HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.30 APR 2024 00:51  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To Notice Board   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Notice Board
AuthorTopic : Voting Time Again
Requiem [R]
Joined 3/02/2000

Posted : Tuesday, 2 January 2001 - 01:34

Thats right, www.mpogd.com have reset their TOP10 list.

Please help support WarOnline.Net by voting there as many times as you can (you can vote once per IP address).

Thanks all!

SHWADE
Joined 21/08/2000

Posted : Tuesday, 2 January 2001 - 02:53

Yes I am still here and I will be coming back in the next round. WarOnline is already tied for first with 3 votes. That is 20% of all the votes that have been voted.

killer89
Joined 3/08/2000

Posted : Tuesday, 2 January 2001 - 14:58

make that 4 im back!!

Ethereal
Joined 4/10/2000

Posted : Thursday, 4 January 2001 - 05:41

Take in mind that multi-voting is cheating the
Top Ten list.....

Requiem [R]
Joined 3/02/2000

Posted : Thursday, 4 January 2001 - 07:43

Well, when you consider that sites like Planetarion have been getting approx. each month for the past 6 months, and suddenly they have that in a couple of days, I dont think we have anything to worry about when it comes to multi-votes. We simply cant compete with the big-boys who obviously have found a way to crack the system...

So all I can say is, vote as often as you can. It wont be enough to beat the top hackers/multi-voters, but it might be enought to actually stay in the top10.

Deleted PlayerPosted : Thursday, 4 January 2001 - 12:58

So if any of us want to be in the top ten here, it's okay if we hack your game right?

Requiem [R]
Joined 3/02/2000

Posted : Thursday, 4 January 2001 - 13:13

Hack the game no...
Play as often as you want, yes.

WHich is what I'm saying about voting.
Hacking their site is not good.
But voting as often as you can is ok, as it's part of the sites design. If you werent allowed, you wouldnt be able to.

Anyway, your choice, your votes.

Ethereal
Joined 4/10/2000

Posted : Thursday, 4 January 2001 - 18:10

I agree about the Planetarion argument but....

Is it better to have an game in Beta Test with an
few gamers to test it out and wait for public impression...

--- OR ----

Go for the public test and maybe get bad views & experiences(testing/tournament events) by newbies and newcomers that will expand to others gamers?

Just my opinion....

Deleted PlayerPosted : Friday, 5 January 2001 - 07:42

Requiem, here are two Exact quotes from your posts.

"voting as often as you can is ok, as it's part of the sites design"

"(you can vote once per IP address)."

Obviously, keeping votes down to one per IP address is an attempt to keep their poll accurate. One person, one vote, is fair.

Instead of saying "hack" I should have said "cheat".
It's okay if we cheat by using separate IP addresses and controlling cookies to get in the "TOP10 list" in your game, right?... I mean, if it's good enough for them.

Whatever... I happen to dislike the double standard. The fact that you can't see that this is one is absurd to me.

If you ever get a few thousand players like Astronest, you will be crying out to them, asking them to stop cheating. They will make your game very unfun... We reap what we sow because the means and the ends are the same.

You have finally heard the last from me. I'm leaving permanently. ( I can already hear the cheers , heh heh ) Hasbro is setting up their site, gaming.com. In a few weeks when it is running smoothly, that's where I'll be. Their games will have complete and accurate rules. The environment will be fair. And they won't be asking me to vote at MPOGD. I can hardly wait : ) It's going to be fun!

Chiron
Joined 19/09/2000

Posted : Friday, 5 January 2001 - 09:26

Bah bye ciao saionara arividerche l8r dosvidanya tata

Good to know ya nice to c ya have a good life

Hehe =P

Phew no more moaning and bitching on these forums for a while....

killer89
Joined 3/08/2000

Posted : Monday, 8 January 2001 - 05:23

Cheating its want people do because they suck and voteing is not cheating who cares come on about PA they have tons of people and they vote everyday because they have internet that changes there IP.It not like its voteing for someone that is going to be your dad or something so come on stop be babys people will find someway to hack games than put it on a site and go into the game and start telling everyone the site thats what happen to A.R.C. but they got out of beta and there is no way of cheating because if you do your get baned for ever so it made people who was hacking the game before to stop or they wouldnt be able to play the game anymore.why did i start saying something like i think its the beer.

Back To Notice Board   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144775 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap