HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.17 APR 2024 06:11  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
<<   1 2 3        
AuthorTopic : The DoC is in
Jambur
Joined 13/07/2009

Posted : Sunday, 13 December 2009 - 12:32

Bah you didn't ruin anything hanky! No victory for anyone. We just need to make sure that these things are discussed and agreed upon up front in the future. Had I known there was a possibly for double turn against me, I would never have move into the gap in the first place. As Mog has stated in the past, double turns are part of the game. Just need to know the possibly of such before we start.

Chalk it up to miscommunication and leave it at that.

I have to say that I really enjoyed the anxiety trk was giving me during the game. With no eyes in the right spots, moving blind can be pretty scary!

Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Sunday, 13 December 2009 - 13:19

This double turn stuff is part of the game , I for one will DT,Not by intent but by need ,somedays I might only get to play once a day and if that means I DT then so be it rather than miss a days turns compleatly

Heat
Joined 16/10/2007

Posted : Thursday, 31 December 2009 - 10:27

My thaughts also, if anyone has a problem, keep it to yourself cause I'm tired of the whineing.

<<   1 2 3        
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 3.085938 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap