HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.4 MAY 2024 00:42  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2 3 4   >>
AuthorTopic : Christmas Mafia!
Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 09:26

Biscuit, you know I have not done this before so killing me off just because I thought I would try the game is 'over the top'. I thought the game was to post, speculate, and taunt. Maybe I have misinterpreted it. Or then maybe again you did not like that I correctly suspected you as one of the mafia as my 'dark horse'.

If anyone else changes their vote to The Biscuit, then I will too. I don't know oblivion, but I believe his first statement as not being foolish so I voted for him. And The Biscuit shows to me here that he is looking to toss blame elsewhere once his name is brought up. To me it is oblivion or The Biscuit. (Neb being quiet is suspicious, but I still hold to these two over him.)

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 10:34

Okay, I've changed my vote to Sans for the simple reason of saving my own @55. It is all up to Coopels now, unless someone decides to stop voting for me!!

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 10:42

Last Edited : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 10:44

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 10:48

No editing posts, Corflu. It's against the rules.

I'd like to see that post back in its original content, please. Something about not suspecting Oblivion anymore, and trying to pair up Biscuit and Neb as a scum team for "sitting back" and "fueling the flames."

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 12:32

Okay, okay, I'm here. It was a good Christmas, and I was out of town for almost 3 days straight. But I'm glad to see that I'm in good standing so far (people should have been suspicious of me being quiet, so it's good that I was mentioned once or twice...it show the good kids are thinking.)

Okay, I just threw up Corflu as my vote...and now I will think out loud.

Oblivion...if you haven't noticed by now, NOBODY understands your logic. Your logic has gotten you killed every game...you should learn from that.

I like Biscuit's thinking about Sanshiro and Corflu. Biscuit is very intelligent, and tends to notice these little things that others don't. Of course, his intelligence hurst us if he's a bad kid. But for now, it's sound...at least to me. Plus the fact that Corflu deleted a post, and Sage's comments on that post, make Corflu the best suspect right now. Also, Sanshiro with his private message seems to me as a way to influence another good kid without others in the game knowing about it. It was an honest mistake, but still a bit condemning.

Those are my thoughts for now. My vote is Corflu...wait...could we get Sanshiro if I change? I may change, since I feel they are both mafia.

Neb

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 12:35

Nope...Coopels has the power now. I changed to Sanshiro based on my above message. My next vote would be Corflu.

Neb

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 13:55

well i just found out i'm going to be gone for about 3 or 4 days starting from now, so don't become suspicious if i'm not posting anything.

For now i'm swinging my vote against sanshiro too. I don't have any personal opinion yet as to who are the bad kids or not, so there's not much else i can do besides getting day one over with and continue from there.

Corflu
Joined 22/08/2003

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 14:06

Neb, you have got to be kidding! What does the mafia do? Sit back, wait for an issue and then fuel the flames. Which is exactly what I see The Biscuit doing.

Sanshiro and darkguy have a disagreement so they vote for each other. To me that does not make either guilty except of bad manners. However if I was The Biscuit(mafia) and wanted either killed, I would fuel it and pick one of them.

I reread the threads and see Biscuit saying nothing initially. (I am not smart enough to do that apparently). Then he jumps in in to fuel the flames of the dispute. Whichever one loses he does not care. That is just the way he works.

My vote would change to The Biscuit except no one else is there. And his rush to disuade from oblivion to the "mess" is quick. I have not played the game before so perhaps oblivion is always that way. He still seems suspicious, but The Biscuit bailing him to select the two squabbling is even more so for me.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 15:40

And thus. Night falls.

Sans has been voted off. Story to come as soon as Sage notices that the votes are 5-3.

I believe that my unnoficial declaration of night shall stand, so no one is to post until day 2 is declared by sage.

Sanshiro Sugata
Joined 17/07/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 15:54

5hit! I said I wouldn't post again until we vote and I feel like an idiot doing it again since no vote deadline is in sight.

Neb what a weak argument and even worse is that you're doing exactly what Darkguy did with Biscuit. You have no opinion of your own so you say I'll follow someone else's logic.Great strength of character that!

So now we have Neb blindly following Coopels, Darkguy doing Biscuit's bidding and I'm supposed to be the Naughty boy (mafia)?! If we lose this it's only because one of these pairs I mentioned above (Biscuit&Darkguy / Coopels&Neb) IS the mafia and leading us astray.

How can you even suspect me? I even agreed that Corflu could be mafia, only not the silly arguments against him. I think that the logical arguments I came up with myself- unlike other no backbone followers- are far better. I suspect Biscuit for his all too clever manipulation. I suspect Coopels for his feigned indifference. I suspect Corflu for 'conveniently' choosing to ignore Coopels remarks and I suspect you Neb for appearing out of nowhere and 'knowing' it all.

Anyone in his right mind will see this is leading us to no presents this Christmas.

Ohh and Oblivion, shut up! who made you moderator of this game! You seem way too eager to have me killed. Sage have not said a word... now, isn't that a good reason to suspect Oblivion?!

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 16:14

Well, seeing as how there was a majority 5-3 vote of Sans and Obi, does it not stand to reason that Obi would want this vote confirmed as quickly as possible in hopes of staying alive?

And day one ends at a majority, I was simply assuring my continued game life.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 16:25

Oh god.... I haven't been able to post, and Oblivion, it ain't nighttime till Sage says so...

Also I apologize to Sanshiro for revealing his PM, I wasn't aware that it was against etiquette (which is spelt wrong) to do so.

And Oblivion, please stop referring to yourself in third person and first person IN THE SAME POST. You're grammar is as confusing as your logic.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 16:50

heeeey

i separated it into two thoughts with a paragraph change...

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 18:53

My logic may be off, but I suddenly feel much better about voting of Sanshiro Sugata. Seems to be the typical mafia rant as he tries to save himself. And if we are wrong, Sanshiro Sugata, then I will take your advice and vote Corflu.

If you noticed, I also suspect Corflu, but without any votes on him, I had to go with you...and your rant just makes you seem that much more guilty. It's funny how the mafia will go to any lengths to try to save themselves, even calling people idiots, and "you can't think for yourself"...blah, blah, blah...bye-bye bad boy.

Oh, and how am I blindly following Coopels? I don't follow that logic at all...

Neb

PS - Oblivion, you cannot announce the end of the day. Sanshiro has every right to kick and scream as we pelt him with freshly packed snowballs.

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 26 December 2006 - 20:51

NIGHT FALLS!
-------------------------
Of all the little boys and girls, one in particular appeared to be the naughtiest.

Nobody suspected him at first. Then they noticed the satanic death metal in his music collection. Still, there's no accounting for taste...they let him slide.

People overlooked him and turned their gaze to another little boy. This little boy was special, occasionally drooling on himself, but he still had so much love to give! He kept demanding fingerpaints. Nobody understood him, really, and they soon began to gang up on him. With night growing closer, it looked like droolboy may be killed...

However, something DRASTIC changed their minds!

They found the first little boy, the naughtiest of them all, in the bathroom with a Playboy magazine. Truly, he was the naughtiest of all the children! The mob descended upon Sanshiro Sugata, beating him with various bathroom objects, until he lay still.

They went downstairs and opened one the presents marked "Sanshiro." Inside was a lump of coal. Sanshiro Sugata, NAUGHTY CHILD, is out of the game!
---------------------
It is now Night, December 22nd. All night actions in to me, please. NO TALKING IN THE THREAD!

Sage DoC
Joined 8/11/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 27 December 2006 - 17:54

Biscuit went to bed that night with a worried mind. He knew he had a better sense for logic and investigation than the rest of the children...but his dreams were troubled.

He dreamt of himself, but grown up, in many different time periods. In one he was a medieval knight, in another he was flying through space. In every dream, though, he was mercilessly slaughtered during the night by evil men.

The dreams were all too real, almost like past lives. Surely, Biscuit thought as he lay down to sleep, someone would protect him. Surely someone had to know the pattern. Surely he was safe.

The next morning, Biscuit lay in bed, dead, smothered by a huge pile of coal. The naughty children had struck during the night.
---------------------
It is now DAY, December 23rd. The Biscuit, Nice Child, is out of the game!

With 6 players alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

Oblivion
Joined 14/01/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 27 December 2006 - 18:06

Look at this, I believe Neb, myself and whoever the third person to jump on Sans early was are cleared. We must look to the people who voted on dear sweet drooling Oblivion for our naughty children...

(And yes I just mixed first person and third person on purpose...)

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 27 December 2006 - 18:14

Bah! This is too easy. Vote Corflu and let's go enjoy some sugar cookies and chocolate covered pretzels.

I just hope I get that Rock 'em Sock 'em Robot set I wanted so badly...

Neb

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 27 December 2006 - 18:21

Yeah, the games' basically over. There's only two people who could do it, and it's the two that voted Oblivion. We have two days, lets get them both.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 27 December 2006 - 18:28

Yeah, we hit Corflu then, in the unlikely case HE isn't mafia, we hit Wasteland. Though I doubt Wasteland is mafia.

<<   1 2 3 4   >>
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.162109 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap