HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 22:16  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3   >>
AuthorTopic : W.A.R
Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 15:10

Neb glides through the armory looking for a weapon. He's never been so excited in his life...he's never been offered a real weapon before. Let's see...

Giant Battle Axe of Death...nope.
Crossbow of Accuracy...nah.
Two-handed sword of Decapitation...ah-ah.

Then he spots it! Perfect! This will take care of his enemies in no time at all...now he must just find ammo for his new weapon.

Neb giggles with delight as the heads out to the local farm to find plent of peas for his new Pea-Shooter of Annoyance...+5!!

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 15:13

could i play?

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 15:16

How is combat resolved?

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 15:36

no resolvement and yes siper

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 15:57

name:Siper
Description:Great god warrior with a longbow that throws fire siper cant be killed without knowing hes only weakness that is(secret) siper has a roman tipe armour and hes hair is long and gold with a fire crown.

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 16:00

at first siper didnt have any weapons but he got to dragons volcano when battling dark vampires and he fell in there but some magic powers of hes dad made him come up with his fireshooting longbow with siper ontop of a dragonwith his fire crown now he will look for adventure beat all beasts.........

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 16:07

then siper finds himself with neb he asks neb if he would like to join his journey to defeat the bad guys(batman,Bush,Saddam)....but siper looks at him well and says -wtf- hes not the guy hes to weak so he shootshim with a fire arrow then siper says- bye bye neb oh yeah thanks for your weapon too i will need it-so siper takes his special weapon and gives the nebs body to feed the dragon-where you hungry my little baby-

uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 17:44

The Ronin is confident with his choice of weapons, but takes the yo-yo of infinite string length just to be certain. It is red.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 21:25

Well then Kong, I don't think it'll be a very balanced game, if people can just say "I've killed you". You need some kind of system, no matter how simplistic. Like dice or cards, perhaps.

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 22:17

lol dark you do not know how to have fun just let neb make something up so hes alive again

Greens
Joined 8/09/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 00:03

I'm assuming it is night time. I think it could be pretty funny to see the Macemaster try and stay clothed in broad daylight! :p

Action (Zck'Ceevee Benem):

If any of the current players happen to be looking at the sky (most likely, anyone who is currently chilling out on this rooftop or the other), they notice a spectacular fireball flying towards them from the northeast. Vaporous holes open up in the clouds as the missile hurtles through the air, leaving a skewed pillar of dark smoke in its wake. Sighting a falling star of this size from such a short distance must be awesome to any normal observer -- even frightening, considering that the meteor seems to headed directly for the observer's immediate vicinity!

To battle-hardened adventurers such as those appearing in this game, this sight might be more of an odd curiosity.

With a tremendous *CRASH* (and an internally-audible "aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAa.... Oof!"), Zck'Ceevee Benem puts a fiery hole into the WarOnline office buildilng. Debris scatters into the street, showering any passers-by in ash, wood, glass, and tiny chunks of molten metal. Plumes of thick smoke billow out of the building and into the night sky.

.... and half of the games on WarOnline.net stop working. (!!!)

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 01:24

(I'm just saying an honour system will probably fail in the end.)

Action: The MaceMaster, alone, lounges against the wall of a massive building. Ah, the darkness, he thinks. My home. He, who had never truly belonged anywhere.

He tried to block out the memories, but soon they overwhelmed him. The Great War... and... the armageddon at the end of it. He clenched his fist, hot fury driving away the painful memories. He was no longer a pathetic mortal of the light, floundering in hopelessness, unable to change his own fate. NOW he was a weapon of the shadows themselves. Now, he was all but hopeless. Now... fate bowed to him.

His thoughts are interrupted as a small rock lands on his shoulder. As he turns around to see where it comes from, he sees a massive meteorite come from nowhere and crash alarmingly fast and hard into the mammoth building. The shockwaves radiate across the ground underneath him, rattling trees, signs, and even making giant buildings tremble ominously. But the MaceMaster remains firmly planted, not even shaking as the impact is felt throughout the massive city he inhabits. He face does not betray his inner surprise at this new phenomina.

Finally realisation dawns onto him. This is the work of my enemies... he mutters fiercely. He glances quickly up at the meteorite, wondering how high up it is. He quickly sets off across the city, to reach the other side of it. The bridge. The bridge. The bridge. The single thought is screaming in his brain, unable to think of anything else.

Finally, he reached the bridge. Even from this distance, he can still spot the wreckage of the "Ol' Uncle Req Game Shop", the smouldering meteor clearly visible embedded in the side of building.

The MaceMaster, beginning to feel tired, calls from his inner darkness to grant him strength. With that, he continues sprinting down the bridge, cloak billowing out behind him, sword scabbards sometimes hitting his legs. He passes another cloaked stranger, glancing at him at without a second thought.

But then it hit him. A great aura. Much more powerful than any other he has sensed in the entire city. He feels the aura again... ah... he whispers to himself... I know this foe...

Without turning, he declares a single word:
"Orth'othrun."

(Remember Obli, no combat yet, just talking ).

Last Edited : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 01:29

Greens
Joined 8/09/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 02:53

Zck'Ceevee Benem is only 1' long. There were no substantial shockwaves from its fall, and the destruction it caused when it collided into the building was minimal.

But Zck'Ceevee Benem can be a mile wide in your MIND!!!!!!! And any who might wish to believe in this illusion must immediately drop dead from terror (and wake up from this illusory death one round later)...

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 04:32

Weaselboy sneaks from house to house, stealing chickens, watches, anything he can get his greasy little hands on. Off in the distance he sees some red light streaking across the sky. He knows better than to be anywhere near Ol' Unca Req's Game Shop at any time, so he watches as the fireball whacks a basketball sized hole in the game shop, forcing it to collapse on various oddly suited individuals who were posturing and preening in front, using the window as a mirror. "Ah, vanity!" he thinks to himself, wryly.

He stumbles across a small weapons cache hidden in someone's back room and peruses the merchandise. There is a scimitar, a boomerang and some slingshots along with a pair of glasses. Weaselboy tries on the glasses and notices that he has become quite invisible! This is not a bad thing for a sneaky knife throwing guy. He glues the rest of the stuff to the bench it rests on.

Weaselboy heads out for some real mischief now that he is totally invisible. He knows his job just got a whole lot easier!

uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 05:58

The Ronin slowly eases himself back to his feet, with chunks masonry and roof tiles falling off of his back as he rises. He hadn't been preening; he was just checking that his helmet was straight.

Looking at his left hand he sees that the walking stick is slightly scratched but still in one piece, and the yo-yo of infinite string length is still tucked into his glove. However looking at his right he realises that the half-brick is missing.

The Ronin drops to one knee and begins looking through the rubble. Its going to take a while to find it amongst all these other bricks.

Siper
Joined 15/12/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 11:35

siper was taking a goodnight sleep while this was happening

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 15:41

As the Fool of Shadows flew by him, Orth'othrun dropped into a fighting crouch, holding shepherd forward and guillotine slightly behind. To his amazement, the fool kept running...

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 17 January 2007 - 16:06

just a note

for the ongoing pun

i find it funny to always use the word "him" before my character's name

this gives us the recuring pun "Him or the other one"

uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 09:12

The Ronin eventually finds his half-brick of uncanny beauty, and is eager to use it.

[Is it time to move to the next round?]

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Monday, 22 January 2007 - 10:29

sorry that it took so long (im creating flash animations)
anyways fighting time (mortalkombat music starts

<<   1 2 3   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.164063 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap