HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 04:02  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
1 2 3 4   >>
AuthorTopic : Joke contest!
Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 01:24

ok guys all expert joke tellers sign up only ten so hurry this will work like this: each player will sign up when we have all 10 players each will say there best joke original of course and then WOL members will vote for who was the best joke who ever gets the first 10 votes first wins!! so whos up for the challenge ?

Soljah
Joined 7/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 01:35

now this is agood idea siper, i had some doubts about u, but this is fun, i wont be signing up though

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 02:04

A nun is taking a basket of food to the orphanage up the hill when she sees a green potato lying on the roadside. "Those poor children need all the sustanence they can get, I'll bring this too."

As she walks down the road she sees a poor leper begging for alms and approaches him and says "My poor man, I'd like to help you if I can. I don't have much to give because the poor orphans are starving but if you'd like this potato you may have it."

The leper looks up and says "No thanks, that fell off of me about a half a mile back!"

(An original by Mog)

Soljah
Joined 7/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 05:19

hahah i vote mog in

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 07:21

A guy was visiting his lady friend one day when suddenly she spied her husband through the front window coming home.
She quickly told her friend:

"Hide, hide it's my husband."

So her friend hid in the closet, but he was met there by a little boy who said, "Gee it's dark in here ... do you want to buy my little rubber football?"

The guy answered, "No, I don't want to buy your rubber football."
So the boy said, "Awl c'mon ... I know why you're here ... I'll tell may father."

So the guy said, "Okay, Okay tell me the price of the football."
The little boy answered, "Fifty dollars."

The guy frowned, "Fifty dollars, that's too much."
Again the boy said, "Awl c'mon ... I know why you're here ... I'll tell may father."
So the guy said, "Okay here's the fifty dollars, now be quiet."

A week later the same thing happenned and the woman again said to the guy,
"Hide, hide it's my husband."

So her friend hid in the closet, but he was met there by a little boy who said, "Gee it's dark in here ... do you want to buy my little toy watch?"

The guy answered, "No, I don't want to buy your toy watch."
So the boy said, "Awl c'mon ... I know why you're here ... I'll tell may father."

So the guy said, "Okay, Okay tell me the price of the toy watch."
The little boy answered, "Fifty dollars."

The guy frowned, "Fifty dollars, that's too much."
Again the boy said, "Awl c'mon ... I know why you're here ... I'll tell may father."
So the guy said, "Okay here's the fifty dollars, now be quiet."

A week goes by and the guy doesn't come back to visit his lady friend, So the little boy says to himself thinking aloud, "Gee, I've been bad making that guy pay me like that for keeping company with my mom. I think I'll go to church to confess my sins."

So the little boy goes to the church to confess his sins. He enters the confession booth and he says,
"Gee it's dark in here."
The priest answers, "You gonna start that crap again?"

rex

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 11:53

thank you soljah oh yeah and if i find out a player didnt say a original joke they will be taken out of the contest.

we already have mog and rex people cant vote until all players said there jokes already

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 13:51

Well do you mean a joke that hasn't been told here in wol or a joke that was invented by the contestant?

rex

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 14:00

I guess you will have to remove me from the contest Siper because I heard that joke 30 years ago from my barber.
Sorry to mess up your contest.

rex

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 14:20

its ok just tell another joke i didnt explain my self well
you have to invent it

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 7 February 2007 - 10:21

When God gave out noses.
I thought he said, "roses";
So I said, "Give me a big one."

rex

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 7 February 2007 - 12:10

lol

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 7 February 2007 - 15:05

Three little boys are walking to school passing by a fence when they heard evidence of a tussle on the other side. When they looked over the fence they saw a couple having sex right there in the middle of the lawn. As boys are they watched until the couple was finished and found themselves late for school.

The teacher scolding them asked why they were late, to which Charlie said "well we saw two people f**king". The teacher appalled, said "there will be no such talk in my classroom now get yourself down to the principal's office.

She turned to David and asked, "why were you late for class?" "Well it's true teacher, we saw two people f**king!" The teacher going red in the face said, "there will be no talk like that in my classroom!" Now get yourself down to the principal's office and think about what you said."

Looking at Johnny now the teachers warns him to mind his tongue when he answers. "Now Johnny why were you late for school?"

"Well teacher I saw 10 toes up and 10 toes down, 2 little asses going round and round, 6 inches in and 6 inches out and if that ain't f**king you can damn well throw me out!"

Soljah
Joined 7/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 7 February 2007 - 17:05

alright ill give ya guy sa joke, its not good though

this man and his wife rose went to go visit rose's family. While there the man was interested in why his wife was named rose, So he asked. The mother replied
" We named her rose because when she was a baby a a rose fell on her head."
Then her sister walked in, her name was penny.Again the man asked how the name was originated. the Mother replied
" When she was a baby and penny fell on her head."
Finally another relative walked into the room flailing their arms screaming and drooling. Before the man could ask the mother said.
"pay no attention to fridge"

hope u liked it

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 10 February 2007 - 09:32

A standard form, but funny.

Hey, try to keep these nominally clean, if MOM reads this she's gonna tell JUNIOR to stop playing waronline. Not worth it! Just euphemize as much as possible, please.

Or I'll kick your non-frontal mid-area and micturate on your pantaloons.

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Saturday, 10 February 2007 - 13:16

will have to deal with these four time to vote!! please vote for who do you think was your favorite joke

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 10 February 2007 - 13:27

WAIT! I have an entry!

Here it is...

MOG!

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 10 February 2007 - 19:58

Ha ha ha ha ha....wait a second.... I'm just funny LOOKING.

Renno
Joined 23/05/2005

Posted : Saturday, 10 February 2007 - 22:36

my vote goes to mog for his looks

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Saturday, 10 February 2007 - 23:39

well mog is winning by two votes!! keep voting

Padro52
Joined 10/06/2006

Posted : Monday, 12 February 2007 - 11:39

Mine is for Renno I was sure it would end like my Joke (I did not get it in in time. But no he surprised me with his end.

1 2 3 4   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap