Jmac, or you could possibly be trying to draw attention off of yourself by pointing this out?

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 14:13

I had to double check to be sure, but Fufu hasn''t actually been on since his last post...according to WoL statistics. I hope he comes on soon to reply, but his post are still not good.

And I''m comfortable sticking my neck out there and pointing fingers at everyone. I have nothing to hide. So, yes, I will continue to post and be a nuisance to all, in hopes of exposing someone.

Neb

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 16:28

Neb....i feel hurt that you would accuse me of being one of those foul Lich. I mean especially after all weve been through! HOW DARE YOU!! I however think i might know who one of the Lich may be....but i dont wanna point fingers. Not yet anyway. and oh yeah its not me...lol.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 16:32

Yah...I don''t know what to make of that post...

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 16:36

*Gasp* It goes against what i originally thought but i did just notice something. BBBP and Bud are in the same clan....perhaps they are conspiring against us and they are the lich!!!! just a thought

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 16:38

BBBP, while you talk us all into circles, the liches are likely planning an attack! Stop, and let''s focus on the most guilty looking individual, shall we?

jmac

Big Balla Big Pimp
Joined 19/07/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 16:41

*Gasp* because we''re in the same clan doesnt mean were going to be on the same side in the mafia game lol. He possibly could be a vampire just like me seeing that we dont know who is who and that would mean that we are on the same side.

*Gasp again* Fufu, you and jmac are both really ugly, perhaps you guys are the lichs conspiring against all of us vampires to try and take the throne!!!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 16:44

I''m not supposed to do this...as the moderator, I should just let the game go. However, I don''t want players like sugarleo to get the wrong idea about mafia and never want to play again.

Guys, this is a game of logic. You''re making my head hurt. Please try harder.

Ok, I''ve said my piece.

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 16:44

How do you know if im ugly? Thats kinda creepy.....do you spy on me???

Big Balla Big Pimp
Joined 19/07/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 17:10

Ok my bad guys, Jmac was the first person to actually vote another player instead of just putting:

Day 1
vote:

Just pointing that out.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 17:21

Fufu...your logic is, well, nonexistant? Your constant posting of nothing but fluff has me thoroughly confused and befuddled. I am casting a vote for you, as either you are trying to confuse and befuddle us because you are a lich, or you are a terrible vampire who should just be let go, so the rest of us can get on to finding the lichs.

Big Balla Big Pimp
Joined 19/07/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 17:24

I have to agree with neb, we''re trying to find who the lichs are fufu and you''re confusing everybody.

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 17:27

honestly im sorry...i dont do it on purpose.....im not exactly right in the head.....but i can assure you im no lich....just a confused vampire.

And about the whole BBBP and Bud clan thing....i meant to make nothing of it. I was merely pointing out something that could be. As far as the lich go i have to entirly different people in mind!

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 17:38

Well, I am not convinced either BBBP or Fufu are liches. We have had some discussion and I think there are clues out there. Sage will let this first day go on much longer than later ones, so no need to vote anything yet. I would like to see more of a serious posting by Fufu. I think the roleplaying parts of his posts are neat, but we need some substance I think.

Neb, your first instinct is usually pretty good, but it is still a bit early for me to vote for anyone. He is new, so I still think we should encourage him to talk a bit more. If he gets a third vote on him, would you please take yours off, at least until tommorrow evening?

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 18:41

I''m picking up some very telling information now. Let''s keep the posting up! Those lichs are getting nervous.

So, who is lich #2?

Neb

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 2 August 2007 - 19:46

Ok Neb, no one has put pressure on you yet so I''ll attempt. I agree that a bad player is of no real use but if Fu is just that does it really make sense to kill one of our own just to prove a point? I don''t think so. Especially in a game with so few players.

I also know from playing with you before that you are not afraid to take the lead as a mafia player so as to "help" the others along with your idea and whack one of our own.

As for my other suspicious player its Big. He has been accusatory in a nice way and flipped 3 times already on who he thinks is the infiltrator. It''s very mafia like to play the field like that.

Now I agree with sugar that both are probably not liches but at least one I''m pretty sure.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.143066 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap