HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 22:00  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : 'Break-Even Time'
The_Seeker
Joined 28/07/2004

Posted : Monday, 10 January 2005 - 09:37

CTD- great stuff!

This is the kind of thing to learn to maybe move from that 21-60 campaign pool to the 41-80 pool or better. As someone mentioned...if nothing else except to just polish up what you already know. Some of this people have probably already thought about/use in one form or another, but I doubt many go to the depth that you are suggesting.

Since it probably seems like to much 'work' for most, except the ones that want to be the 'best' that they can be, I doubt the general population will buy into it.

Is there any way you could create a list..a 'cheat-sheet', if you will, of the most basic and general of these BET's and include a link to it from the front page? Similar to the newbie guide by Mog? A "Break Even Time" calculation guide by CTD?

Just a thought

CTDXXX
Joined 19/11/2001

Posted : Monday, 10 January 2005 - 15:58

I have a load of little things like this, and it's still evolving - this just happened to be the simplest one to try and describe

Even I didn't really buy into it for a while, and as my so-called 'students' will attest to, I keep needing to be re-taught my own lessons (see Ult, the clan game and the market example )

I suppose I could knock out a few of these sometime soon...but I'm a little busy atm - I don't keep them ALL to memory

linkasy
Joined 1/08/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 11 January 2005 - 12:20

WRITE A BOOK!!!!
go on you know you want to.....

CTDXXX
Joined 19/11/2001

Posted : Tuesday, 11 January 2005 - 15:03

Pina did already ask about compiling my last little 'spiel' on the strat forum...but somehow, when I saw the forum format, and all the replies - needing to sift relevant data from just forum talk - it all seemed like a bit much

Dreadme
Joined 10/02/2005

Posted : Sunday, 20 March 2005 - 18:28

SO are there any techs you refuse to buy, because they don't pay back enough, or for some other reason.

<<   1 2        
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.140625 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap