HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 06:13  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
<<   1 2 3 4        
AuthorTopic : Character Balance of Power
LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Saturday, 23 June 2012 - 04:54

I used to spread out the summoners so that they could always provide extra moves along the routes I moved other troops. As you deploy a summoner anyways at every castle you overtake that isn't much extra gold that you spend, if any.

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Saturday, 23 June 2012 - 04:58

If any?...is there a way to deploy summonners free of charge...tell me your secret LoD.

No, less than 3K gold and 70 pts won't break the bank, but none the less, there's a cost involved...not to mention the unit slot used and sooner or later having to build (spend more gold) for another academy.

Yes, one can utilize the feature, but it means deploying far more summonners that I would commandeers as Medi.

LOD
Joined 13/12/2001

Posted : Saturday, 23 June 2012 - 05:07

In every new castle you first take a barrck wiht a neeth you need to deploy a summoner. So there is no additional cost there, only if you deploy more.

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Saturday, 23 June 2012 - 10:22

"If you weren't so narrow minded and always rushing to any opportunity to oppose me or my opinions, or unwilling to accept any comment opposing your own, perhaps you'd learn something new from time to time."=sugarleo

There you have it folks:
Y'all just learned how to cause such an imbalance in a great game that your opponents are willing to appease you.

rex

<<   1 2 3 4        
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.164063 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap