HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.25 APR 2024 19:12  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   >>
AuthorTopic : The Final Battle (closed)
klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Saturday, 22 August 2009 - 13:11

lol, i had three turns and 0 gold and 0 troops at my castle to combat a cat, marks, hc, knight and if i am not mistaken a macemen. Of course the blockers and a archer or two as well, can't have that marks getting any retal damage spaniard knew i didn't have anything at my castle, I would of done the same thing. It put the both of you in excellent positions. I had a whole 2 ballis, falch and a few basic units to defend with, oh yeah and my pitiful palli/outpost wall. knew your intentions, PFFT. 3 turns isn't knowing your intentions "long before"

I figured you and spaniard were going to be duking it out for 30-40 turns at least, plenty of time to negotiate a nap and offer you or spaniard whichever was coming out on top free passage across my land. All the while laughing as nebs castle crumbled under my cats and his comms whispered their dieing wish. Didn't quite happen that way

Last Edited : Saturday, 22 August 2009 - 13:26

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Saturday, 22 August 2009 - 14:08

whatever you say klyph, next time I'll just enter your castle and take it, no warning, no waiting, nothing...you will notice then the difference. closed subject for me.

klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Saturday, 22 August 2009 - 14:34

next time i won't be on the other side of the map, playing for a totally different game You beat me and i am not denying it. I am just saying, you blind sighted me whether you realize it or not. you didn't do a one turn "here is my entire force" surprise but i was not in any way expecting an attack at my castle until you and spaniard had taken one or the other out.

I was banking on you taking out spaniard and trying to make an alliance with your clan but i think pict was too worried about simon and crazy was too worried about tcrock getting out in front at the beginning.

So instead we allied with the obviously wrong clan, from turn 1 i knew that would be the worst clan to make an alliance with. I didn't in a million years think that that would happen. Damn relax and pict. I wasn't all that interested in an alliance with mog either. Would have been better than hc though. My first political move would have been to either ally tcrock or h^r and try to take down the rest faster than whoever we were allied with. would have worked out a hell of a lot better in my opinion. Internal politics failed, personal grudges failed us and an "itchy trigger finger" so to speak.

We did a lot of things wrong and nothing right, save gene_ral who has been playing an amazing game from what i can see.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 22 August 2009 - 18:22

Why does everyone want ME dead? What did I ever do?

(okay, I may have poked Crazy a little bit... )

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 22 August 2009 - 23:57

I don't want you dead, for obvious reasons! The rest of them want you dead for equally obvious reasons. Very...clannish.

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Sunday, 23 August 2009 - 14:54

neither do I neb, just stay down till the referee will whistle the end of the game

Pict
Joined 27/10/2007

Posted : Sunday, 23 August 2009 - 22:11

It was nothing personal Neb, you were just recognised as the strongest player (with the exception of laur) in that area and therefore the obvious threat.

klyph, clanmate you may be but dissing clanmates in public is just not the way to go.

Crazy & I had no personal grudges or anything else going in choice of allies. If you looked at the starting positions we and HC together had a lot of mutal borders and therefore opportunities for mutual support. The mistake we made was not Napping / allying with T-Crock from the start as that would have then left us free to clear the bottom corner together.

Once harold & St Mick were out of the picture the next move would have to be to roll up through Spaniard & laur. By that time Neb would have likely taken out HOSA or Simon (or both). However, didn't happen that way unfortunately!

As it was our first clan war we couldn't expect to win & we just need to learn the lessons for the next time...

Pict

P.S. Simon, You really suit that pink dress mate ~ love the self-portrait statue / pinata!

klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 03:37

we had a lot of borders with EVERY clan but tcrock, I didn't dis anyone. I simply said that from the intel i had gathered relax played you and you fell for it. There is nothing to be ashamed of, you worked with what you had. Relax's plan didn't help him any and it didn't help us either, as would be expected from relax. By the way that WAS a dis

Had we allied with H^R we could have quickly eliminated almost all of HC. All in mog would have been surrounded except simon. Who wasn't going to move on anyone anyways

Had we allied with MOG we could have taken laur out quickly, had hosa and harold surrounded and left tub to tcrock and well, there was HC of course. Princess anyways, who i don't think would have got as far.

ALL of this is afterthought. I didn't have the experience to be able to tell you it would have worked one way or another, only that HC was definitely the WRONG choice.
The only one with borders next to HC was you and gene. You= relax and nixon, the least of the threats around you. Gene=bud the only place it MIGHT have been a problem not having that alliance.

Last Edited : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 03:40

relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 06:01

shows how much you know klyph the master diplomat,,,hahaha,,,for your info i wasent even here for the game except for the last two turns,,,someone played for me as i was out of town,,,so "I" did not play pict nor did the person playing for me,,,if i was here for the game i wouldnt have given you a nap if my life depended on it,,,and when i finaly did get in the game,,you were just standing there doing nothing to help while i was getting pounded,,((which i wouldnt expect anything less of you)),,

ps,,so just remember,,,just when you think you know it all,,you still could be wrong

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 06:11

"Neb would have likely taken out HOSA or Simon (or both)."

would have or could have...only means but you didnt...

"Once harold & St Mick were out of the picture"

you act as if that would have been a walk through the park... i do believe bud and relax tried taking out harold... relax was finished before the game started.

"As it was our first clan war we couldn't expect to win"
Maybe you need to set your expectations higher... This is our first clanwar too...even with raag disappearing...we've somehow managed to be in the running for a victory here... has anyone tallied the score lately?

"Simon, You really suit that pink dress"
I prefer pink over blood red!

p.s. i agree with klyph...relax played you!

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 06:14

So much for the party at my place...Even princess has retreated...

LIVE FROM PICT'S CASTLE....ITS SIMONFEST!

relax
Joined 26/10/2002

Posted : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 06:18

your both are full of it,,,i wasent even here,,someone else was playing for me,,me and pict go back a while,,,and what you newbbsss dont realize is every vet here will vouch for my word,,,,i dont play people,,,if i was playing the game klyph would have been the first person i would go after,,,

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 06:28

I would have kept princess for me, after everyone was out, if I would have been you simon. don't like to be alone after parties

btw neb, where do you keep your drinks, i feel thirsty...

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 11:50

I'm bringing my drinks with me. I knew the neighbors wouldn't approve of me after my initial party...so I'm moving out...everything is coming with me.

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Monday, 24 August 2009 - 15:44

Not trying to harrass you relax...But you were here most nights in the lobby/shoutbox...throughout the entire game...

SPANIARD
Joined 24/03/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 25 August 2009 - 03:41

If this would happen, this wouldn't. If we should do this this would happen. Guys u should all stop and look at the ratings. Who is in the game and who isn't. Very simply. Some of the guys are better then the others and that is the bottom line. I think at this point of the game just the best players of this game are still standing and fighting it. Now it is the politics which will prevail at the end. Who on time allied with who. Who could see bigger picture earlier which is also thanks to experience and knowledge about this game. More luck and better planing your next clan game.
Cheers NEB.
-SP.

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 25 August 2009 - 08:11

didn't know you are moving neb, I thought you are out just to take some fresh air . is that new house of yours far away? maybe we can have a drink at your new place .

well, i had to quit, this game became much too unbalanced lately(nothing personal to anyone). besides my spare time will be vanished in short time.
good luck to all!

Last Edited : Tuesday, 25 August 2009 - 08:21

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 25 August 2009 - 10:18

thanks for playing laur... i learned a lot by just watching you...you are one heck of a player...

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 25 August 2009 - 10:57

Quit? Where was this "quitting" about 3 days ago? Well, this changes everything...

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 25 August 2009 - 11:23

it sure does neb...you guys have a good chance to regroup...

<<   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   >>
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap