HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.5 MAY 2024 19:43  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 1 (2)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
AuthorTopic : Brilliant Tactic, or Dirty Trick? (closed)
Demosthenes
Joined 26/02/2005

Posted : Sunday, 20 March 2005 - 19:16

Recently, in Fast 2, I was attacking Dopolop, and quite frankly, kicking his but. I had 6 80+ archers poking his militia with pointy sticks. I had two 50some Ballista on there way, along with two 50+ squires and other assorted troops. So, he made a clan, and asked me to join it. Being the incredibly sweet, good looking person that I am,, I joined so his clan would survive. Now, I know that we all have faults, including me, but he asked me to stop attacking him. Just because were clanmates, does that mean we instantly must sign an unwritten allaince? And, when we started we had no alliance of any sort. I think this ongoing game should not be affected by the joining of a clan. I don't know the ethics of this, but could someone please respond to this.

Gutterfly
Joined 19/01/2002

Posted : Sunday, 20 March 2005 - 19:18

I think any vet would tell you that clan affiliations should not effect your normal campaign games.

But who knows, I could be wrong...

Demosthenes
Joined 26/02/2005

Posted : Sunday, 20 March 2005 - 19:22

Oh, really, thats what I thought. Dopolop, ill give you 2 turns to remount your defenses. Then, prepare for WAR! And Happy Shiny Peoples Republic of Demosthenes will soon become the name of your empire! (Not in anyway affiliated with the the Happy Shiny Peoples Republic of the Conogo and China.)

Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap