HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 19:37  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
AuthorTopic : Necromancer Mafia Game Thread
Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 4 August 2007 - 12:09

NIGHT ONE ENDS

It is now Day 2. Since nobody else died, that means we have 6 players alive, and it will take 4 votes to lynch.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 4 August 2007 - 12:32

Now...since the liches were unsuccessful in killing one of us during the night, we MUST expose one of them today!

Let us look to those that accused our brother BBBP...Jmack, Bud, Neb and mw....my thoughts are the liches are among you four!

Back to my first instinct, Neb, you are my primary concern.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 4 August 2007 - 12:48

I''m my own primary concern after botching last night up! I''ll need some time to look at everything, but I''m with sugar. At least one lich was in the voting 4. The way we played day one, I''m betting one lich didn''t even have to vote for Big.

Neb

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 4 August 2007 - 12:57

"botching last night up"?!

Did YOUR plans fail?....sounds like lich talk to me.

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Saturday, 4 August 2007 - 13:45

Neb is, as usual, right. The problem is, he is right whether he is a vampire or not.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Saturday, 4 August 2007 - 23:33

Daytime!

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 4 August 2007 - 23:41

I guess people take time off on the weekends?

I''m not going to have a one-sided conversation again, like I had the first day. The townies need to post, and we need to get information...if you really want me to be the one to lead the charge on day 2 again, I can.

Neb

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 4 August 2007 - 23:44

OH...I think you lead the charge LAST NIGHT....but it didn''t work out the way you planned did it?

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 5 August 2007 - 00:09

You''re still stuck on my wording from above? The town is really in trouble if that''s the best analysis anyone can do.

In previous games, the lynch occured at the end of the day, or the beginning of the night. As soon as the lynch occured, everyone went to sleep...therefore the lynch technically happened at night.

So, please come up with better accusations than, "You said Night! You must be the lich!" We need better analysis than that if the vampires are to win.

Vamps, a wrong lynch today, still makes us lose.

Neb

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 5 August 2007 - 00:30

Okay. I''ve reread the threads. Of those that voted for BBBP: Neb, Jmac, Bud and mwmoss, we have at least one lich in the group. After rereading all the posts, I have an idea of who the lichs are. I''ll hold one back, as I''m not that sure. The one I think I''m sure about is Jmac.

Look at his posts...

1. He''s fine with slinging names until his is mentioned, then he slips into some kind of ''vampire'' role. I think he did this to hide actually posting anything that would give him away.
2. He wrote: "I too, agree with neb to an extent. The mafia might be conservative. On the other hand, the mafia might be hiding behind his bold accusations and deflections to others as well... If he IS experienced, he might reason that that is the way to draw attention away from himself." What kind of circular, confusing logic is this? He says absolutely nothing that adds anything to actually finding the lichs...and is he not doing exactly as his post says?
3. He was the first one to vote for BBBP...yet never even mentioned he was voting for him in the discussion thread. I would not have noticed it unless someone hadn''t pointed it out.
4. He also wrote: "ahhh, thanks for the clarification, sugar, there ARE two imposters... I think I''''ll have to watch a little closer now..." Pretending he didn''t know there were two lichs? Seems a bit far fetched to me...like he''s faking that he didn''t know there were two lichs, and therefore, he couldn''t be one. I don''t buy it.

Okay, those are my thoughts. I''d like to hear Jmac reply to each of these.

I''d also like to see more town talk! We''re making it too easy for the lichs, if we don''t keep talking.

Neb

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Sunday, 5 August 2007 - 09:52

First off, let me say grats to the Minister of Health. His action might have just save our bacon. Still, we have to nail a lich tonight.

I would like Jmac to answer one more question, mainly why he has been silent for so long. All your questions are good and valid. I sort of got the impression that Jmac was here and involved, then sort of faded away. That more than anything concerns me. A vampire who suddenly had so much going on that he couldn''t talk or a lich who sees things going his way and wants to keep a low profile.

I would ask that we be patient, however, as it is the weekend. I personally won''t consider it suspicious until Monday afternoon if Jmac hasn''t started talking.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Sunday, 5 August 2007 - 15:16

If Jmac isn''t seen around WoL over the next day or two, I''ll replace him with titonator.

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Sunday, 5 August 2007 - 18:50

Jmac was cautiously wandering around after BBBP''s demise. This is going to take a LOT MORE careful consideration if we are killing our vampire brothers off!!! We must inquire more, and accuse less initially, in my opinion.

Is that possible, or are we really going to aim for whoever is "feeling" most liche-like, without real satisfactory evidence?

I do NOT want the liches to manipulate us into killing our brothers...

Jmac

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 5 August 2007 - 22:59

You didn''t answer ONE of my points. Please do so.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Monday, 6 August 2007 - 09:14

question for everyone to answer: If you were the minister would you save yourself or take a chance to pick someone else?

My answer: I would have chosen myself. Too much confusion during the first day.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Monday, 6 August 2007 - 09:21

I''m not sure you can save yourself. Where the heck did everyone go? Is the game fizzling out already?

The longer it goes without Jmac replying to my points, the more I feel he is guilty. I put evidence out there that points to him as a lich, yet he wants to dismiss it as `going on a feeling.` I''ve posted examples and hard evidence, Jmac. You at least owe us Vamps a reply.

Neb

Fufumonakyla
Joined 27/06/2006

Posted : Monday, 6 August 2007 - 09:58

I must honestly say that i agree with Neb on this one. He did come up with some good points and Jmac has been striking me as the kind of guy who would be a lich from the begining.

and sorry neb i was at friends houses for 2 days.

mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Monday, 6 August 2007 - 10:52

Yup, its Monday morning. People should be talking. Jmac in particular.

Bud, were you refering to this game in particular or the Mafia game in general?

I am a bit concerned that Neb is driving everything. It is not exactly his fault as not enough people are talking, but allowing one person to do this is dangerous.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Monday, 6 August 2007 - 13:18

Trust me, after day one, I don''t want to drive the ship here...but there is nobody else here that seems to want to take the time to do so.

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Monday, 6 August 2007 - 13:51

moss; I was talking about this game, and Neb I''ll drive for a few if you don''t mind

Am I the only one that finds it very odd that we did not lose someone during the night ? Granted it''s a HUGE break for us that we did not but it''s the first time I''ve ever been in a game where the mafia did not take out someone on the first night.
That means one of 2 things happened. One, we just got incredibly lucky. Or two, the mafia and the minister recognized the biggest threat and the best asset respectively and they countered each others play.
We know that we are playing one of 2 scenarios now:
(3. Four Townies, one Doctor, two Mafia
Or
(4. Three Townies, one Doctor, one Detective, two Mafia

My best guess would be scenario 3. This leads me to 2 trains of thought.
1st: If we were incredibly lucky, then I would have to say that Neb is our infiltrator. If he were mafia then it had to be pure luck that he missed a night kill. I know who he would have gone after and the doc just got lucky.
2nd: If it’s the other scenario, then I say that Jmac is one of our liches. Nothing personal J, but being new to this game I can see some mistakes in your play that would allow an experienced doc to know who you would go after.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap