HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 10:04  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Question Corner
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : So what is the excuse for... (closed)
sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Friday, 21 September 2012 - 23:26

Doodoo, you need to check yourself and stop pointing fingers and attempting to threaten the rest of us!
What the hell do you think you're going to accomplish by threatening this small community that you'll gonna send an email and ask for the game to be shut down?!...when did you become appointed as the game guardian, manager and supervisor of our thoughts and behavior?!
We love the game (changed or not) and that's why some of us have been here for over ten years...so get down from your pulpit and realize that commenting on changes or game play methods by anyone and everyone isn't hating the game.
Take your threats and stuff it!!

doodoomite
Joined 11/12/2005

Posted : Saturday, 22 September 2012 - 03:11

1.-Don't worry,I'm not going to send Req an email. I just wanted to invoke some emotions and passion about the game. And boy did I accomplish that. 2.-I wanted to try and get some of the less active players attention and also some of the ones who haven't been here in awhile. I'm sure a few of them,log on to the site,from time to time,just to see what's going on. 3.-When new players join the game,I'll try to send them an email,encouraging them,to try the game out,for at least 3-6 months. 4.-I truly understand,that some players,have very busy schedules,and more important things in their lives to take care,them to spend much time on this game. 5.-I understand that Req's personal and professional life,has changed,in more ways than he expected. Which affects the amount of time,that he has available,for this game. 5.- I like the comments that were made,they are valid and I do not take any of them personnally. Some of the comments I made,came from a frustrated,bent point of view. So don't take them too personnally. I wasn't really targeting any particular person or group,and I still love you guys. I'm glad other peeps,besides myself,still love this game. And have a great day,I must get to work. Doo!

<<   1 2        
Back To Question Corner   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.152344 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap