HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.6 MAY 2024 00:49  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : Chapter 3: Later troops
DoRW Empirez
Joined 17/09/2001

Posted : Thursday, 9 September 2004 - 12:06

i dont know... a wall of squires facing me... now... i may just be all hyped up on sugar, but i would LOVE to see a line of squires than a line of walls and a Drawbridge..... contrary to popular belief, that 50 bonus your squires get you? vs ranged?

well think about this, a good stack of squires is what? 100?

just having 100 squires in a stack is a 50% bonus to balista.... so now your balista is toasting your squires at the same level. and also.... some HC charging ag squires, mine as well throw your children infront of them cause thats what they will look like as there run down. Go with walls, its safer, and less screaming and terror.

Crovax
Joined 7/01/2003

Posted : Monday, 20 September 2004 - 06:31

no need to risk HC from range fire to take out squires. Scouts do wonders on them.. course I find, that I don't waste my time with building squires.. why get squires when you can get mace for 4k more..

makes it seem rather silly to get squires doesn't it.

Genghis Bob
Joined 11/11/2001

Posted : Wednesday, 23 March 2005 - 18:51

Bump (for the newbies)

<<   1 2        
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156982 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap