HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.4 MAY 2024 04:08  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To General Chit Chat   |   Return To Forums
Forum : General Chit Chat
AuthorTopic : WOL RECRUITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chamberlain
Joined 7/08/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 21 October 2015 - 04:19

The site is getting SAD! I try n try to recruit people with no luck? Theres gotta be a way? Millions of people and only "13" find WOL interesting???? Theres gotta be a way to recruit! Anybody? We need to bang our heads together! I have a "copied to paste" WOL INVITES on all the sites I visit including FB....come on folks......WOL is fading away!

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 21 October 2015 - 20:22

Did you know that Miley Cyrus, Jay Z, Cher and Jimmy Carter all play here? Under assumed names, of course, but still! Tell no one! Also Kim Jung Il, The Pope and Macklemore! But don't breathe a word of it to anyone that Mick Jagger and Beyonce like to play duels with one another! Don't even tell your mama! Keep it HUSH HUSH!

Chamberlain
Joined 7/08/2004

Posted : Friday, 23 October 2015 - 02:30

I cant tell my MaMa cuz shes passed! I did tell Jim Morrison tho and he stated he already knew! Say What? No.....he didn't die, he just realized that he had to get away from the Rock scene and knowing I am his biggest fan decided to retire in my Basement!

Ultima Bahamut
Joined 1/12/2001

Posted : Friday, 23 October 2015 - 06:13

See, the only issue is that you just named more people here than there are active players! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back To General Chit Chat   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.143555 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap