HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 18:17  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3        
AuthorTopic : W.A.R
kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 23 January 2007 - 10:07

THE WAR FORUM YAAAAAAAAAY!!

s6.invisionfree.com/wol__war/

ill be picking out my finest friends to be mods,

(this will be a secured forum site all wol'ers will have more authority than non wol'ers so please, log in to forum as the same name as your wol name, or else you wont be allowed in wol only forums)

uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Monday, 29 January 2007 - 06:38

The Ronin examined the figures, all frozen in a variety of manly poses. Weapons were drawn and all eyes showed an expression of intense focus, but no-one moved. Even hair and loose hanging clothes remained motionless in the breeze.

The Ronin turned to walk away but collided with what seemed to be a hard patch of air. After some probing it seemed there was an invisible figure in mid-stride directly in front of him.

This was all too strange, and so the Ronin set off down the street towards the setting Sun, in search of a Sushi bar.

loz
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 31 January 2007 - 14:49

i guess this forum's dead? ill give previous posters till tomorrow afternoon then im deletin thread.

loz
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 31 January 2007 - 14:49

if i get two posts by tommorrow afternoon ill keep it up

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 31 January 2007 - 15:31

Why don't we just play WAR here? People probably don't want to make the effort of joining another forum.

uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Thursday, 1 February 2007 - 04:37

Who is loz?

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 1 February 2007 - 05:38

Kong. He forgot his pass.

uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Thursday, 1 February 2007 - 06:16

Then technically he can't delete the thread can he? Since it was started by a different user.

Kong, just email Req for your password.

loz
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Thursday, 1 February 2007 - 09:15

nah i like the ound of loz betta dan kong

anyway's i didnt say you had too join new forum i said you could, for now forum is open * goes too the cici's pizza buys a buffet for 2. anyone wanna free meal?

loz
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Monday, 19 March 2007 - 10:30

guess whos back... long time no see all

Mindaugas
Joined 27/02/2007

Posted : Monday, 23 April 2007 - 15:11

Name:Mindaugas

weapons:long sword and and master armor
description:tall, big muscle,long dark hair blue dark eyes

Biodus
Joined 9/07/2005

Posted : Monday, 23 April 2007 - 16:43

Name: Gael Biodus
Race: 1/4 Drow Elf, 1/4 Wood Elf, 1/2 Human

Armament: twin Short-Swords of Blazing and Frost; 3 concealable Throwing-Knives of Leeching; a Dragonfang Dagger; a collapsable dragonbone mini-crossbow (may be strapped to a leg or the torso; fires 4` quarrels; quarrels may be: barbed, poisoned to kill/knock-out/paralyze, enchanted to electrocute/freeze/burn), a simple oak longbow; multiple miniature quivers (for the crossbow quarrels) that can be strapped practically anywhere on the body; a back-mounting quiver for arrows; two short-sword scabbards that can be equipped at the waist or diagonally on the back; throwing-knife sheathes that can be mounted practically anywhere on the body; dagger sheath that can be mounted on upper or lower leg, at the waist, or on the torso; ...more to come

Equipment: Dragonbone Bracers and left Shoulder-Guard (bracers enchanted to reduce weight); Salamander-hide greaves and boots; Mithryl Chainmael body; leather shirt and studded leather pants; Shadowed cloak; an adventurer`s pack; more to come

Magical or Decorative accessories: to come

Notes about armament and equipment... Biodus does not necessarily have it all on/with him at once, but will choose different arms/equip to bring on different occasions.

Physical Description: 5`9``; Hazel eyes; short Brown hair; thin with toned and defined build (quick but not very strong); white-skinned with a mild tan and a faint gray hue; tapered ears (maybe like a halfling's, not as prominent as a full-blooded elf's); burn scars on left side of body, on left thigh, and on left arm and shoulder; simple black tattoo of a dragon's head on left chest; more to come

Bio: Slew a Salamander (Fire-breathing lizard, 5-foot long from nose to tail base); had befriended a juvinile dragon, which was murdered by a fearful mob of villagers. Biodus then collected some bones and teeth, and had them custom-made into armor, weapons, and accessories so he could carry momentos of his friend; more to come

Likes: food= medium-rare red meats, most mexican food; more to come

Dislikes: food= overcooked stuff... too many peppers and onions; more to come

(will add more if this thing gets going or I am bored, and subject to editing/changing)

Last Edited : Monday, 7 May 2007 - 16:29

Acelnorst
Joined 30/03/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 24 April 2007 - 02:57

Biodus... you really live this thing don''t you? XD

Name: Acelnorst de Zhelian

Weaponry: Dragonlance, Two Short Swords of Haste and Fury (Butterfly), Eaglehorn Bow w/Frost arrows.

Equipment: Demonic Helm, Dragonscale armor, Runecloth shirt of Agility, Thick leather boots, (i know I''m missing something...)

Description: 5`9" , 19y/o, copper brown eyes, Long brown hair tied up at the back (umm... that is, when I don''t wear the helmet..), athletic build, terrible battle scar across the chest.

<<   1 2 3        
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap