HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.28 APR 2024 00:50  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To General Chit Chat   |   Return To Forums
Forum : General Chit Chat
<<   1 2 3 4   >>
AuthorTopic : JOKE
TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 14 October 2014 - 14:14

The final kick of the joke does revert back to the
*pear* not the *pair* on the ground.

rex

Last Edited : Wednesday, 15 October 2014 - 12:48

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Thursday, 16 October 2014 - 19:21

Two women walking home pissed had to do a pee so they ducked into a graveyard. They had no toilet paper so one woman used her knickers and threw them away. The other used a ribbon from a wreath. The next day their husbands were talking. "We’d better keep an eye on our wives", one said," mine came home without her knickers." " You think that’s bad", said the other, "mine had a card up her arse saying "From all the lads at the fire station, we’ll never forget you" ".

hitmewithit
Joined 2/09/2009

Posted : Friday, 17 October 2014 - 09:44

i like that one haha,

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Friday, 17 October 2014 - 10:40

Haha

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 17 October 2014 - 22:17

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 17 October 2014 - 22:22

On their first night together, a newlywed couple go to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom showered and wearing a beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished."Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled she asks, "My picture?" He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever".

She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now." At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "oh, OH, OH MY, let me get a picture". He beams and asks why and she answers, "So I can get it enlarged!"

Ultima Bahamut
Joined 1/12/2001

Posted : Saturday, 18 October 2014 - 02:14

Yes! Iron this. That was a really good one!

EDIT: Nice just read the second one too.

Last Edited : Saturday, 18 October 2014 - 02:16

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 18 October 2014 - 04:06

" www.cleanjoke.com/humor/Louie-Selling-Bibles.html "

" www.cleanjoke.com/humor/Monkey-Market.html "

rex

Last Edited : Saturday, 18 October 2014 - 04:14

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 18 October 2014 - 20:15

"Do you know how to tell if you're staying in a redneck hotel?

When you call the front desk saying I've got a leak in the sink and the front desk person says go ahead."

Last Edited : Saturday, 18 October 2014 - 20:22

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 18 October 2014 - 23:12

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Sunday, 19 October 2014 - 09:05

I have neither instagram nor twitter. To make up for this i walk the streets calling out to random people I meet what I had for lunch and what I like to drink. You know, it is important to network.
I now have three followers, one is apperantly a doctor of some sort and the other two are policemne.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 19 October 2014 - 17:00

A woman posts an ad in the news paper that looks like this...

'Looking for man with these qualifications; won't beat me up; or run away from me and is great in bed.'

She got lots of phone calls replying to her ad but met someone perfect at her door one day. The man she met said, "Hi, I'm Bob. I have no arms so I won't beat you up and no legs so I won't run away."

So the lady says, "What makes you think you are great in bed?"

Bob replies, "I rang the door bell didn't I?"

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 20 October 2014 - 15:02

A depressed young woman was so desperate that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. When she went down to the docks, a handsome young sailor noticed her tears, took pity on her, and said, "Look, you've got a lot to live for. I'm off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day." Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her shoulder and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy."

The girl nodded yes, after all, what did she have to lose? That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. From then on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn.

Three weeks later, during a routine search, she was discovered by the captain. 'What are you doing here?' the captain asked. She got up off the ground and explained, "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors. He's taking me to Europe, and he's screwing me."

The captain looked at her, "He sure is lady, this is the Staten Island Ferry."

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Monday, 20 October 2014 - 16:54

Wohohohehehe
LMAO

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 20 October 2014 - 19:49

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight
around, looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD player to
place in his sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark
saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight out, and
froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head,
promised himself a vacation after the next big score, then clicked
the light back on and began searching for more valuables. Just as
he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as
a bell he heard, "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the
source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his
flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot. "Did you say that?" He
hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn
you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses?" the burglar laughed. "What kind of stupid people would name
a parrot Moses?"

The bird promptly answered, "Probably the same kind of people that
would name a Rotweiller "Jesus"!

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 21 October 2014 - 19:58

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie.

The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three... You only get one wish!"

The man sat, and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?"

The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible!!! Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete how much steel!! No, think of another wish."

The man said "OK, I will try to think of a really good wish". Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women, know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment, know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say "nothing," know how to make them truly happy."

The genie said, "Do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four?"

Ultima Bahamut
Joined 1/12/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 22 October 2014 - 04:29

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 22 October 2014 - 18:46

Mary is a devout Catholic: She gets married and has 17 children. Soon after the last child is born her husband dies. A few weeks later she remarries and over the following years has another 22 children with her second husband. After the last child is born her second husband also dies. Within a month Mary is engaged to be married a third time. Unfortunately she becomes very ill and dies.

At her wake, the priest looks tenderly at Mary as she lies in her coffin, looks up to the heavens and says, "At least, they're finally together." A man standing next to the priest asks, "Excuse me, Father, but do you mean Mary and her first husband, or Mary and her second husband?" The priest says, "I mean her legs."

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 22 October 2014 - 21:28

I'm sceptic to that story being true.

Ultima Bahamut
Joined 1/12/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 22 October 2014 - 21:42

Maybe if she always had triplets and 4somes LOD?

<<   1 2 3 4   >>
Back To General Chit Chat   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.160889 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap