HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 00:37  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Notice Board   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Notice Board
AuthorTopic : Server Maintenance and my Absense
Requiem [R]
Joined 3/02/2000

Posted : Sunday, 17 December 2000 - 22:54

Sorry about all the hassle and down-time today folks.
Today I moved the databases onto the upgraded Web box. So basically I now have the more powerfull P3 system running the Web and SQL services on the one server.
I also added another 128MB RAM, and with a faster HDD and better CPU the game performance is definitely better than it was before.

On another note, I must apologise for my absense lately. Due to my lack of funds I've had to stop working on WarOnline for a bit and go out and get a real job. And since I live so far from the city, which is where I now work, I really don't get much time to spend on this project anymore.

Hopefully, when I can get some money together again, I can continue fixing bugs and start adding all the extra features I've been planning.

Thanks to all of you for patience and understanding.
Have a great game.

Chiron
Joined 19/09/2000

Posted : Monday, 18 December 2000 - 08:57

Hey!

With that down-time I almost had a heart attack =P tee hee. Good to hear you got a job man, at least this place will stay on its feet. Don't be away for too long tho, we can't take on the bugs all by ourselves .

Peace

Back To Notice Board   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.158936 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap