HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.20 APR 2024 00:43  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
AuthorTopic : BOS is ready!
Lons
Joined 24/01/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 19 March 2008 - 12:37

Now you know why we need to on hold temporary...

Poor Guer....

*looks around*
Does anyone know where Guer went?

nikolak
Joined 24/03/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 25 March 2008 - 17:37

I think this title should be changed to: BoS is ready unless it's against CoC.

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Wednesday, 26 March 2008 - 15:02

*it's a pitch dark, windy and moonless night*

gueritol in his ninja attire moves silently sliding from covert place to cover place.

in a blink of an eye the board that was placed by CoC that read: "BoS is ready unless it's against CoC" is removed and immediately replaced by another: "BoS is ready, specially against CoC".

just as gueritol seemed to have just appeared, he then vanished.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 4 April 2008 - 18:28

ping.

"For being Brotherhood of Steel, they sure to have a wimpy sounding doorbell...very annoying."

ping.

"I agree. Although, I'm not even sure it is a doorbell."

ping.

"Well, whatever it is, either they can't hear it, or are going to ignore us forever."

ping.

Five well dressed clowns in full clown regala stand in a group outside the BoS headquarters building. Four of them look rather relaxed and comfortable, while the fifth is constantly fidgeting and intching and adjust his wig or scratching at his face.

"Just because you are called clowns of chaos, doesn't mean you have to dress like them, you know," says the uncomfortable looking clown.

ping.

"What's the difference? We are friendly...everybody loves clowns!"

"Pfft. Friendly...like enticing me into your clown car with candy and animal balloons, and then telling me we're going to fight BoS, and then dressing me in this ridiculous costume? That kind of friendly? By the way, where is that candy you promised me?"

"Talk to Sage. He has Candi." A smattering of chuckles are heard from the group.

ping.

"Okay. It's obvious they are pretending they don't know we are here and waiting for our fight. Let's try again tomorrow."

"Tomorrow! I've had enough. We've been ringing this stupid door bell for almost a month with no reply! Let's just go down the road to GLD, or HR, or some other clan that is willing to fight. This is too frickin' boring."

The five clowns turn around and walk back to their clown car. Four pile in as if they are climbing into a spacious SUV...the fifth one cringes, then slowly contorts himself, before the other four finally yank him in.

"I'm bored...let's go find some boobies."

"Sage's place it is!"

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 06:51

Turn 9 so far

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 07:12

And blood is on the ground...

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 09:16

On both sides hehe Will Ice be able to hold his castle

gueritol
Joined 7/02/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 09:51

For sure ...

Funker
Joined 17/08/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 10:14

He does it everytime!

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 11:46

Yeah i hope he fails this time

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 16:32

*Neb kicks off his clown shoes and tosses them into the corner.

"stupid TRK...I can't believe BoS picked them over CoC"

(not knocking TRK...I'm just jealous they got the clan game.)

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 19:38

you've got a game coming neb just waiting for biscuit, he was supposed to be back 3 weeks ago but it seems he enjoyed the carribean so much he went back, he expected a lot of bikinis but turned out they weren't wearing any. I'd go back too!

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 23 April 2008 - 21:38

I hear we can line up that game for may 3rd, COC vs BOS! I can't wait to see what new invention neb brings to the field this time.

gala
Joined 1/09/2005

Posted : Thursday, 24 April 2008 - 07:41

Lately I've been very busy and read this thread only today. Even though I decided to "slow down" with my WOL activities, I'm interested in the fight with CoCs. Ready to go , waiting for a signal...

PS. CoCs ,I liked your stories on the previous pages. Very funny :-)

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Sunday, 27 April 2008 - 18:04

hmmm 4 days with no reply....COC? still got your funny shoes on and all that?

Biscuit
Joined 15/09/2003

Posted : Sunday, 27 April 2008 - 18:54

I'm back now and ready to take on CoC....again! The last BoS/CoC match was fun, but far too short (8 turns!). I'm sure CoC will be much tougher this time around.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Sunday, 27 April 2008 - 20:14

Pieces of steel shrapnel shower down on CoC headquarters...a giant tent in the middle of an open field.

"Hey CoCsh! Come outs and playsh! Bishcuit's back! We wants to playsh now! Are yous shtoo afraid to come out?"

RENNO! Thought Neb to himself. That crazy drunken Canadien...if that shrapnel rips our tent...

Neb looks around the tent. Mog is curled up in the safety net. Nikolak is sleeping on the trampoline. Sage is engrossed in some tribal dance ritual with Candi over in the corner. The desk where Coopels usually sat was empty, save for a note pinned on the mirror. The mirror that Coopels used to preen himself after taking off his clown makeup. "I am going on a short vacation," the note read. "I'll stop back eventually."

"CoCs! Come out and play! This time don't be so short!"

Nobody calls us CoCs short! Neb fumed to himself. Biscuit! Pah! He will pay...but I'm not going to disturb Mog...he's cranky if he doesn't get his sleep.

More steel hits the tent...rattling all the way down.

He should wake up soon anyway, Neb thinks as he pulls his clown shoes back on. I guess I'll get all dressed up again. I just wish they would make up their minds about this fighting thing.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Sunday, 27 April 2008 - 21:01

hmmm. I wonder where the heck Biscuit got to on his vacation to get this new diet....roasted scorpions as party favors...sheeesh!

I bet he has no clue how much work is involved scaffolding and raising this giant magnifying glass....hmmm a little to the left guys...just a bit more...yes that's it! it's now pointing directly on COC headquarters.

get those mortars lined up and ready, spearmen roll those barrels of scorpions over to the ammo station....careful loading, only 2 scoops per charge.

READY!

AIM!

FIRE!!!

all that talk running their spritzers dry and now they're just lounging around in the sun...heheh well not for long. Captain! get me a fresh drink! this sun is cookin me from the inside out. Biscuit promised me a day on the beach...is this his idea of a joke? where are the bikinis? isn't there usually water at the beach? this looks like a desert!

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 1 May 2008 - 13:52

Neb sat waiting patiently for Mog and Nik to wake up, while the barrage of steel object continue to assault the tent.

Let's see...Mog, he'll be up for it. Nik? He should be okay. Coopels? Don't know where he went. Sage? Still dancing and singing in the corner...he's out.

"I'm in!" Shouts Sage from across the room. "I can dance, sing and fight all at the same time. I am a clown after all."

"I'm in!" Says Mog as he wipes the drool from his face. "It's about time those yellow-bellied steel guys got their act together."

"I'm out..." stated Nik. "I have to visit my brother's, monther's, sister's, cousin's, aunt's, son's best friend from college. I'll be out for a while."

Why does he refer to visiting his dad that way? Thought Neb. Well, now we only have 3...

"I'm in!"

Neb turned to the back flap of the tent. There in all his resplendant glory and dashing looks was Coopels! Wind blowing through his hair, cape flying out behind him. The sun seemed to shine a little brighter on Coopels than on the rest of the world...casting a sparkle off his pearly white teeth.

"Back from galavanting with the ladies so soon?" Chided Neb.

"Yah. Hack wasn't home," replied Coop.

"Okay, so we've got 4. If BoS wants to play 5, we'll need another. Mog, pop your head out the flap and see how many BoSers are out there."

"Excuse me? Do what? I'm the one that gives orders around here! You go look! You think I'm sticking my head out there just to get clobbered by a chunk of steel? Risk getting my hair all matted and muddy if I should fall down? I think not!"

"You won't get hit in the head...you're just paranoid!" Seeing that Mog wasn't moving, Neb sighed, and went out to the flap. He slowly eased his head out to get a good look.

Thump! A cheer rose from the BoS.

Neb slowly pulled his head back in. A red bump already forming on his forehead.

"I think there were..." was all he could get out before passing out.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 1 May 2008 - 22:18

"Um...if you need a fifth, I'm still in this goofy outift," said a timid voice from underneath a pile of brightly colored clown wigs.

"Who's that?" Asked Sage.

"Oh, just some kid we picked up," answered Mog. "He wanted some Candi." Mog chuckles to himself.

Sage immediately danced in a whirlwind of moves that was near impossible to follow. Shaking his backside one moment, cartwheeling the next, then spinning...all while singing "don't stop, believing! Hold on to that fee-ee-eeling. Street lights! Pee-ple o-OOOO-OOOOO!!!" Ending with a roundhouse kick to the kid's head. "Candi is mine. Get your own Candi." Just as quickly, Sage was back in the corner.

Dazed, the new kid popped right back up. "Candy! With a Y! Not your girl! And you kick like a girl!"

Coopels stepped forward. "I say the new kid is in. He's got spunk."

"Moggish."

"Huh?" Everyone looks at Mog.

"He's Moggish. He can take a beating and still get up. Why, I remember this one master I had, back when the Mogs were an oppressed nation...he used to beat my pappy silly. Kicks, rolled up newpapers, dog bones, nose rubbings...every day. Yet everday, he'd poop on the carpet...nothing would deter pappy. Mogs are known for their determination..."

"Well as soon as Neb wakes up, and Mog quits rambling, and BoS quits bombarding us, we can start a real battle here," said Coopels, as he sat himself in front of the mirror and started to apply his first layer of clown makeup.

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   >>
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.147949 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap