HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 23:21  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
1 2 3   >>
AuthorTopic : W.A.R
kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 10:34

W.A.R is a fun game for all to play you just create a character and post his actions heres an example with my character:

name:kong
description: green soldier dark green hair wearing gaurdian armor uber red eyes and red cape.

weapons:gaurdian blade crossbow with scope and the BAN-UBER
BLADE.

rules are as listed

1. no cussing with the exception of abbreviations like omfg and wtf

2. all characters die even mine and requim to bring back character type respawn(H)

3. only me mog and requim (if requim joins anyway)
can use uber/obsidian items or use magic (this includes summoning) if you want to use magic ask me. for any questions complaints or requests pm me.

if i see any violation of the rules you will be attacked with the BAN-UBER BLADE which bans you for 6 hours

oh yah lol actions:

grabs a green bench goes on top of 10 storie building sits down with pet zard and eats 5 buckets of popcorn chicken.

titonator
Joined 12/02/2004

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 10:41

Name: The Almight Gran Master Titonator

Description: Dressed in all white supreme master slayer robes with a small gold trim round the edges, large gold collar round the top or robes. Long, straight, flowing, pristine white hair reaching the back of his ankles. Black cross necklace and always carries a ciggarette. Gold boots tipped at the top with a gold cicle.

Weapons: Huge shining katana - the blade is made from the strongest material in the world (Mog claw clippings smelted together) and small master dagger made from pure gold with a diamond crest on the centre of the blade.

Good enough for you kong?

Action: Climbs onto the waronline office roof (Requiems house) and sits on the edge of the roof, waiting for some worthy competition ..... lights a ciggarette

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 10:47

i wont start game till have 4 people playin eats chicken summons air zard to fly and get me more kfc

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 11:12

Name: Weaselboy
Weapons: Throwing knives, glue.
Description: Tiny eyes, close together on a face like a bat's behind, wearing foul leather clothing and a hat made of raccoon bits. A pack filled with knives and glue and a little food.

Weaselboy slips around back into your chickencoop for some snacks.

PS. it is spelled "Requiem"! And...Mog is capitalized!

Last Edited : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 11:13

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 11:15

oh yah i forgot post what you whant your character to do and he'll do it example:
weasel boy climbs a tree shoots grand master tito and runs away
you can only cheat death twice per life

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 11:20

Name: Neb
Description: No one is quite sure what Neb wears. He is almost always found flying around in his pink hovercloud. Raining cotton candy on everyone.
Weapon: Neb's hover cloud is his weapon, used in various ways. Raining cotton candy on his enemies is the most popular. He can also fly in circles around his enemies until they get dizzy and pass out. Or as a last ditch effort, he will use it to ram into his opponent. (this has never happened as Neb usually runs and hides if he is being beaten badly)

Action: Neb flies over chicken coop and rains on Mog!

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 19:58

Name: Orth'othrun

Description: Emerging from within the depths of a dark alley is a man of average height and average build. His garb, however, declares his identity as anything but average. The man wears dark green cloth wrapped tight around his limbs from ankle to knee as well as from wrist to elbow on his legs and arms respectively. Secured at the knees and elbows is a black piece of clothing which fits snug, but not tight. Around his waist is a dark green sword belt holding the twin scimitars Shepherd and Guillotine. Each boasting of a steel blade, leather grip and gold guard and pommel. Only his head sports hair, and even then it is allowed only on the top and in short length. Everywhere else, his skin is shaved smooth.

Action: Orth'othrun walks down the street issuing a silent challenge.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 20:01

ooh, the scims are his only weapons.. but the limb wraps hold a defensive surprise for his first encounter

also does everyone understand his description? think of wearing a jumpsuit that goes to mid calf and mid fore arm

then wrapping ace bandages around your limbs from the wrists and ankles until you get to the elbows and knees... this would hold the jumpsuit in place.. the rest i think you should get

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 20:55

Name: The MaceMaster
Description: He is tall with long legs. He is clad totally in black, clothing weaved from the shadows themselves. He wears dark black pants, a black shirt, wearing a black cloak with sleeves that reach his wrists and a dark hood, a key to his mysterious aura that radiates off him. He wields twin swords infused with the dark shadows and a devastating mace that can crush his enemies' skulls. He can command the darkness itself through his blades.

Action: The MaceMaster watches Orth'othrun strutting down the street while lounging next to a building. He sniggers at his hardly-impressive scimitars. He glances around, seeing what seems like a priest smoking on top of a building. He sniggers again. "Religion..." he mutters. "Who needs it?"

*EDIT: If we want to really go in-depth with description, I can add more to the above*.

Last Edited : Thursday, 11 January 2007 - 21:01

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Friday, 12 January 2007 - 10:35

its fine *shoots at neb*

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Friday, 12 January 2007 - 22:56

The MaceMaster lounges against his building, where he sees a maniac shooting a sniper rifle at a queer pink cloud floating over a chicken coop. He laughs, noticing that everyone has left since he has proclaimed his identity.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 13 January 2007 - 00:52

Weaselboy sneaks out of the shadows long enough to throw a knife into The Macemaster's head. He then slips back into the night, satisfied.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Saturday, 13 January 2007 - 01:06

Orth'othrun gracefully slips through alleyway after alleyway searching for an opponent...

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Saturday, 13 January 2007 - 02:06

The MaceMaster hesistantly pulls the dagger out of his head, examining the point. He is happy to see that his dark helmet has protected his life once again. He takes note of Weasleboys' sneakyness, and puts a little asterisk next to his name for future killing.

In the meantime though, he stalks the streets, the shadows themselves bowing to him...

Greens
Joined 8/09/2006

Posted : Saturday, 13 January 2007 - 02:11

Name: Zck'Ceevee Benem

Zck'Ceevee Benem is a sentient meteoroid with a surface composed mostly of iron and nickel. Shaped roughly like an oversized egg, Zck'Ceevee Benem has a surface that is unnaturally smooth on one side and characteristically bumpy on the other side. The meteoroid has been revolving around the earth for roughly 40,000 years in a steadily-decaying orbit, and by the time it lands on earth, it will only measure about one foot at its longest dimension.

Actions: Zck'Ceevee Benem begins falling through the Earth's atmosphere. In just a short while, it will flare up in typical "falling star" fashion and plummet to the earth's surface.

*edit: added dimensions.

Last Edited : Saturday, 13 January 2007 - 02:13

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Monday, 15 January 2007 - 11:59

um ok shoots at everything including some weird flying marshmellow.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Monday, 15 January 2007 - 12:45

(...i don't understand the presence of a meteroid...)

Orth'othrun runs down the alley towards the Fool of Shadows. Midstride, he draws shepherd and guillotine and prepares to do battle. Ferretface hurries toward the commotion wanting to kill him, Orth'othrun.

(...I made fun of the other character names, you should be able to figure out who is who.. and does anyone get the pun of my character's name yet?...)

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Monday, 15 January 2007 - 17:32

The MaceMaster stands calmly on the far side of an alley, a disconcerting smile on his face. He can sense a warrior coming to fight him...

He draws both his swords and starts waiting for his first victim to arrive...

uk_Ronin
Joined 4/05/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 08:23

Name: The Ronin

Description:
The murder of his former master forced this once noble samurai onto a path of vengeance. He now lives a life of constant combat, honing his martial skills in preparation of the day when he will bring justice to his master's killer.
His body armour is dark red, with blue cotton clothing underneath. Attached to his back is a white banner bearing the name of his master.

Weapons:
The Ronin is unmatched in his use of the Katana, having previously been the sensai of the Ken-Ryu street fighting dojo.
Unfortunately in his rush to join the fighting he has left his Katana at home, and is currently armed with a metal ended walking stick obtained from a pensioner, and half a house brick... which should be more than sufficient.

Action:
The Ronin scans the rooftops looking for someone to introduce to his house brick.

Last Edited : Friday, 19 January 2007 - 09:14

kong
Joined 28/12/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 14:04

game starts now, the game has three phases, the peace phase were its all talk no fight, the armory phase where you get to choose your weapons (you cant change weapons or armor in war phase), and war phase where we all fight to the demi death no weapon or armor changing during this phase.

the game starts in the armory phase if you dont like what you have with you you can switch it, my new inventory gaurdian blade( the new ban-uber ) crossbow, and the royal elven blade (summons) players only join during peace or armory phase please, if you absolutley cant wait till a non fighting phase pm me for permission.

i almost forgot ill post when the phases change.
and with the news of req jr, req jr will also get to use the gaurdian(ban-uber(ban weapon))blade, and in honour of his/her birth he/she is invincible for his first and second fighting phase(if he/she joins)

Last Edited : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 - 14:13

1 2 3   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap