HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.26 APR 2024 11:31  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
<<   1 2 3   >>
AuthorTopic : The DoC is in
klyph
Joined 30/05/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 - 03:56

i would be interested in a fight against the supposed "greatest clan" next to BoS of course. That is, if you consider DoC the resurrection of CoC. I don't believe i would make much ground but it would definitely be fun. I wouldn't be able to participate until the week after next though, i am going to the field this coming monday. It is going to be a tough one. We are staying in brick and mortar barracks and we don't get back until monday... Never thought the army would be that hard, did you vets? LOL

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 - 13:27

We're not exactly the resurrection of CoC since only Mog and I were in CoC, but instead we're more of a clan based off the idea of an old clan. It's rather confusing to be honest.

Of course I still have doubts that BoS was the greatest since they only ever fought when and where they wanted for the most part. I do know they were pretty much all top of the line players that gave me many great games, but i wish they had been more willing to play games.

Klyph, if you would like (when you get back of course) you could put together a team of any players you could find and we'll play against you.

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 - 14:54

I have to agree with Coop about BOS...we got lucky because we were outsiders and new.

I remember, I've waited 2-3 moths for gala to give me a duel...lol. And biscuit just did not want to play me after my 3 moths here .

But I have to admit all BOS members were top 10.

SIMONSAYSDIE
Joined 29/11/2008

Posted : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 - 15:03

i believe there was a time that coc consisted of coop, neb, sage, mog, and im not sure who their fifth man was... i'd say thats a pretty leathal line up... i've always recognized the coc as the best clan ever...thats why i was surprised when mog let me join!

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 - 18:35

Biscuit actually told me that he didn't play duels except for on haven island and after i played him once he wouldn't play me again because he was afraid i'd beat him. The only battle i ever got from him had to be unranked too and after i beat him there he wouldn't battle me. :-P

Mog, Neb, Sage, and I were basically the core 4 in CoC for a number of years with various other players at random times such as The Minner, Hankyspanky, CREST, Gutterfly, cardfan_stl, Tyler salyers, kingArtur, killerdude, West, Odenage, General, gueritol, Iceman, nikolak, LordTrask, Ilmuskio, and probably others i can't remember right now.

That was the old clan though and history now. We're starting a different and new clan now and i'm sure we'll surpass CoC in no time at once some team decides they want to try us.

Lothar
Joined 2/08/2009

Posted : Monday, 16 November 2009 - 13:40

It appears TRK and HC have finished their clan game. Maybe they will be ready to see the Doctor soon.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Wednesday, 18 November 2009 - 08:16

I don't know Lothar.. it seems that we terrify clans by simply existing. Nobody has yet to take our challenge and i'm beginning to think that we might become the best by default.

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Wednesday, 18 November 2009 - 10:03

no doubt about that

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Saturday, 28 November 2009 - 14:47

It looks like DoC will be first tried by TRK!

Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Saturday, 28 November 2009 - 17:16

They all now if im playing they just need to bring sandwiches and i invite them in my castle, i have no idea why that would scare anyone off

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Sunday, 29 November 2009 - 00:45

we are all good testers, we will do our best to find out all the bugs in the system, so docs can be realeased "bugs free" on the market

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 6 December 2009 - 05:51

The fur is flyin' in the TRK vs DoC match, turn 6 and everybody is involved.

vj121
Joined 9/04/2007

Posted : Saturday, 12 December 2009 - 15:04

TRK concedes due to rule violations. Sorry to DoC and hopefully we'll have a rematch sometime.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Saturday, 12 December 2009 - 15:07

Umm wow... That's not really what i think we all wanted, but i guess it's too late. I was kinda looking forward to fighting an uphill battle too...

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Saturday, 12 December 2009 - 15:17

Do I miss something here? Have we agreed to any rules ?!
man, you can't take a decision like this only by yourself! What you did, violates all team games concepts!

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 12 December 2009 - 15:30

I'd be willing to call it a nullified game, what about the rest of you? vj was trying to be honorable by quitting, even if he probably should have discussed it with his clanmates first, he had good intentions. I'd say there was no winner.

It was a good game as far as it went, I'm kinda bummed that we spent all that time and effort on nothing, but I personally would go for a rematch.

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Saturday, 12 December 2009 - 15:52

Well before the game vj messaged me about setting rules on the game about double attacks, team substitutions and even about perhaps staggering team move times. I assumed what was set was common knowledge for both teams because i posted about it for DoC in our forum and believed it was talked about in the TRK camp too.

I'm more than willing to call this a nullified game and would be willing for a rematch too. (So long as i'm not by laur this time )

Lothar
Joined 2/08/2009

Posted : Saturday, 12 December 2009 - 21:05

Oh man, I was just about ready to launch my sneak attack against VJ's castle.
I'm still willing to keep playing. I think maybe we should agree to a time frame for moves. The double turns sucked, but mainly just lost basic troops. I just wanna play.

Maybe DOC could move between 12:00 and 22:00 EST and TRK moves 24:00 and 10:00 EST. That leaves a two hour gap between windows to insure not accidental doubles.
Thoughts?

laur
Joined 9/01/2008

Posted : Saturday, 12 December 2009 - 22:29

sure we've talked about rules. I was the one who proposed "half day/team", but from my knowledge you did not agree with most of them.
Obviosly, that does not mean we should not play honorable and I admit 1 of our players double turned once which was a big mistake, and I was angry with him because of that.
As for the second I would not call double turning since that person missed 1 turn just before he had to attack(and it was the second missed turn this game). That person has very limited time for playing, and he plays when he has the time...
But, what vj doesn't know is that there is a doc player who double turned me and motrok many times since the begining of the game...
also, I was angry with coop for killing 1 of my coms and wanted to double turn him, but i didn't do it cause I didn't want to ruin the game...

and, he probably doesn't know the amount of time I spent with this game during those 12 days making plans sending doezens of messages, chating etc...
trowing away your time is something but throwing away 10 people time is a bit too much even for such an honorable man.

I'm too angry right now to think about a rematch, but I don't think I'm going to play a clan game for a long while.

Last Edited : Saturday, 12 December 2009 - 22:45

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Sunday, 13 December 2009 - 00:45

Same thing for me, you can't just make conclusions when the story is unknown to you. Based on laur's story we made the decision, i agree that i should have attacked Jambur with my second attack and not Lothar.

Anyway i was very commited to this game, but at this moment i will play a rematch anytime soon. I've had a good chat with Lothar about what happened to last night, before Vj made his quit. well anyway.. if i messed up i'm sorry for ruining this clan game

<<   1 2 3   >>
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap